Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 11-18-2012, 08:35 AM   #871
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Yep, the life of a Knicks fan.

Wonder how Dalembert is doing.

Even on a team with no centers he can't play more than 16 minutes.

Tyson is fine, not worried about him.
He is fine,nothing is wrong with his ability. His lack of effort is concerning.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:24 AM   #872
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

whats up with camby??? he says hes feeling great but seems to be in the doghouse

i remember back in the days where we were crying to find a legit center to even start for us...now we have a whole bench but wont use em to our advantage

Last edited by bluechox2 : 11-18-2012 at 11:26 AM.
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:03 PM   #873
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Yep, the life of a Knicks fan.

Wonder how Dalembert is doing.

Even on a team with no centers he can't play more than 16 minutes.

Tyson is fine, not worried about him.
Lol Cute jab but... Heres the counter. Hes only avg 2 points n 2 rebounds less and he plays 12 less minutes than Chandler. He shoots better from the field. Way better from the line and avg more blocks per game. O and he is making less than half of what Chandler is. Touche' my friend. Lets call a spade a spade. We've looked better with Sheed out there lol

N Bluechox... I think Woodson is still waiting for this phenomenal defensive mastermind Mike Breen keeps describing to show up lol. Camby did get some run today though. Had some nice rebounds and blocks.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:27 AM   #874
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Lol Cute jab but... Heres the counter. Hes only avg 2 points n 2 rebounds less and he plays 12 less minutes than Chandler. He shoots better from the field. Way better from the line and avg more blocks per game. O and he is making less than half of what Chandler is. Touche' my friend. Lets call a spade a spade. We've looked better with Sheed out there lol

N Bluechox... I think Woodson is still waiting for this phenomenal defensive mastermind Mike Breen keeps describing to show up lol. Camby did get some run today though. Had some nice rebounds and blocks.
Brewer outplayed Gerald Green though....
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:55 AM   #875
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I love this. Knickscity and franchize going at it.
Old 11-19-2012, 05:03 AM   #876
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Franchize knows he's my guy, he's like a younger brother to me.

We came into this together and have gone through quite a bit on here as Knicks fans....together.

Don't mean we won't have a difference in opinion.

I'm alot harder on younger players and have a very short leash.

I also don't have any loyalty to players to the point that no one is untradeable if it improves the club.

I don't care about the teams money and how they spend it, as long as the WINS pile up, and I'm objective enough to give guys a fair shake before I call them garbage.

At the end of the day we all want the Knicks to win.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:47 AM   #877
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Brewer outplayed Gerald Green though....
LOL #1 Not by much. Their stats are almost indentical
#2 I had no problems with the Brewer acquisition

Quote:
I love this. Knickscity and franchize going at it.
These are love taps lol Me and him actually have battled it out with others in far more brutal confrontations. There have been times where it was like me and him against the world...especially when we first joined. We were in attack mode lol But like he said, we have difference of opinion sometimes but we both have mad respect for each other. Ultimately, I respect that he's a TRUE Knicks fan and, while we disagree, he knows what the hell he's talking about and not just talking out of his brown eye. With the exception of the few trolls that pop up seasonally, this forum has some excellent posters in it with a variety of opinions. The guys who were on here for more than 4 years know it wasn't always like this. There was a point where you'd get the regular dummies posting nonsense they heard Skip Clueless say or something off the wall and a bunch of casual fans backing them like it was gospel.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:03 AM   #878
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
LOL #1 Not by much. Their stats are almost indentical
#2 I had no problems with the Brewer acquisition

These are love taps lol Me and him actually have battled it out with others in far more brutal confrontations. There have been times where it was like me and him against the world...especially when we first joined. We were in attack mode lol But like he said, we have difference of opinion sometimes but we both have mad respect for each other. Ultimately, I respect that he's a TRUE Knicks fan and, while we disagree, he knows what the hell he's talking about and not just talking out of his brown eye. With the exception of the few trolls that pop up seasonally, this forum has some excellent posters in it with a variety of opinions. The guys who were on here for more than 4 years know it wasn't always like this. There was a point where you'd get the regular dummies posting nonsense they heard Skip Clueless say or something off the wall and a bunch of casual fans backing them like it was gospel.
I totally agree. There's a bunch of posters on this board that are real fans and want to talk about the Knicks. Of course everyone has different opinions but that's making it even better.
I like how you and Rameek always rant about our bench. I like how knickscity is always keeping it real and removing trolls from the forum.
I like how Sarcastic hates D'Antoni and defends the team on the main forum. I like how Scooter always has something bad to say about Melo. I like how Jasi follows the Knicks even though he's from Italy. I like how bluechox2 is mostly optimistic.

And I'm sure you all love my panic attacks when I want to trade everyone and fire everyone

Sorry if I forgot someone,Knicks board is pretty active compared to other boards so it's not easy to remember all the names.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:34 PM   #879
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
I totally agree. There's a bunch of posters on this board that are real fans and want to talk about the Knicks. Of course everyone has different opinions but that's making it even better.
I like how you and Rameek always rant about our bench. I like how knickscity is always keeping it real and removing trolls from the forum.
I like how Sarcastic hates D'Antoni and defends the team on the main forum. I like how Scooter always has something bad to say about Melo. I like how Jasi follows the Knicks even though he's from Italy. I like how bluechox2 is mostly optimistic.

And I'm sure you all love my panic attacks when I want to trade everyone and fire everyone

Sorry if I forgot someone,Knicks board is pretty active compared to other boards so it's not easy to remember all the names.
I may go back and forth with guys but I mean no harm lol I mean sh!t, I even shared when my daughter was born and when I got married with you guys lol I love matching witts with people. As my family, growing up I was the only 3 year old who was talking about basketball stats with grown ups lol I LOVE basketball and the Knicks. So anybody who shares that, I definitely love to hear their point of view. The only thing I hate is the occassional dummy that like to throw out the "racist" word or people that are just regurgitating other ppl's opinion.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:43 PM   #880
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I may go back and forth with guys but I mean no harm lol I mean sh!t, I even shared when my daughter was born and when I got married with you guys lol I love matching witts with people. As my family, growing up I was the only 3 year old who was talking about basketball stats with grown ups lol I LOVE basketball and the Knicks. So anybody who shares that, I definitely love to hear their point of view. The only thing I hate is the occassional dummy that like to throw out the "racist" word or people that are just regurgitating other ppl's opinion.

You still have to share some pics though, lol

Thanks for the mention Clutch but I have to admit that since my kid was born I don't have the time/energy to follow our team live (in the AM) except when they play in the morning/afternoon.
So I went from using this forum to debate, to using this forum to actually follow the Knicks via your first hand impressions

Anyways I think it is obvious that this is a nice place for us regulars, otherwise we wouldn't be such
Jasi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:56 PM   #881
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch

Not offended, I'm always that guy who doesn't really get attention or quoted.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:23 PM   #882
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
You still have to share some pics though, lol

Thanks for the mention Clutch but I have to admit that since my kid was born I don't have the time/energy to follow our team live (in the AM) except when they play in the morning/afternoon.
So I went from using this forum to debate, to using this forum to actually follow the Knicks via your first hand impressions

Anyways I think it is obvious that this is a nice place for us regulars, otherwise we wouldn't be such
You need to watch some Knicks games man. Make the kid cheer for the Knicks from the early days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowe
Not offended, I'm always that guy who doesn't really get attention or quoted.
Sorry for not mentioning you. Like I said it's hard to remember all the names without looking up.
Old 11-19-2012, 01:43 PM   #883
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:04 AM   #884
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i used to come to this board in '06 but never joined, just read what pple had to say about the knicks, i joined in '08 but didnt post regularly, but in '10 i started posting.
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:45 AM   #885
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
i used to come to this board in '06 but never joined, just read what pple had to say about the knicks, i joined in '08 but didnt post regularly, but in '10 i started posting.

And have been one of the better posters on the board ever since! It's funny because I've been on so long but you guys have so many more posts than me lol I think it's because I never really post in the main forum.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: