Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-16-2012, 12:16 AM   #16
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Eric Bledsoe

Godsoe delivered.

23 points, 5 rebounds (4 offensive), 4 assists, 3 steals and 2 blocks tonight on 10-16 shooting. That's to go with insane defense. Dude is the ONLY Clippers player who brought defensive intensity all game.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:18 AM   #17
dbk123
Banned

dbk123 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Godsoe delivered.

23 points, 5 rebounds (4 offensive), 4 assists, 3 steals and 2 blocks tonight on 10-16 shooting. That's to go with insane defense. Dude is the ONLY Clippers player who brought defensive intensity all game.

and just like ur original post, the clippers lost. bledsoe is a stat padder who doesnt win games bro
dbk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:20 AM   #18
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbk123
and just like ur original post, the clippers lost. bledsoe is a stat padder who doesnt win games bro

You watch the game? He had a MASSIVE impact on both ends, more so than any other player. He is not the player to blame.
Old 05-16-2012, 12:22 AM   #19
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've always liked his game, but never considered him much of a scoring threat. I think tonight was a bit of an anomaly in that aspect.

Still, he's a very nice young player.

(still not as good as Kyrie)
RedBlackAttack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:22 AM   #20
dbk123
Banned

Quote:
You watch the game? He had a MASSIVE impact on both ends, more so than any other player. He is not the player to blame.

clippers played today?
Old 05-16-2012, 12:24 AM   #21
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbk123
clippers played today?

Well played. May as well not have even showed up right? CP3 had like 6 points, 5 turnovers. Reality is the 2nd best coach in NBA history did what a great coach does. He game planned and knew exactly how to pick the Clippers apart.
Old 05-16-2012, 12:33 AM   #22
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

And you act innocent about not talking up the clips whenever your called out
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:33 AM   #23
dbk123
Banned

Quote:
Well played. May as well not have even showed up right? CP3 had like 6 points, 5 turnovers. Reality is the 2nd best coach in NBA history did what a great coach does. He game planned and knew exactly how to pick the Clippers apart.

yup, clippers definittely need a new coach, dont know when it'll happen tho
Old 05-16-2012, 12:53 AM   #24
Alamo
Banned

Alamo has decent reputation

I watched the game, Bledsoe was going in
Alamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 02:03 AM   #25
FindingTim
National High School Star

FindingTim is considered somewhat coolFindingTim is considered somewhat coolFindingTim is considered somewhat cool

during the CP3 trade talks I thought people were hugely overrating Bledsoe.
He has really grown as a player. I didn't see this coming. I am really happy he is on the Clippers.

His confidence has increased tremendously. In his rookie year when he had the ball I'd think "oh crap" and now when he has it I think "ok good"

It's hard to find a good player comparison for what he brings to the table, I guess he is unique in that way. any suggestions? I've heard Avery Bradley mentioned... is that the best comparison??
FindingTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 02:40 AM   #26
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Can't believe there was ever a rumor that Clips might trade Bledsoe for Crawford. lol
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 03:35 AM   #27
Story Up
LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

Story Up is a pretty well-respected posterStory Up is a pretty well-respected posterStory Up is a pretty well-respected poster

Bynum barnes and Sess for Jordan, Bledsoe and Butler.
Deal?

Bynum, Griffin, Barnes, SG, Paul
Jordan, Paul, Butler, Bryant and Bledsoe

Both teams win...
Story Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 04:47 AM   #28
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

dude is a ball hawk. love his intensity on D. also, he seems to have a good nose for the ball when it comes to rebounding. dare i say, mini rondo? offensively, he seems to play a little more under control these days. i can't say i've watched him extensively from the beginning though.

overall, his defense for a PG is basically elite....any steps forward in offense is just extra nice. tighter ball handling and passing would seem like it would take his game to the next level. the only problem is that it's hard for VDN to go with a cp3/bledsoe backcourt. they're just too small. while i can see him playing bledsoe closer to 30 mins, it's hard to cram that in there. he should soak up foye and mo's minutes
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 04:54 AM   #29
RazorBaLade
Banned

RazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
yeah I'm just talking sh*t. I see a bit of honesty from you today about the clipppers flopping. Good stuff.

How's that economy of yours going there? Still got a job?

still riding kangaroos to your job?
RazorBaLade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 08:33 AM   #30
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Story Up
Bynum barnes and Sess for Jordan, Bledsoe and Butler.
Deal?

Bynum, Griffin, Barnes, SG, Paul
Jordan, Paul, Butler, Bryant and Bledsoe

Both teams win...

How do the Lakers win by this?

Bynum is an absolute monster and Sessions is arguably the second best player out of those 6 and the Lakers get back a C who can't do anything but block shots, another PG who can't shoot and Butler who is way past his prime.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: