Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-06-2012, 10:05 PM   #31
28renyoy
Banned

28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Recent purchases..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC system
Take a picture with the coat, shoes and laptop together or it didn't happen. You don't have to be in the picture, just those three items.

Kids these days. Sportcoat is at fraternity house and I'm currently at my girlfriends. Sorry.

28renyoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:11 PM   #32
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

$600 for a pair of shoes!!!???

DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:14 PM   #33
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2

And they're made out of dead grass.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:16 PM   #34
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

They're made of straw, homie. That shit ain't cheap.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:17 PM   #35
28renyoy
Banned

28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:

Because I care.

As for stroshow, I have a pair of leather brown ones if you would prefer
Old 05-06-2012, 10:18 PM   #36
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28renyoy
Because I care.

As for stroshow, I have a pair of leather brown ones if you would prefer

You may wear whatever you please. I was just ****ing around.
Old 05-06-2012, 10:20 PM   #37
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

smh at those shoes bro.

thats not gonna make any one envy you

or desire you

people are just going to look at you for the doormat you really are. the right chick is going to ruin you

if this persona was real.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:21 PM   #38
Nanners
Good college starter

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

spending $600 on shoes is retarded unless you are a rapper or a gold digging hoe. so which one are you?

might as well spend $600 buying a LED sign to strap on your back that says "i am an enormous tool"
Nanners is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:21 PM   #39
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Because I care.

You care about overpaying for something stupid that nobody will give a shit about?
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:22 PM   #40
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

For real though, why did you order online? What if your straw shoes don't fit?
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:22 PM   #41
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man

Go harvest some more straw and make them bigger.
Old 05-06-2012, 10:23 PM   #42
28renyoy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
You care about overpaying for something stupid that nobody will give a shit about?

I'm paying for shoes that I find appealing. As for it being stupid, you've obviously never worn well made leather. There is no breaking in process, no blisters, no discomfort.
Old 05-06-2012, 10:24 PM   #43
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I'm paying for shoes that I find appealing. As for it being stupid, you've obviously never worn well made leather. There is no breaking in process, no blisters, no discomfort.
You think you gotta pay that much for shoes that dont kill your feet?
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:24 PM   #44
28renyoy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man

I have other Gucci shoes so I know the fit. And the store didn't have them in my size, Gucci/Italian brands run extremely big and I need an 8.5 which is roughly a 10.5 in standard mens.
Old 05-06-2012, 10:25 PM   #45
28renyoy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininTwos
You think you gotta pay that much for shoes that dont kill your feet?

I think it's a matter of paying for what I want, not what you want or what you think.

If I spent $600 on an autographed Jordan Bulls jersey, would you care? It would be far more worthless seeing as it would never be worn
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: