Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 06-17-2012, 02:31 PM   #16
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion

Fiba basketball has decent reputation
Default Re: Highest Paid Basketball Players In Europe 2011-12 Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
If he joins one of them, after telling Olympiacos owners that he could not continue due to old age..........

Especially at the same amount Olympiacos supposedly offered........

Surely there is no way Ivkovic would do something like that. It makes no sense. Considering one team (Olympiacos) is at the top and getting better, while the other two are failures every year.
I dont think he will sign with any team but I could understand if he chooses to sign with Fener or Efes over OLY becouse that would be a challenge for him . Efes offered Obradovic 3 million but its possible he doesnt coach anyone next season .
Fiba basketball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 02:35 PM   #17
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion

Fiba basketball has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
I have heard that they want to try to get McCalebb from Siena. But good luck getting a buyout Minucci.
What aboute Diamantidis or Spanoulis ? PAO and OLY are cutting there budgets and lost their coaches so I think there is a chance for them to leave .
Fiba basketball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 11:20 PM   #18
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Milos Teodosic can ball.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:01 AM   #19
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
I dont think he will sign with any team but I could understand if he chooses to sign with Fener or Efes over OLY becouse that would be a challenge for him . Efes offered Obradovic 3 million but its possible he doesnt coach anyone next season .

Actually, they offered him 2.5 million, and 500K is for his assistant Itoudis.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:05 AM   #20
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
What aboute Diamantidis or Spanoulis ? PAO and OLY are cutting there budgets and lost their coaches so I think there is a chance for them to leave .

I seriously doubt it. They are cutting the budgets to 20 million euros. So having all the players will be no problem.

Neither team would have to cut a single player. PAO will have a bunch of money freed up because the new coach will make a lot less, and Batiste will make a lot less in a new contract.

So there is no reason why they would have any problem paying their players with such a budget. Especially considering that they can replace Sato for someone that costs a lot less if they want to.

Olympiacos will also have a big amount of money freed up with Ivkovic leaving and with Vasilopoulos' contract ending. Actually, Olympiacos will have more money to spend than they did last summer. It's 5.22 million euros in salary and taxes that are freed up with Ivkovic's and Vasilopoulos' contracts ending.

So no, neither player would leave due to budget issues. They are both bound by contract, so they won't be able to leave simply for the reason that the coach left.

Last edited by Euroleague : 06-18-2012 at 10:07 AM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 03:44 AM   #21
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No Tax in europe.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: