Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-11-2012, 03:44 AM   #16
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has not been impressing people
Default Re: LeBron is not going to win MVP if he has a worse record than Durant

I'm sure they'll have some absurd justification for not giving it to LeBron James. I honestly think he's not going to get it regardless of what happens.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 03:56 AM   #17
LakersReign
Banned

LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
I'm sure they'll have some absurd justification for not giving it to LeBron James. I honestly think he's not going to get it regardless of what happens.

Yeah....some absurd justification like he clearly doesn't deserve it....right?
LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:23 AM   #18
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersReign
Yeah....some absurd justification like he clearly doesn't deserve it....right?
Bladers
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:25 AM   #19
OKCThunderUP
Thank you Based Presti

OKCThunderUP is considered somewhat coolOKCThunderUP is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
Hmmmm......... let us see....

1. When speaking of stats, talent-skill, impact i think we know who that goes to....
2. Lebron has won 10-1 averaging 32-7-8 without Wade, who even when he played this season he played worse than Westbrook...
3. Durant has won nothing without Westbrook because Westbrook has been there all the time and has been matching Durant all the time, he has been just as MVP worthy as Durant was..
4. Durant had somewhat of a better productive offensive/defensive supporting cast this season (ill give you stats on that if you wish later)...
5. Lebron had somewhat of a worse productive supporting/cast (ill give you stats on that if you wish later)...
6. Lebron has been #1 on the MVP ladder 95% of the season
7. Durant has been #1 on the MVP ladder 5% of the season
8. Their team record are virtually identical and will be similar more or less at the end of the season...

CONCLUSION = LEBRON WILL WIN THE MVP, DURANT WILL BE A RUNNER UP

CONCLUSION #2 = NICE TRY

I can't help but wonder if we're gonna need to put you on suicide watch if/when Lebron doesn't win MVP or the Heat get knocked out of the playoffs. Your homerism is unhealthily astounding.
OKCThunderUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 05:11 AM   #20
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

In theory record should count but when all the media are asked who gets it they all say lebron regardless of record.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:13 AM   #21
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

OKC are only 1 1/2 games ahead of the Heat. How many games did Westbrook miss this season? Wade missed a lot of games this year. LBJ will win his 3rd MVP Award because he's been the best and most consistent player in the league this season.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:20 AM   #22
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
In theory record should count but when all the media are asked who gets it they all say lebron regardless of record.
It's definitely a factor. Stein:
Quote:
Should Miami finishing with the East's top seed -- in a season where Derrick Rose has missed almost a third of his team's games -- be a prerequisite for LeBron James to win the MVP trophy? Full disclosure: That's the way this voter is leaning as we enter the final two weeks and change before ballots are due to be turned in.
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:33 AM   #23
LakersReign
Banned

LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
It's definitely a factor. Stein:

ESPN has predicted that Lebron will win the MVP almost every year, so that's no surprise.
LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:32 AM   #24
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Konex curse at it again.
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:34 AM   #25
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net

I don't care what they say. They will vote differently if Miami has a worse record.

I don't see how anyone could vote for Rose over Dwight and LeBron last year then vote LeBron over KD with a worse record. KD's stats are MUCH more respectable than Rose's were last year
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:39 AM   #26
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepingdeath
Konex curse at it again.

LMAO, is that Drake?
Old 04-12-2012, 11:34 PM   #27
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

Anyone still gonna argue with me?
Old 04-12-2012, 11:41 PM   #28
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by konex
Anyone still gonna argue with me?
Dude you are responsible for Durant's recent slump, do us a favor and start dissing KD pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:43 PM   #29
Stern
GOAT Commissioner

Stern has an OK reputation so far

Real MVP
Stern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:49 PM   #30
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
Dude you are responsible for Durant's recent slump, do us a favor and start dissing KD pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

I'm not "dissing" LeBron. I think he's played great. I feel the Heat supporting cast is blowing this for him lol
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: