Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-21-2012, 12:34 AM   #1
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Absolute Smartest People on InsideHoops

SO i've tested alright in the bullshit academic IQ test game, but the process does still seem pretty absurd to me- i.e., i'm definitely as messed-up and stupid as the next mofo, so how does a 'good' test result really help me at the end of the day? who the eff knows?

doesn't the very word INTELLIGENCE get harder and harder to define the more you think about it? nameme? anyway, i personally think that:

measurable intelligence will generally be demonstrated by successful solutions arrived upon towards the spectrum of problems that confront said organism.

so, then... my current james joyce novel consists of the FOLLOWING crazy characters running around and screaming incoherently:

Boozehound
Brunch@Five
DeuceWallaces
DonDadda59
dr. hee
JeffersonMoney
JtotheIzzo
Kentatm
KevinNYC
KeylessEntry
miller-time
Nanners
RedBlackAttack
Ridonks
shlver

if that doesn't scare you, what WILL?

Last edited by gigantes : 03-21-2014 at 09:37 PM.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 12:38 AM   #2
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Absolute Smartest People on ISH--

insidehoops
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 12:45 AM   #3
Albert Einstein
I brick open layups

Albert Einstein has an OK reputation so far

Albert Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 12:52 AM   #4
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Clippersfan86
Godzuki
Conan
Euroleague
SlayerEnraged
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 01:17 AM   #5
BurningHammer
Burning Spirit!

BurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
insidehoops
This.
BurningHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 01:32 AM   #6
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I did really well on my GED.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 01:58 AM   #7
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ridonks and j$
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:03 AM   #8
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nick Young.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:05 AM   #9
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have a lot of online certificates of completion. Looks great on resumes.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:14 AM   #10
Celtics4ever
Banned

Celtics4ever has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
Who? Any of these?

DeuceWallace
Boozehound
KevinNYC
Ridonks

I like them. But are there others? Betters?

Am I the only one that thinks KevinNYC might be Jeff (owner Insidehoops)?
Celtics4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:40 AM   #11
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

LBJMVP.

i heard that he is the smartest person in the universe.
forgot who told me, but it seemed legit.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:43 AM   #12
cuad
kings fan

cuad is starting to rub some people the wrong way

My GPA is like 2.4. I'm pretty sure that puts me in the top ten.
cuad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 04:39 AM   #13
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

"Absolute Smartest People on ISH"

That is an oxymoron, unless you mean least stupid?
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 05:16 AM   #14
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

GP_20 aka Glove aka Glove_20
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 06:59 AM   #15
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

j-mizz bar nizz, booze is up there too for all aruond knowledge, ljj gets straight to the right point errytime he posts, same with jizzo, thorpes got mad versatility, and heyhey def deserves a spot especially for his age

and in all honesty i doubt i belong with most of the guys above or being listed. i've got great common sense and i write well so i can usually come off as brighter than i am in most areas, but my memory is shit and i don't have fundamental grasps of basic sciences or a lot of everyday knowledge most people grew up with. sometimes it feels like i didn't' turn on my brain until about three years ago lol
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: