Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-29-2012, 12:40 AM   #1
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here
Default Who stood out to you in the draft?

now, we can't really fully evaluate a draft until 3-5 years but based on what you saw, who impressed you?

also, who had a disappointing draft?

i think portland and detroit both had good drafts. houston fleshed out their team nicely and cats didn't do a bad job either
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:42 AM   #2
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation
Default Re: Who stood out to you in the draft?

Detroit, Sac, G-State impressed me.

Raptors i'm really iffy about and Bobcats
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:42 AM   #3
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

what stood out to me was no major trades with an all-star or a major star for draft picks. i was expecting dwight to be traded tonight actually
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:42 AM   #4
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Tenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputation

#5, the Robinson kid is really getting to me. The emotion, bright future and positive effect he will bring to the locker room, specifically Cousins, I can see great things for the Kings.
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:42 AM   #5
Fudge
FREE RUSS & BUDADIIII

Fudge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I LOVED the Thunders pick. Absolutely steal. Celtics picks were high risks, high rewards. Golden State also had some good picks.

Toronto and Clevelands first picks caught me off guard.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:43 AM   #6
AMISTILLILL
Banned

AMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation here

Boston and Oklahoma City were clear cut winners. Obviously New Orleans won but that goes without saying.

I think Detroit and Portland made some understated great moves as well.
AMISTILLILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:43 AM   #7
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
what stood out to me was no major trades with an all-star or a major star for draft picks. i was expecting dwight to be traded tonight actually

ya, more trades would have definitely spiced it up especially with so much rumors going into the draft. it felt like it was going to be a big trade night
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:43 AM   #8
fsvr54
Decent college freshman

fsvr54 is considered somewhat coolfsvr54 is considered somewhat cool

Golden State did awesome.
fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:44 AM   #9
Bernie Nips
Local High School Star

Bernie Nips is popular on this boardBernie Nips is popular on this boardBernie Nips is popular on this boardBernie Nips is popular on this board

Houston, Golden State, Boston and OKC were all winners.
Bernie Nips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:44 AM   #10
TMT
#1 Spurs Fan

TMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation here

Warriors had a silently solid draft. I like Houston's picks as well, especially if Royce White can overcome his fear of flying.
TMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:44 AM   #11
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No one stood out more than the Cavaliers.

Making people say "WTF?" at #4 against two years in a row.
Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:44 AM   #12
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

I really liked Golden State's draft as far as filling holes with talent.

Also the Bucks in terms of pure value, although not sure how Henson fits in right now.

I think the biggest thing to take away looking forward is how guys like Sullinger and Perry Jones do after falling so far for health reasons.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:49 AM   #13
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

denver had a nice draft, got fournier and quincy miller

both could be really nice players down the road
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:49 AM   #14
BØBØ
Local High School Star

BØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this board

That one tall guy was pretty impressive.
BØBØ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:52 AM   #15
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I hope PJ does not have any serious health problems cause we really need him. Can't wait to see him in action.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: