Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-29-2014, 08:21 PM   #1
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Super Smash Bros 4

Who's in? Looks great. Seriously about to get a wii u and pro controller for this. Is it even possible to play it on a wii remote? Dam competitive 1v1 matches on YouTube have me interested. Seems competitive and fast paced. Not to mention smashing the poke balls is fun af
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 11:05 PM   #2
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Super Smash Bros 4

I love Smash Bros but I don't see myself buying the Wii U just for it.
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 01:45 AM   #3
ballup
Post Game Chuck Hayes

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Going to get it for 3DS
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 01:13 AM   #4
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA sixth man of the year

JimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
Going to get it for 3DS

Same. SSB Melee might be my favorite game ever.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 12:08 PM   #5
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm buying it launch day.

Who's your character Draz?
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 12:23 PM   #6
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's awesome. I got it for 3DS last week (I have a japanese 3DS). The online is having the typical early lag problems but that will be better after a few weeks. I love the Mii fighter. I'll post iron man and some other Mii's for you people who get it so you can use them (the QR codes).
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 02:47 PM   #7
DukeDelonte13

DukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i'll most likely get it. I have been a fan since the n64 version.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 04:33 PM   #8
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I've been playing the demo and it's fun. I'm surprised by how well the 3DS handles it and doesn't fill the screen with too much clutter. Other than playing the older versions a couple times with friends, this will be my first Smash game.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 04:38 PM   #9
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
It's awesome. I got it for 3DS last week (I have a japanese 3DS). The online is having the typical early lag problems but that will be better after a few weeks. I love the Mii fighter. I'll post iron man and some other Mii's for you people who get it so you can use them (the QR codes).

Have you found the 3ds joystick to be holding up ok? There's been pictures floating around of them coming off while apparently playing it.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 05:36 PM   #10
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My stick is holding up alright but I have an XL that was just bought about a year ago and I'm not really playing the game for more than 30-45 min each day. I've seen some of those pics of destroyed sticks too but it seems like most of them are the original 3DS model.

This just might be Nintendo's plan to get us all to buy the "new" 3DS whenever that comes out here in NA.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 06:50 PM   #11
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Ai2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Day one purchase for me on Wii U, still playing the last one. Even organized a group of mates to come round for a tournament and beers. Shits gonna be epic.

Link is my preferred character. I think I'm pretty decent.
After Link, I go with either DK, Gannondorf or Samus.

How about you guys/girls?
Ai2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 04:06 PM   #12
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Call me cheap, but:

Dat down-B doe
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 04:45 PM   #13
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Have you found the 3ds joystick to be holding up ok? There's been pictures floating around of them coming off while apparently playing it.
I play endless online MH and it's harder on the stick than this and my system is fine. People must be careless
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 05:48 PM   #14
JimmyMcAdocious

JimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai2death
Day one purchase for me on Wii U, still playing the last one. Even organized a group of mates to come round for a tournament and beers. Shits gonna be epic.

Link is my preferred character. I think I'm pretty decent.
After Link, I go with either DK, Gannondorf or Samus.

How about you guys/girls?

Link as well. Curious about Lucina for this game tho
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 06:01 PM   #15
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I used to always main Jigglypuff on the 64 version. I never really played much melee though, and never even touched the wii one.

Last edited by Kungfro : 09-18-2014 at 09:55 PM.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: