Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-10-2012, 10:54 AM   #46
Dro
College star

Dro has decent reputationDro has decent reputation
Default Re: Michael Jordan : The Legend Of The Greatest

bump....
Dro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:59 PM   #47
hawke812
High School Varsity 12th Man

hawke812 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayhawke812 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro
Sorry if this has been posted already but I didn't see it...but this should put to rest even a whisper of who the goat is...4 hours

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KamJ25XsgpY

Video was posted 1 week ago on youtube...4 hours of Michael Jordan, seemingly every offensive play in his career...I know its not but if seems like it..and his college career...Also passes and blocks and just a lot of ridiculous stuff....To hell with the 3 point shooters..this man may be the greatest shooter also in NBA history, watch the amount and variety of shots he hits in this thing..I thought I had seen everything Jordan there was to see..This dude must own every Jordan game every televised as most of this footage is from the original TV broadcasts....This has been downloaded and burned and played in my DVD player all week, lol...I hated Jordan, I love the Pacers..I hate the Bulls...This man is another stratosphere....

You can replace most of the 90's NBA teams with college teams. Very similar level of competition.

I'm not impressed.
hawke812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:06 PM   #48
NauruDude
Banned

NauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputation

Michael Jordan is not good coach

/threat
NauruDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:29 PM   #49
Dro
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawke812
You can replace most of the 90's NBA teams with college teams. Very similar level of competition.

I'm not impressed.
Well then the teams of today must be high school teams..
Old 10-10-2012, 02:18 PM   #50
LBJFTW
Duncan>Kobe>Lebron

LBJFTW has not been impressing people

Dro, this is a great find that captures maybe 50% of Jordan's greatness. The guy was just that good that 4 hours of highlights STILL isn't enough to portray the whole picture. The only people hating on this vid are jealous ISH'ers who were deprived of not being old enough/alive during the Jordan era or spiteful Wilt/Kareem stans.

When the NBA shows me someone that can lead his team to go perfect in the finals @ 6/6 along with 6 FMVP's, and keep rival superstar players from winning a title their entire career (*cough* Barkley, Stockton etc) these haters can come talk to me. We've seen Kobe, we've seen Bron, they are out of the running for perfection.

Had Jordan graduated HS in 2003 it would be no different.

Next?

Last edited by LBJFTW : 10-10-2012 at 02:21 PM.
LBJFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:39 PM   #51
Dro
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJFTW
Dro, this is a great find that captures maybe 50% of Jordan's greatness. The guy was just that good that 4 hours of highlights STILL isn't enough to portray the whole picture. The only people hating on this vid are jealous ISH'ers who were deprived of not being old enough/alive during the Jordan era or spiteful Wilt/Kareem stans.

When the NBA shows me someone that can lead his team to go perfect in the finals @ 6/6 along with 6 FMVP's, and keep rival superstar players from winning a title their entire career (*cough* Barkley, Stockton etc) these haters can come talk to me. We've seen Kobe, we've seen Bron, they are out of the running for perfection.

Next?
Yeah, its crazy to think that this is only about half of what he has to offer....The guy who put this up has a lot of great MJ videos...
Old 10-10-2012, 08:52 PM   #52
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board

Quote:

Next?

QFT!!!!!!!

this young guns only witness kobe lebron... they werent able to see how great MJ was and will be the greatest EVER! :)
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:59 PM   #53
lilgodfather1
Wait and See

lilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected poster

WFC... For those of you that don't know that means who fucing cares...
lilgodfather1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:49 PM   #54
Dro
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
WFC... For those of you that don't know that means who fucing cares...
Im sorry you're not impressed...
Old 10-12-2012, 06:51 PM   #55
LBJFTW
Duncan>Kobe>Lebron

3:49:48

Steve Kerr: "You're Fu***** unbelievable!"

Many people give Kobe shit because he tried to mimic his game after Jordan. Studying countless hours of footage and incorporating MJ's moves into his own arsenal as suggested by Phil Jackson. Well if you have that level of talent and have a similar build, who better to mold your game after? What a blessing it was to be coached by the man who coached the GOAT, and to have such a role model as Jordan.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:55 PM   #56
Dro
College star

Quote:

Many people give Kobe shit because he tried to mimic his game after Jordan. Studying countless hours of footage and incorporating MJ's moves into his own arsenal as suggested by Phil Jackson. Well if you have that level of talent and have a similar build, who better to mold your game after? What a blessing it was to be coached by the man who coached the GOAT, and to have such a role model as Jordan.
I agree with you..I think the problem with Kobe is that he took it too far with the other stuff, like trying to walk and talk, do interviews exactly like Jordan...It cant be coincidence...
Old 10-12-2012, 10:14 PM   #57
LBJFTW
Duncan>Kobe>Lebron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro
I agree with you..I think the problem with Kobe is that he took it too far with the other stuff, like trying to walk and talk, do interviews exactly like Jordan...It cant be coincidence...

I know. He admired him that much. Probably looks back on it and even he knows he took it too extreme. Same diet, same workout program, it didn't stop there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUkOz4lFNP4

Last edited by LBJFTW : 10-12-2012 at 10:22 PM.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:53 PM   #58
Dro
College star

Quote:
I know. He admired him that much. Probably looks back on it and even he knows he took it too extreme. Same diet, same workout program, it didn't stop there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUkOz4lFNP4
dang Kobe...
Old 10-14-2012, 11:44 PM   #59
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

I agree 100% and have even gone up against MJ fans on this.

As a player you want to be the best, you want to emulate the best player. To be great you want to be better than him, Kobe aims to be better than MJ.

I don't have a problem with him trying to be better, I wish more players more like that, my highest respects go to Kobe for it and I'll defend him for doing so for ever.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:52 AM   #60
Dro
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
I agree 100% and have even gone up against MJ fans on this.

As a player you want to be the best, you want to emulate the best player. To be great you want to be better than him, Kobe aims to be better than MJ.

I don't have a problem with him trying to be better, I wish more players more like that, my highest respects go to Kobe for it and I'll defend him for doing so for ever.
I don't think many people get on him for this, or at least they should't...The problem is what I said above, him trying to emulate him off the court also...Its the same thing people have a problem with Dwight Howard about, him trying be like Shaq off the court...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: