Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-21-2012, 05:27 AM   #16
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

AllenIverson3 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
Supposedly, PSG has offered 25M to Real Madrid for Kaka (please, God, let it be true). Furthermore, they also may be looking into buying Higuain. However, both pieces have been reported by the Spanish media, so I'd take them with a grain of salt.
Higuain isn't going anywhere. I don't care about Kaka, he's pretty much done.

Are u PSG fan?
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 06:20 AM   #17
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenIverson3
Higuain isn't going anywhere. I don't care about Kaka, he's pretty much done.

Are u PSG fan?

No, I'm a Real fan, that's why I want Kaka's useless ass gone asap.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:07 AM   #18
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Frank de Boer says "no thank you" to Liverpool
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:59 AM   #19
brownmamba00
Cali Love

brownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this board

Hazard 2 Utd

Last edited by brownmamba00 : 05-21-2012 at 10:04 AM.
brownmamba00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:26 PM   #20
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong wayalenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

for a better football season ( well at least for me )
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:41 PM   #21
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
for a better football season ( well at least for me )

Clippers in 5
Barca > Chelsea
Barca > Real

AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:52 PM   #22
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

hurry up and get a damn MANAGER
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 03:53 PM   #23
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

AllenIverson3 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
No, I'm a Real fan, that's why I want Kaka's useless ass gone asap.
Same here
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 04:07 PM   #24
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
His wife is Brazilian. ;)

Ajax is looking to cash in on Vertonghen and Van der Wiel this offseason.

Ah, that makes sense then. Seedorf is a class act and a great player...always liked watching him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
I had heard like a rumor of a rumor was starting to circulate a little that Dempsey could head to Man City? Where the fuck did that come from? I knew about Liverpool and Arsenal looking but... Man City? Doesn't seem remotely possible.

Anyway. If you asked me in February where I thought Drogba was gonna be playing in the '12-'13 season I'd have said China. Now after the back half of the campaign I'm not so sure anymore that he'll be leaving Chelsea.

City is my favorite team and Dempsey is one of my favorite players but I don't want this happen. He wouldn't see much action and it would set his career back after an amazing season. I've read that possible locations for Dempsey are Roma, Milan, Tottenham, Liverpool, Everton, Malaga, Sevilla, Valencia, and Schalke. I'd love to see him go to a La Liga or Serie A team that'll play CL next season.

I know he'd probably get huge money in China, but I think it's a mistake for him to go there. He's still a great player and has a lot to offer in the best leagues.

Quote:
Supposedly, PSG has offered 25M to Real Madrid for Kaka (please, God, let it be true). Furthermore, they also may be looking into buying Higuain. However, both pieces have been reported by the Spanish media, so I'd take them with a grain of salt.

PSG really trying to throw that money around.... they'll probably get two of Kaka, Lavezzi, Pato, Higuain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownmamba00
Hazard 2 Utd

It was a false report by ESPN. They got fooled by a website masquerading as Man U's official website.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 10:31 PM   #25
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

US Squad for the friendly against Scotland on the 26th and the WC qualifiers.

GOALKEEPERS (3): Brad Guzan (Aston Villa), Tim Howard (Everton), Nick Rimando (Real Salt Lake)

DEFENDERS (8): Carlos Bocanegra (Rangers), Geoff Cameron (Houston Dynamo), Edgar Castillo (Club Tijuana), Steve Cherundolo (Hannover 96), Clarence Goodson (Brondby), Alfredo Morales (Hertha Berlin), Oguchi Onyewu (Sporting Lisbon), Michael Parkhurst (Nordsjaelland)

MIDFIELDERS (9): Kyle Beckerman (Real Salt Lake), Michael Bradley (Chievo Verona), Joe Corona (Club Tijuana), Maurice Edu (Rangers), Fabian Johnson (Hoffenheim), Jermaine Jones (Schalke 04), Jose Torres (Pachuca), Danny Williams (Hoffenheim), Graham Zusi (Sporting Kansas City)

FORWARDS (7): Juan Agudelo (Chivas USA), Jozy Altidore (AZ Alkmaar), Terrence Boyd (Borussia Dortmund), Clint Dempsey (Fulham), Landon Donovan (LA Galaxy), Herculez Gomez (Santos), Chris Wondolowski (San Jose Earthquakes)

Our best starting IX would be:
Tim Howard
Steve Cherundolo - Oguchi Onyewu - Clarence Goodson - Fabian Johnson
Clint Dempsey - Michael Bradley - Jermaine Jones - Landon Donovan
Jozy Altidore - Herculez Gomez

Of course, there's no way that Cherundolo or Bocanegra won't start. We're missing some major defensive depth with Whitbread, Ream, and Lichaj not being called up while we could have used Stu Holden, CJ Sapong, or Teal Bunbury up front.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:10 PM   #26
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
US Squad for the friendly against Scotland on the 26th and the WC qualifiers.

GOALKEEPERS (3): Brad Guzan (Aston Villa), Tim Howard (Everton), Nick Rimando (Real Salt Lake)

DEFENDERS (8): Carlos Bocanegra (Rangers), Geoff Cameron (Houston Dynamo), Edgar Castillo (Club Tijuana), Steve Cherundolo (Hannover 96), Clarence Goodson (Brondby), Alfredo Morales (Hertha Berlin), Oguchi Onyewu (Sporting Lisbon), Michael Parkhurst (Nordsjaelland)

MIDFIELDERS (9): Kyle Beckerman (Real Salt Lake), Michael Bradley (Chievo Verona), Joe Corona (Club Tijuana), Maurice Edu (Rangers), Fabian Johnson (Hoffenheim), Jermaine Jones (Schalke 04), Jose Torres (Pachuca), Danny Williams (Hoffenheim), Graham Zusi (Sporting Kansas City)

FORWARDS (7): Juan Agudelo (Chivas USA), Jozy Altidore (AZ Alkmaar), Terrence Boyd (Borussia Dortmund), Clint Dempsey (Fulham), Landon Donovan (LA Galaxy), Herculez Gomez (Santos), Chris Wondolowski (San Jose Earthquakes)

Our best starting IX would be:
Tim Howard
Steve Cherundolo - Oguchi Onyewu - Clarence Goodson - Fabian Johnson
Clint Dempsey - Michael Bradley - Jermaine Jones - Landon Donovan
Jozy Altidore - Herculez Gomez

Of course, there's no way that Cherundolo or Bocanegra won't start. We're missing some major defensive depth with Whitbread, Ream, and Lichaj not being called up while we could have used Stu Holden, CJ Sapong, or Teal Bunbury up front.

Chandler really screwed us over.. Rumor is that he's holding out to eventually get called up for the German NT. He's a fool.. He may be good enough to warrant some caps and play occasionally but he'll never be the guy for Germany and he'll easily be replaced. Sucks cause I really like a Chandler/Lichaj fullback pairing. I also think Shea should have got the call up

I think Chris Wondoloski may be our best forward atm...

Last edited by knickballer : 05-21-2012 at 11:18 PM.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:54 AM   #27
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Read an article that said Drogba had already told his teammates after or before their parade that he was leaving.

Can't confirm because his agent came out and dismissed the reports about the comments.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:33 AM   #28
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
Read an article that said Drogba had already told his teammates after or before their parade that he was leaving.

Can't confirm because his agent came out and dismissed the reports about the comments.

I heard the same thing. I hope he comes to the MLS but if he's leaving he's probably going to China where he'll cash in big time. I heard 250k pounds/week type of contract... Just insane.
Old 05-22-2012, 11:39 AM   #29
Grinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Chandler really screwed us over.. Rumor is that he's holding out to eventually get called up for the German NT. He's a fool.. He may be good enough to warrant some caps and play occasionally but he'll never be the guy for Germany and he'll easily be replaced. Sucks cause I really like a Chandler/Lichaj fullback pairing. I also think Shea should have got the call up

I think Chris Wondoloski may be our best forward atm...

Exactly. He plays in Germany's weakest position yet he'd still be lucky to get 5-10 caps his entire career if Germany is ravaged by injuries.

I don't really watch the MLS, but I would like to see if Terrance Boyd can earn a spot. He plays at a fairly low level (One of the Bundesliga's reserve leagues) but he's had a prolific scoring season.
Old 05-22-2012, 12:42 PM   #30
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Exactly. He plays in Germany's weakest position yet he'd still be lucky to get 5-10 caps his entire career if Germany is ravaged by injuries.

I don't really watch the MLS, but I would like to see if Terrance Boyd can earn a spot. He plays at a fairly low level (One of the Bundesliga's reserve leagues) but he's had a prolific scoring season.

I head about Boyd but I have never watched him play. Truthfully, I don't view him as a player.. He needs to get 1st team minutes somewhere whether it's the MLS or in Europe.

I think the future of the US at the forward position is Juan Agudelo. He has great ball skill for an American..
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: