Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-12-2012, 10:07 AM   #1
kileer7
Sycophants R sickos

kileer7 has an OK reputation so far
Default Hoopscritic, Hoopsencyclopedia, The NBA Realist & BBlitz

Hoopscritic, Hoopsencyclopedia, The NBA Realist & Bruce Blitz are going to have a basketball round table tonight at 11 PM eastern standard time. Anyone who is interested is encouraged to call in or hang out in the chat room:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/blitzha...om-bruce-blitz

Bruce Blitz website: http://blitzsportsnetwork.com/
Hoopcritic website: http://hoopscritic.com/
The NBA Realist website: http://chasing23.com/
Hoopsencyclopedia - http://youtube.com/hoopsencyclopedia

Last edited by kileer7 : 04-12-2012 at 05:35 PM.
kileer7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 10:45 AM   #2
kileer7
Sycophants R sickos

Default Re: Hoopscritic, Hoopsencyclopedia, The NBA Realist & BBlitz

10:00 PM Central time - /bump
Old 04-12-2012, 05:36 PM   #3
kileer7
Sycophants R sickos

10:00 PM Central time - /bump #2
Old 04-12-2012, 05:42 PM   #4
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Transcript:

"MJ is the best ever right?"
"Yep"
"Yup"
"No doubt"
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:03 PM   #5
kileer7
Sycophants R sickos

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
Transcript:

"MJ is the best ever right?"
"Yep"
"Yup"
"No doubt"

Get over the "MJ" thing, these guys are going to be talking about a whole host of issues, and you are welcome to listen and interact with them.

Brian Geltzeiler the "Hoopcritic" short bio:

Brian's true passion is the NBA. He grew up in a basketball family. His father, Burt was an elite college basketball player for Newark Rutgers in the late 40's and was drafted by the Tri-City Hawks (now Atlanta) in 1950 by their GM Red Auerbach.

Here is a sample of Brian's work on TKBtv talking about the Knicks:

http://www.theknicksblog.com/2012/04...-and-playoffs/
Old 04-12-2012, 08:12 PM   #6
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kileer7
Get over the "MJ" thing

You should know Bruce's history here well enough... to know why he said that.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:18 PM   #7
kileer7
Sycophants R sickos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
You should know Bruce's history here well enough... to know why he said that.

Look, I consider Bruce a friend and I just wanted to help him out by getting some attention for this roundtable. Everyone is invited to listen in.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:31 PM   #8
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Look, I consider Bruce a friend and I just wanted to help him out by getting some attention for this roundtable. Everyone is invited to listen in.

What's the roundtable about by the way ? Any details/cliff notes ?

And besides, I didn't question that.

Bruce asked you and others to get the word out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i180AOqIQnI

Quote:
The only thing I ask, tell every hoops fan on the internet that you know about this. Hit up twitter, facebook, message boards, YouTube, and elsewhere! It's gonna be a huge show!

Off course, not that you wouldn't have made this thread anyways.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:42 PM   #9
kileer7
Sycophants R sickos

Quote:

And besides, I didn't question that.

Bruce asked you and others to get the word out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i180AOqIQnI

Off course, not that you wouldn't have made this thread anyways.

Actually I wouldn't have made this thread if he didn't ask. However, since he did ask subs to spread the word, I made the thread. Moreover, if people are going to take shots at him, implying the roundtable will be nothing more than MJ slurp fest I will defend him, because I do consider him a friend (I consider you a rather close friend as well).
Old 04-12-2012, 08:44 PM   #10
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Quote:
Actually I wouldn't have made this thread if he didn't ask. However, since he did ask subs to spread the word, I made the thread. Moreover, if people are going to take shots at him, implying the roundtable will be nothing more than MJ slurp fest I will defend him, because I do consider him a friend (I consider you a rather close friend as well).

Agreed on all accounts.

Hell, as long as we chat here, we can keep bumping the thread, hence message sent.

Old 04-12-2012, 08:46 PM   #11
kileer7
Sycophants R sickos

Quote:

I assume they'll talk about the playoffs, NBA history, player comparisons, take questions, etc. Brian Geltzeiler aka the NBA Insider probably has a lot of info about behind the scenes stuff concerning the Knicks, Celtics, Bulls, Heat etc.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:51 PM   #12
kileer7
Sycophants R sickos

Quote:
Agreed on all accounts.

Hell, as long as we chat here, we can keep bumping the thread, hence message sent.

You know whats funny bro? I'm heading to sleep soon LOL! I'm going to miss the show entirely and have to catch the archive - school + work picking UP
Old 04-12-2012, 08:52 PM   #13
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Quote:
I assume they'll talk about the playoffs, NBA history, player comparisons, take questions, etc. Brian Geltzeiler aka the NBA Insider probably has a lot of info about behind the scenes stuff concerning the Knicks, Celtics, Bulls, Heat etc.

Yeah, I'll be tuned into Brian's part.

Can't wait for hoopsencyclopedia as well. Haven't heard from in a while.

NBA Realist should be interesting too.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:56 PM   #14
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Quote:
You know whats funny bro? I'm heading to sleep soon LOL! I'm going to miss the show entirely and have to catch the archive - school + work picking UP

Yeah, I figure most people are in exam mode right now. Good Luck on that.

Beside, the real fun (playoffs) will be around the corner, soon enough.

So by then, I guess you should have everything out of the way.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:03 PM   #15
bwink23
Banned

bwink23 is considered somewhat coolbwink23 is considered somewhat coolbwink23 is considered somewhat cool

I doubt anyone here is gonna tune in....with most of the kids here, you could put Kobe's nut bag on a roundtable and they would tune in to see that...
bwink23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: