Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-09-2012, 05:21 PM   #46
Toizumi
veteran savvy

Toizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Clueless Commentary

What a pass!!
Toizumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:54 PM   #47
PTstyle272
Decent playground baller

PTstyle272 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by atljonesbro
Bob Rathbun for the Hawks said James Harden looks like he should be on the front of a cough drops box.

I love Bob but i have no ****ing clue what he's talking about LOL

Maybe thats his way of saying he did something "sick"

Idunno
PTstyle272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 06:27 PM   #48
UK-NJ
High School Starter

UK-NJ is a pretty well-respected posterUK-NJ is a pretty well-respected posterUK-NJ is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toizumi
Bill ****ing Walton!

Not really commentary.. but this is just epic
Bill Walton has come out with some classics. That video reminded me of this assessment he made on Boris Diaw...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KkrccHEAqg

'When I look at Boris Diaw, I think of Beethoven & the age of the romantics.'
UK-NJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:03 PM   #49
bsyde82
Decent playground baller

bsyde82 has decent reputation

More subtle, but just as asinine:

Breen (picking on him because I remember him doing it recently, and because I hate his guts) calling it "unselfish" when a player fastbreaking with nobody in front of him passes it off to another player for a dunk. Basically an unnecessary assist.

I remember Breen praising Westbrook for doing this, calling it an "unselfish play", failing to understand that assists are stats too, and Westbrook needs all the assist padding he can get as a PG who gets flak for not passing the ball. No hate on Westbrook here, but just hate that kind of superficial analysis by ABC's "top guy" that goes unchecked.
bsyde82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:09 PM   #50
Punpun
Head Connoisseur

Punpun has not been impressing people

Yeah. I saw that a lot during Durant run for the scoring title this year. It was always "unselfish play" etc. Which is hilarious. As it benefited both Durant and him.
Punpun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:23 PM   #51
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm gonna assume the Chinese League comment was a joke since that's where K-Mart was. I hope so anyway.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:51 PM   #52
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Not clueless, but still funny:
During the Nets-Warriors game, the Nets color guy (not Fratello) said, "The only thing prettier than Stephen Curry's jumper is his mom Sonya".

He ain't lying though.

Also, Bill Walton is calling the Kings game right now = pure comedy.

"I dont want a 6-inch, I want a 12-inch from Demarcus Cousins." -Bill Walton.

Last edited by Grinder : 12-07-2012 at 11:54 PM.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:55 PM   #53
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation here

Bill wants that BBC!
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:04 AM   #54
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Not clueless, but still funny:
During the Nets-Warriors game, the Nets color guy (not Fratello) said, "The only thing prettier than Stephen Curry's jumper is his mom Sonya".

He ain't lying though.

Also, Bill Walton is calling the Kings game right now = pure comedy.

"I dont want a 6-inch, I want a 12-inch from Demarcus Cousins." -Bill Walton.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: