Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum > Fantasy Premier Minor League

Fantasy Premier Minor League Fantasy BBall Premier Minor League 2013-14

Old 06-06-2012, 04:09 PM   #1
KBryant24
Lebron>Jordan

KBryant24 has not been impressing people
Default 2013 season

by any chance will you guys have an opening for next year???
I would love to get in such a great and competitive league
KBryant24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:32 PM   #2
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

D.Z.W. has decent reputation
Default Re: 2013 season

Every year there is typically a few openings - I think you have a good chance. Personally, anyone that is dedicated enough to check in during the offseason shows the proper commitment towards these leagues imo
D.Z.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 02:26 AM   #3
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Just letting everyone know I will be entering and winning the minor league this season, so I can annoy the crap out of that little chipmunk again from arizona.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 03:36 AM   #4
KBryant24
Lebron>Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Z.W.
Every year there is typically a few openings - I think you have a good chance. Personally, anyone that is dedicated enough to check in during the offseason shows the proper commitment towards these leagues imo
well if there happens to be any openings please let me know, I would love to join a long term competitive league.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:12 AM   #5
chosen_one6
Earned not given

chosen_one6 is considered somewhat coolchosen_one6 is considered somewhat cool

I'd be open to joining as well.
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 04:24 AM   #6
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
Just letting everyone know I will be entering and winning the minor league this season, so I can annoy the crap out of that little chipmunk again from arizona.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:45 AM   #7
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm down for another year.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:59 AM   #8
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

When does the season start? If there are any openings I'm all in.
longtime lurker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 01:56 AM   #9
CarlosBoozer
Booze Cruise

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

me too!
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:24 AM   #10
KBryant24
Lebron>Jordan

any openings ?
Old 08-28-2012, 06:11 AM   #11
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBryant24
any openings ?

pretty sure a league hasn't even been created. shit, i'm almost certain yahoo hasn't even opened yet. you should check back in like a month
blacknapalm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:38 AM   #12
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
funniest inside joke eva!
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:30 PM   #13
KBryant24
Lebron>Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
pretty sure a league hasn't even been created. shit, i'm almost certain yahoo hasn't even opened yet. you should check back in like a month
Don't you guys usually have a list of guys that want to play? That's what I'm asking about
Old 09-06-2012, 06:12 PM   #14
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

I want to join!
longtime lurker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:28 PM   #15
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBryant24
Don't you guys usually have a list of guys that want to play? That's what I'm asking about

don't know. i'm not the guy to ask, but ya, people generally show interest and then they go from there
blacknapalm is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: