Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-22-2012, 11:07 AM   #1
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Arrow The Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread - June 28, 2012, 7:30 PM EST

The Finals are Over!
Let the Drafting Begin!

Last edited by bagelred : 06-28-2012 at 07:53 AM.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 11:32 AM   #2
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread - June 28, 2012, 7:30 PM EST

If this is going to be the official thread might as well make it a sticky.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 11:36 AM   #3
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has not been impressing people
Wink Re: The Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread - June 28, 2012, 7:30 PM EST

Thunder Up !!! Western Conference Champions with the #28 pick

Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 11:45 AM   #4
TMT
#1 Spurs Fan

TMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation here

Spurs going to get a gem with that 59th pick.
TMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 11:54 AM   #5
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMT
Spurs going to get a gem with that 59th pick.

Wouldn't surprise me with The spurs...
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 12:34 PM   #6
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

This will be the 26th NBA draft that I've watched.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:18 PM   #7
Fudge
Momma I luv you

Fudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputation

Now i'll hope Fab Melo, Draymond Green or Tony Wroten will be available at 28.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:49 PM   #8
fsvr54
F*ck Society

fsvr54 is considered somewhat coolfsvr54 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge

Hawks like the latter two, especially Draymond. They might draft Andrew Nicholson though, which I would like.

Last edited by fsvr54 : 06-22-2012 at 02:00 PM.
fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:01 PM   #9
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge

Why can't the Knicks get Fab Melo? All we have is Regular Melo.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:24 PM   #10
TMT
#1 Spurs Fan

TMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Why can't the Knicks get Fab Melo? All we have is Regular Melo.

You just solved the problem to the Knicks success.

Melo x 2
TMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:47 PM   #11
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I am pissed off that we lost that first round pick. The closer we get to the draft and the more that I see the players that are hoovering around that spot...

But I also trust that FO entirely. And the player that I see linked to the team at that 59th spot most often is one that I would love for them to take. I expect a San Antonio pick through and through.

On top of that I'm excited to see the trades that are going to happen. Something is going to go down this draft, and I believe that it's gonna be something that 10 years from now we'll re-evaluate it, because it will have changed the process for two franchises entirely.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 05:49 PM   #12
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

hope the celtics get a steal
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 05:56 PM   #13
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lakers are about to dominate
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 11:56 PM   #14
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I can't wait to see what types of trades we see.

I love draft night. Can't wait for the 28th.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 01:10 AM   #15
Kevin_Garnett_5
College star

Kevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this board

After reading up prospect profiles and watching highlights, I'd be happy with at least one of the following for the Celtics: Andrew Nicholson, Royce White, Quincy Miller, Terrance Jones.

But I'm crossing my fingers that someone like Sullinger or Perry Jones falls to us.
Kevin_Garnett_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: