Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2012, 04:59 PM   #1
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Beasley, Gordon & Mayo

Quote:
InsideHoops NBA rumors updated 2:30 p.m. ET
Aside from NBA rumors, also read our basketball blog

The Suns are prepared to use the available space elsewhere with President of Basketball Operations Lon Babby, General Manager Lance Blanks and Coach Alvin Gentry meeting unrestricted free agent Michael Beasley today in Los Angeles and restricted free agent Eric Gordon in Phoenix on Tuesday. Beasley, the former No. 2 pick in the 2008 draft, was considered a surefire talent coming out of Kansas State but was an inconsistent, oft-injured reserve small forward last season, averaging a career-low 11.5 points and 4.4 rebounds for Minnesota. Arizona Republic

The Suns also have some interest in O.J. Mayo, the Memphis shooting guard who was drafted one pick after Beasley in 2008. Like Minnesota with Beasley, Memphis declined to make the qualifying offer to Mayo that would make him a restricted free agent. The Suns only have touched based with Mayo, who is out of the country. Arizona Republic

While the Suns are in Los Angeles, they will also meeting with center Robin Lopez. While they reached out to all of their free agents, Lopez is the priority. The Suns are planning to match any offer sheet Lopez, a restricted free agent, signs with another team. He can negotiate with other teams as of last night but can't sign until July 11. The Suns would then have three days to decide on matching the offer. Arizona Republic

On Tuesday, the Suns contingent will return home to host a visit from shooting guard Eric Gordon, a 23-year-old restricted free agent. The Suns' interest in Gordon shows a willing to move on for the long term and invest heavily in a younger player rather than in the short term for Nash. Arizona Republic

ISH Rumors

I hope when the Suns say they will match any offer given to RLo they mean they will match any sensible that isn't very high.
Old 07-01-2012, 05:31 PM   #2
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Beasley, Gordon & Mayo

All3 are good young players, id be content if we got the 3. I still think we shld try to get mcgee...
Old 07-01-2012, 11:08 PM   #3
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
All3 are good young players, id be content if we got the 3. I still think we shld try to get mcgee...
Heh considering the last time we had cap space we got Childress Warrick and Turkoglu any of those 3 would be great to sign. Gordon definatly not worth the max, injury prone player.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:36 AM   #4
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick
Heh considering the last time we had cap space we got Childress Warrick and Turkoglu any of those 3 would be great to sign. Gordon definatly not worth the max, injury prone player.
Old 07-02-2012, 09:41 AM   #5
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Old 07-02-2012, 06:42 PM   #6
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That gif is disgusting. I'm drinking coffee right now so it just made it weird

I don't know why this team likes Lopez. Unless they're hellbent on making it seem like they didn't just **** the draft up, there's better centers out there and I'd die if he gets overpaid.

Beasley might fit nicely into the Suns office, and I'd love to have Mayo or Gordon. I'm only worried about players getting overpaid.
Old 07-02-2012, 09:46 PM   #7
Sawbucks23
I brick open layups

Sawbucks23 has an OK reputation so far

If the Suns can get Beasley and Mayo then I would call it a successful offseason. I wouldn't want Gordon for the max due to injury issues. I wouldn't mind seeing Beasley back up Hill as long as Beasley get more minutes a game. I hoping Grant Hill comesback for one more year, I love his leadership on this team especially if Nash leaves this year.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:03 PM   #8
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Hill already resigned
Old 07-02-2012, 11:12 PM   #9
Derrick
The Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
That gif is disgusting. I'm drinking coffee right now so it just made it weird

I don't know why this team likes Lopez. Unless they're hellbent on making it seem like they didn't just **** the draft up, there's better centers out there and I'd die if he gets overpaid.

Beasley might fit nicely into the Suns office, and I'd love to have Mayo or Gordon. I'm only worried about players getting overpaid.
I cringe at the idea of having Lopez long term... The dude is too clumsy.
Old 07-04-2012, 12:03 AM   #10
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not locking the thread for any bad reason. Continue to discuss all Suns free agency here:

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=269813
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread