Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-20-2012, 03:29 PM   #256
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Eric Bledsoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
I was at like 35 recently so how am I at 80 now? I work 55 to 60 hours a week and spend time with my girl every night, not much of a life outside of that right now. More than half my posts are mobile.

brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:43 PM   #257
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How don't see how working 55-60 hours a day is funny.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:45 PM   #258
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7

or even possible, for that matter.

but on the real, 60 hour work weeks suck. I use to work those at the hospital. I feel your pain.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:47 PM   #259
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

Working 60 hours a week, posting 100 hours a week, how is it possible
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:49 PM   #260
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster

I call bs too. I could never work and still not be able to post as much as Clippersfan. Dude is straight up addicted to ish
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:54 PM   #261
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levity
or even possible, for that matter.

but on the real, 60 hour work weeks suck. I use to work those at the hospital. I feel your pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
Working 60 hours a week, posting 100 hours a week, how is it possible

Well yes, it's certainly possible. I just think if he's doing that, it's going to be very physically demanding. I'm not going to say nobody does or doesn't work a lot, because I don't know them.

My guess is that he probably just posts on his phone a lot when the games are going on. Maybe even streams the games too.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:15 PM   #262
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Why is it that hilarious Brandon? I work in a shipping warehouse for Amazon and it's holiday season. I work 730 to 6 Mon through Saturday for peak season.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:34 PM   #263
Darius
Good college starter

Darius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat cool

Gotta admit Bledsoe has become better than I ever thought he would. He has an ability to dramatically affect games.

Still not sure if he is a starting PG on winning team tho.
Darius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:35 PM   #264
Teanett
Great Basketball Mind

Teanett has decent reputation

i bet he benches 150 kilos
Teanett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:58 PM   #265
ashlar
High school junior varsity star

ashlar is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teanett
i bet he benches 150 kilos

Thats it? Try 150 tons.
ashlar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:24 PM   #266
mjokc
Local High School Star

mjokc is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:

No way this dude is working 60 hours a week by his amount of posts alone. He's averaging nearly 40 posts per day. Dude is full of shit. The only way he's working that much is if ISH is his job .
mjokc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:26 PM   #267
mjokc
Local High School Star

mjokc is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Well yes, it's certainly possible. I just think if he's doing that, it's going to be very physically demanding. I'm not going to say nobody does or doesn't work a lot, because I don't know them.

My guess is that he probably just posts on his phone a lot when the games are going on. Maybe even streams the games too.

So, he's shipping packages, all while on his phone posting 40 ISH threads per day along with spending time with his girl? Not to mention he trolls PSD and other forums too.
mjokc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:32 PM   #268
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjokc
No way this dude is working 60 hours a week by his amount of posts alone. He's averaging nearly 40 posts per day. Dude is full of shit. The only way he's working that much is if ISH is his job .

I think you're greatly exaggerating how long it takes to post 40 times a day. Besides that was like 60-70 few months back and is dropping so obviously I'm not posting 40 times a day.

A majority of my posts are in game threads anyways so not sure what your point is. The fact that you think a stranger would lie on the internet about hours he works to people who have no bearing on his real life anyways is pathetic.

I even made a thread about it when I got the job and working in shipping it's not even close to farfetched that I work 55-60 right now. I post on ISH during lunch breaks while texting my GF sometimes but 90 percent of my posts right now are after 6:30 PM.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: