Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-25-2012, 11:16 PM   #211
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Eric Bledsoe

I wish the Hornets had got Eric Bledsoe in the CP3 deal. I would have liked to see Gordon and Bledsoe in the backcourt for the Hornets.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:17 PM   #212
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
I wish the Hornets had got Eric Bledsoe in the CP3 deal. I would have liked to see Gordon and Bledsoe in the backcourt for the Hornets.

It's actually interesting because you guys almost did have him. Hornets were demanding the Clippers include Bledsoe and due to CP3 telling Clippers front office DO NOT trade Bledsoe (he wanted to mentor him, became friends over summer) Neil Olshey held out until New Orleans accepted the deal without Bledsoe. Had Neil not stuck to his guns Bledsoe would be your starting PG right now.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:49 PM   #213
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

22/11/5/9...... 9 is the true number preseason or not. Bledsoe's gonna be pretty big this year.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:49 PM   #214
devin112
Local High School Star

devin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected poster

ok Michael, I see how it is.....
devin112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:12 AM   #215
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I don't see the need for Utah. And Burks plus a pick is impossible. Burks has too much potential.

Again, he needs to be in an uptempo system. I think both he and Monta Ellis would do very well playing next to each other, assuming the CP3 teaching takes (which it seems it has already). Same thing with Rivers, as I already said. I think he would do well with Eric Gordon. I think he'd very good with both teams period. Same with Atlanta, tho they have Teague (could be a good combination tho, I feel).

Might even do well with Kemba, assuming Bledsoe wouldn't have any issues with guarding 2guards. From what I've seen, he'd do fine.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:15 AM   #216
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
I don't see the need for Utah. And Burks plus a pick is impossible. Burks has too much potential.

Again, he needs to be in an uptempo system. I think both he and Monta Ellis would do very well playing next to each other, assuming the CP3 teaching takes (which it seems it has already). Same thing with Rivers, as I already said. I think he would do well with Eric Gordon. I think he'd very good with both teams period. Same with Atlanta, tho they have Teague (could be a good combination tho, I feel).

Might even do well with Kemba, assuming Bledsoe wouldn't have any issues with guarding 2guards. From what I've seen, he'd do fine.

He struggled guarding Kobe and Joe Johnson but those guys are great post up SG's with fantastic size so no surprise. He's done fine guarding Manu, Ellis, Iggy etc... so I don't see an issue.
Old 10-26-2012, 01:13 AM   #217
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
He struggled guarding Kobe and Joe Johnson but those guys are great post up SG's with fantastic size so no surprise. He's done fine guarding Manu, Ellis, Iggy etc... so I don't see an issue.

He had trouble with JJ, but did fine against Iggy?
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 01:24 AM   #218
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
He had trouble with JJ, but did fine against Iggy?

Yea... Iggy has no offensive game really JJ can post up AND kill you on the jumper.
Old 10-26-2012, 01:30 AM   #219
Fiasco
latsis4ever™

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

Could we please just talk about Bledsoe.
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 06:01 AM   #220
LA Lakers
High school junior varsity star

LA Lakers has no real reputation yet.

Glad Bleds on my fantasy team ha.
LA Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 06:21 AM   #221
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Very much so. Steve Nash who is probably the best ball wizard of this era... said he hates playing against Eric Bledsoe.

Sounds weird that Nash would say that, any source?

They have only played against each other 6 times where Bledsoe only averaged 12 minutes per game and most of those minutes were probably in garbage time when Nash wasn't playing.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 11:21 AM   #222
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Sounds weird that Nash would say that, any source?

They have only played against each other 6 times where Bledsoe only averaged 12 minutes per game and most of those minutes were probably in garbage time when Nash wasn't playing.

It was during a game on a little clip. I don't even remember game it was to find the footage but I promise I wouldn't just randomly make it up.
Old 11-02-2012, 02:29 PM   #223
Clippersfan86
Banned

Bumping for good luck hoping he has a good game tonight like last time .

http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/...e-eric-bledsoe

New ESPN article calling Eric the Clippers X factor. Good to see him finally getting noticed. Some good quotes in here. Also I just found a scouting report in the comments section saying Bledsoe averaged 20.3 points, 9.4 rebounds and 11.5 assists in his senior year of HS leading his team to a state championship, despite not even starting basketball until his sophomore year of HS.

Reason I bump this thread is so that you guys can't get upset for me making new threads. Hope that's appreciated.
Old 11-02-2012, 02:32 PM   #224
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:33 PM   #225
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

RRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: