Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-30-2012, 11:32 PM   #2146
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

http://us7.chatzy.com/72291121794725
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:36 PM   #2147
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
hey can you chat? i was thinking of some trades that may help us both.
Can't atm. I'm using my phone. Not near a computer. Will be available a little later though.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:44 PM   #2148
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
You were 3-0 coming into the weekend, man. That Nicks deal will ultimately end up working out for you. I've never been so sure of anything in my life. He is FF gold. Yes, he occasionally misses games and that can be an issue if you are in dire straits and need wins now, but you are 3-0 and you can afford to have an off week (unlike me).

Your team is still one of the best.

I am in an absolute must-win next week or my season may well be over. Three straight losses... And it's funny, I still like my team. Things just haven't all come together on the same week and I've been getting killed with difficult matchups every week.

Hell, I finally get a Grade-A performance out of CJ0K and it will be all for not. Not good... not good at all.
Your team with CJ back to good level is definitely a playoff team. The slow start sucks though, but should be interesting. You are right I was 3-0, but I'm still not fully sure that Nicks will be able to come back and stay back. Foot injury, knee injury that they won't specify what it is. He might have a torn meniscus or something, in which case they have to operate and miss 4 weeks or so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
Not sure why Maclin has been completely non-existent tonight, but oh well doesn't matter I guess.

Yeah, IDK what that was about, Maclin ****ed me in other leagues after declaring he was 100% healthy to
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:04 AM   #2149
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

RBA RBA RBA

http://us7.chatzy.com/72291121794725
Old 10-01-2012, 01:06 AM   #2150
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

gg Marlo

I caught you at the right time...DUDS from both Julio and McFadden...

and you were playing Ponder at QB
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:10 AM   #2151
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wow Torrey Smith is the highest scoring WR in the league...have to say, I didn't see that one coming, you were right JB

and Spiller the 2nd highest RB...missing 2 games even

I am feeling good with those two going...
Old 10-01-2012, 01:16 AM   #2152
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
gg Marlo

I caught you at the right time...DUDS from both Julio and McFadden...

and you were playing Ponder at QB
gg
Old 10-01-2012, 01:36 AM   #2153
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
wow Torrey Smith is the highest scoring WR in the league

Figured AJ Green would have had more points, he's been a beast.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:59 AM   #2154
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think Marlo just raped me. Cruz/mathews/cook/donald brown for Mcfadden/doug martin and wayne.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:44 AM   #2155
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
I think Marlo just raped me. Cruz/mathews/cook/donald brown for Mcfadden/doug martin and wayne.

doesn't look like trade rape to me.

you should be okay.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:21 AM   #2156
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 has an incredible reputation hereUtahJazzFan88 has an incredible reputation hereUtahJazzFan88 has an incredible reputation hereUtahJazzFan88 has an incredible reputation hereUtahJazzFan88 has an incredible reputation hereUtahJazzFan88 has an incredible reputation hereUtahJazzFan88 has an incredible reputation hereUtahJazzFan88 has an incredible reputation here

Pretty fair trade...
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:14 AM   #2157
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life

I think I like your side better.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:58 AM   #2158
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I like b4l's side a lot better. That's borderline trade rape.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:03 AM   #2159
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

McFadden is the best guy in the trade, followed shortly by Cruz and Mathews. It is a fairly even trade and whoever got the better deal really depends on how each of them value Wayne and Martin.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:18 PM   #2160
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Marlo dumping McFadden before the injury...smart

also, McFadden has NOT been the best player of all those, he is just the 19th scoring RB in a TUUURABLE offense...infact I am starting to think he is a bit overrated even now

Cruz is the best player in that trade

McFadden: 11.86 PPG (with high injury risk)

Cruz: 16.70 PPG (no injury risk playing w/injured and struggling Nicks)
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: