Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-25-2012, 02:11 AM   #91
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Eric Bledsoe

Bledsoe>cp3.

djordan> Blake
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:14 AM   #92
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Matt Barnes is a bitch.

He produced more today, than he did all year for us last year.
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:19 AM   #93
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
Matt Barnes is a bitch.

He produced more today, than he did all year for us last year.

He's been good all preseason man. He's really bought into a team first concept and has been awesome. I'm really in love with his rebounding and defense, more so than his 13 ppg this preseason.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 03:07 AM   #94
wagexslave
Messiahbolical

wagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
He's been good all preseason man. He's really bought into a team first concept and has been awesome. I'm really in love with his rebounding and defense, more so than his 13 ppg this preseason.
lol Are you going to be in love with his technical fouls once they start popping up left and right?
wagexslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 03:09 AM   #95
mjokc
Local High School Star

mjokc is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Pre season obviously means something. So I should just assume that Serge Ibaka is going to average 20 8 and 5 since he's been kicking ass in the preseason.
mjokc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 03:14 AM   #96
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjokc
Pre season obviously means something. So I should just assume that Serge Ibaka is going to average 20 8 and 5 since he's been kicking ass in the preseason.

Everybody knows Ibaka is a beast. Very few acknowledge Bledsoe.
Old 10-25-2012, 03:28 AM   #97
mjokc
Local High School Star

mjokc is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Everybody knows Ibaka is a beast. Very few acknowledge Bledsoe.

Ibaka is solid, but I'm not going to expect him to play like he has in the preseason. Bledsoe is a beast too, I would just wait to see him go off like that consistantly and in the playoffs. I'm still pissed we traded bledsoe for freaking cole aldrich.
mjokc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 03:43 AM   #98
Noof
Local High School Star

Noof is considered somewhat coolNoof is considered somewhat cool

Bledsoe was a beast today..
Noof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:06 AM   #99
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjokc
Ibaka is solid, but I'm not going to expect him to play like he has in the preseason. Bledsoe is a beast too, I would just wait to see him go off like that consistantly and in the playoffs. I'm still pissed we traded bledsoe for freaking cole aldrich.

Well... I'm not proclaiming him an all star or anything just yet. Just feels good that I've seen the potential in him since day one and he's showing it.
Old 10-25-2012, 04:08 AM   #100
Chapallaz
Banned

Chapallaz has decent reputationChapallaz has decent reputation

Quote:
Well... I'm not proclaiming him an all star or anything just yet. Just feels good that I've seen the potential in him since day one and he's showing it.
Prfove it. As a longtime Clippeers fan on ISH I don't like the groupie-love youre showing on these boards. Tone it down. You became a Bledsoe fan after he was drafted, so not from day one.
Chapallaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:18 AM   #101
Clippersfan86
Banned

“It’s exciting to watch him play,” Chris Paul said. “I’m E.B.’s biggest fan. I’m always on him about being aggressive. He’s fast. He’s faster than I was at my fastest point. It’s amazing to see him play with that speed, and now he has that confidence. Our one-two punch is amazing. When I come out of the game, it’s not a backup coming into the game; that’s a starter in this league coming into the game.”

“I love it because everyone is focused on him and I get the backdoor cuts and he gets everybody open,” Bledsoe said. “I love playing with him.”

Paul just shakes his head when he’s asked how good Bledsoe can become if he continues to develop.

“Amazing,” he said. “The sky’s the limit for him.”

Last edited by Clippersfan86 : 10-25-2012 at 04:21 AM.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:11 AM   #102
Chapallaz
Banned

Chapallaz has decent reputationChapallaz has decent reputation

Quote:
Bledsoe ended up playing 44 minutes and finishing with 22 points, 11 assists and 9 steals as the Clippers defeated the Lakers, 97-91. He smiled after the game when asked if he knew he was one steal shy of a triple-double.

“Yes,” Bledsoe said. “Chris and my teammates were telling me that I need one more, but I was just trying to play solid down the stretch. Steve Blake hit me with a couple of daggers back-to-back, and I was just trying to play solid defense.”
http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/...s-into-his-own

GREAT mindset. He approaches the game very well, and he was amazing against the Lakers. Hopefully he'll get more minutes this year. He's starting caliber. And he's got Paul, Billups and Crawford to teach him several aspects of the game.
Chapallaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 05:15 AM   #103
flipogb
Banned

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
the less important the game is, the better Matt Barnes plays.

so expect him to be injured and/or completely useless once the playoffs come around
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 05:17 AM   #104
flipogb
Banned

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

Bledsoe continues to improve, but that will be the reason the Clippers eventually lose him to another team
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 05:43 AM   #105
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
It's hard to say because he gets a lot more rest because Cp3 is there. If he was a starter I don't know if he can do this every night. He looked good tonight though.

i think Chris Paul is a good teacher.

remember Darren Collison?
Bigsmoke is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: