Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-21-2007, 10:17 AM   #31
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.

Sheed is the best.

Sheed is laughing at him too. But he is telling the rest of the guys to "quit laughing, he's my boy. Only I can do that"
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:19 AM   #32
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Imagine Yao with a mohawk. "Can I write a check"?
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:14 AM   #33
bail
Serious playground baller

bail has an OK reputation so far

scott pollard got one too
bail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:21 AM   #34
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bail

this is what I dont get your already a scrub and still want to look stupid
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 04:06 PM   #35
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

God I want this season to end
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 05:05 PM   #36
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bail

several years ago when he played for the kings, pollard sported a "banshee" type cut. THAT hairstyle was hilarious

perhaps its the water in sac-town...
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 05:10 PM   #37
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 05:21 PM   #38
Devientz
High school junior varsity star

Devientz has decent reputation

Nashs mohawk would win him MVP for sure
Devientz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 05:50 PM   #39
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool

As little skill as he might have, he always had energy. I kinda liked the guy.
Heretik32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:13 PM   #40
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

artest enjoys being the crazy motherfu...
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:25 PM   #41
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

around here we call those Iroquois cuts not Mohawk cuts (not sure why, but I thought I'd throw that in for fun)
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:27 PM   #42
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
around here we call those Iroquois cuts not Mohawk cuts (not sure why, but I thought I'd throw that in for fun)
kwajo, could you make me a avatar gif with artest's new iroquois cut pic?

Go ahead and write Bigboi_baller in it if you can or do whateva you like. Please.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 09:33 PM   #43
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo

hey kwaj

if possible and you have the will to do it,

a nash iroquois cut with his long hair from 2006 would look funny!

could you share your photoshop skills with us once again?
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 09:48 PM   #44
icemanfan
Local High School Star

icemanfan is considered somewhat coolicemanfan is considered somewhat coolicemanfan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Italian
LMAO. Artest looks like an idiot.
and looks are not decieving in his case.
icemanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 06:47 PM   #45
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
kwajo, could you make me a avatar gif with artest's new iroquois cut pic?

Go ahead and write Bigboi_baller in it if you can or do whateva you like. Please.
here you go, sorry for the delay, I was winter camping all weekend

kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: