Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-09-2014, 03:35 PM   #1
blood yes
Great young streetballer

blood yes posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryblood yes posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Have you noticed a change in the landscape of the NBA fanbase?

(Note: This is to all actual basketball fans, not stans, trolls, but men who can keep a decent convo going)

Have you noticed that the landscape is changing?

Example: From the day bron was drafted, up to JUST LAST YEAR, kobe stans and lebron stans hated eachother. Both would argue who was better (For my opinion, kobe 2003-2010, bron 2010-Present). Both stans hated eachother with a passion, and trolled each other to no end.

Now, it has completely flipped. With skip bayless talking all this shit bout kd now, ive noticed kobe stans and lebron stans almost have a hidden but noticable friendship. They wont admit it themselves, but both kobe/lebron stans are now hating on Kevin Durant.

It used to be that LeBron Stans and Kevin Durant Stans were BFFS (example: pauk and kg215)

Now, it seems lebron stans have joined the kobe stans, in an effort to mock Kevin Durant (who by the way will never be the best in the nba, by the time bron gets old, PGeorge will take his place )

The landscape is finally changing people. Eventually, kobe/bron stans will form into one stan called the Paul George Stan, which will happen around 2016. It will be the PGeorge Stans vs the Durant stans, with a tiny hint of Knick stans that cant get their balls out of melo's mouth.

Its like were witnessing a major event right in front of our eyes, so beautiful
blood yes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 03:37 PM   #2
moe94
explodeInForeign

moe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Have you noticed a change in the landscape of the NBA fanbase?

You're insane. Kobe stans cannot stand LeBron or his fans.
moe94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 03:38 PM   #3
blood yes
Great young streetballer

blood yes posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryblood yes posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe94
You're insane. Kobe stans cannot stand LeBron or his fans.
Thats what it was like. But slowly, that is changing. Remember, change doesnt happen in an instant, it happens over time, like erosion. Slowly, Kobe/Bron fans will form into PGeorge Stans
Old 01-09-2014, 03:40 PM   #4
moe94
explodeInForeign

moe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood yes
Thats what it was like. But slowly, that is changing. Remember, change doesnt happen in an instant, it happens over time, like erosion. Slowly, Kobe/Bron fans will form into PGeorge Stans

The way I see it is simple. Kobe fans have moved onto being Durant/Westbrook/George fans. Basically anyone who stands in the way of LeBron. LeBron stans, for the most part, don't like players who threaten him, like any stans.
Old 01-09-2014, 03:42 PM   #5
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation here

I liked KD ever since he tore up the big 12
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 03:43 PM   #6
blood yes
Great young streetballer

Quote:
The way I see it is simple. Kobe fans have moved onto being Durant/Westbrook/George fans. Basically anyone who stands in the way of LeBron. LeBron stans, for the most part, don't like players who threaten him, like any stans.
Westbrook/George, I would agree.

Durant, no, because lets face it, after lebron won a ring. The trolling from the lakers fans became a bit weaker. Now, it seems that kobe/lebron stans want to join and make fun of KD, who we know will never win shit.

KD is now the dunce cap loser sh1t bi+ch boy.

This was furthern proven when Skip Bayless, hopped off of bron and started to rape on KD's case.

By the way, arent you a LeBron Stan
Old 01-09-2014, 03:43 PM   #7
fpliii
sick of agendas...

fpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Anthony Davis.

Truth be told, I'm not a huge Kobe stan, more of a Lakers fan.
fpliii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 03:43 PM   #8
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

pffff, if you told me durant is gonna drop 50 on brans chest during the finals and bang his mom during the celebration parade id ask where do i sign
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 03:45 PM   #9
Black and White
BTE Intern

Black and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation here

I would say LeBron stans don't like Durant because he is a threat to LeBron, see the MVP race this year, the hate for Durant has skyrocketed.
Black and White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 03:46 PM   #10
moe94
explodeInForeign

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood yes

By the way, arent you a LeBron Stan

What gave you that impression? Because I'm not constantly shitting on him? I like to consider myself neutral with a partial hatred for Kobe stans, not Kobe himself who is among my favorite players of all time.
Old 01-09-2014, 03:48 PM   #11
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black and White
I would say LeBron stans don't like Durant because he is a threat to LeBron, see the MVP race this year, the hate for Durant has skyrocketed.
I would like Durant if he didn't play for a piece of shit scumbag franchise.
NumberSix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 03:49 PM   #12
Black and White
BTE Intern

Black and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix

How are they a shit franchise? I know their city cops a lot of flack but the team was built through the draft, no way you can hate on them for that.
Black and White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 03:50 PM   #13
blood yes
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
See, this is what i mean

A LeBron stan that used to like KD, and hated kobe, now the total opposite.

He's giving "respect" to kobe now, looking at the many posts he put up, but he totally hates kobe now, along with others who talk about hick town shit and what not.

Cant lie tho, KD is a beta
Old 01-09-2014, 03:57 PM   #14
blood yes
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpliii
Anthony Davis.

Truth be told, I'm not a huge Kobe stan, more of a Lakers fan.
lol, you dont fool nobody, ur a lebron stan
Old 01-09-2014, 03:59 PM   #15
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

alot of kobe fans like durant to hate on bron, tho there is some laker fans that side with bron more than durant
inclinerator is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: