Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 06-30-2012, 05:29 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Ronny Turiaf (France) excited for 2012 Olympics

A member of the French national team since 2003, Turiaf has been one of the most regular players of the team even if he didnt participate in last year's EuroBasket in Lithuania due to a broken hand injury.

I love playing for the national team, it has always been an honour for me to play for my country, he admitted.

I was so happy for my teammates to win a silver medal in Lithuania. France proved in this tournament that we are one of the best teams in the world.

The team showed that we have the talent to reach a medal in the next Olympics for sure.

A member of the preliminary squad ahead of the Olympics, Turiaf will do his best to get a spot on the final roster for London.

Im going to give my all to be on the team that will compete in London, he said.

-- FIBA.com
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 01:26 PM   #2
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Ronny Turiaf (France) excited for 2012 Olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
A member of the French national team since 2003, Turiaf has been one of the most regular players of the team even if he didnt participate in last year's EuroBasket in Lithuania due to a broken hand injury.

I love playing for the national team, it has always been an honour for me to play for my country, he admitted.

I was so happy for my teammates to win a silver medal in Lithuania. France proved in this tournament that we are one of the best teams in the world.

The team showed that we have the talent to reach a medal in the next Olympics for sure.

A member of the preliminary squad ahead of the Olympics, Turiaf will do his best to get a spot on the final roster for London.

Im going to give my all to be on the team that will compete in London, he said.

-- FIBA.com

This team will be great. Every team outside of the U.S should be looking to get the prized silver medal!
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: