Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-13-2012, 06:01 AM   #1
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here
Default Mock Draft Game 2012

It's back for the 4th straight year.

Here's how it works...

1. Each participant will submit a full first round mock to me by 30 mins before 1st pick. You will get 3 points for a correct pick, 2 for being 1 slot off, and 1 for being 2 slots off. 3 or more slots off receives 0 points.

2. Posters will submit mocks by PM to prevent copying. I will post my own in this thread by the deadline.

3. Will take up to 12 mocks for the game.

Remember...you're getting points for the pick, not for matching the team to the player. If you have Team A choosing a player at pick 5, and they trade back and select said player at pick 9...you don't get those points.

Scoring example...You're mock is...

1. Anthony Davis
2. Drummond
3. Beal
4. Rivers
5. Robinson
6. MKG
7. Barnes

And the real draft is...

1. Davis
2. Jeremy Lamb
3 MKG
4. Drummond
5. Beal
6. Robinson
7. Barnes

That's 3 pts each for Davis and Barnes. 2 points for Robinson, 1 pt each for Beal and Drummond. Rivers and MKG would receive 0 pts.

Also it's just the 1st round. If you have a player at 30 and he's selected at 31 or 32 in the 2nd round...no points.

Who's in?
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 06:41 AM   #2
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Mock Draft Game 2012

Count me in, always
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:02 PM   #3
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

I'm in
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:01 AM   #4
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This one's REALLY gonna be just throwing darts at a few tiers of names.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:20 AM   #5
Pushxx
Anti-NBA Hipster

Pushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Talent is so even that this is mostly pegging team needs/styles/drafting philosophies.
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:24 AM   #6
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm iiiin.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:26 AM   #7
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
This one's REALLY gonna be just throwing darts at a few tiers of names.
Which likely gives you the best chance to win.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:23 AM   #8
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

im kinda in

im most likely gonna have work everyday from today until draft day not including sundays (chicfila)

so if i get my mock draft into then great, but if i dont, dont wait up for me.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 08:44 AM   #9
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm in if I remember to submit my mock.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:34 PM   #10
Jballer
Local High School Star

Jballer has decent reputationJballer has decent reputation

Sent v 1.0

I'm in.

Jballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:52 PM   #11
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

im in
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 09:44 PM   #12
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jballer
Sent v 1.0

I'm in.

little over excited are we lol
Old 06-18-2012, 12:17 PM   #13
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm in.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 04:09 AM   #14
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Need like 2 more guys
Old 06-26-2012, 08:17 PM   #15
Salazaar
In Hansen we trust!

Salazaar has not been impressing people

Is this thing alive? I'm in
Salazaar is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: