Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 04-04-2012, 01:52 PM   #1
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default GT: Clippers (32-21) @ Lakers (34-20) 4/4 on ESPN

@
Los Angeles Clippers(32-21) @
Los Angeles Lakers(34-20)

WHEN: Wednesday, April 4th, 2012 at 10:30 Eastern/7:30 PM Pacific
WHERE: Staples Center in Los Angeles, California
MEDIA: | | ESPN
SEASON SERIES: Tied 1-1
102-94 Clippers
96-91 Lakers

Q's Quote
The third and final installment of the meetings between the only two sides in the NBA that share an arena and it is an important game for both sides as the Clips have run off 6 in a row and are a game and a half behind the Lakers for the Pacific Division lead and the third seed, which the Lakers want to hold onto. The winner of this game will earn the tie-breaker as well, in case both sides finish with the same record after the next dozen or so games.

Clippers Next 5: @ Sacramento, vs Sacramento, @ Memphis, @ Oklahoma City, @ Minnesota
Lakers Next 5: vs Houston, @ Phoenix, @ New Orleans, @ San Antonio, vs Denver

Last edited by qrich : 04-04-2012 at 01:56 PM.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:10 PM   #2
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: GT: Clippers (32-21) @ Lakers (34-20) 4/4 on ESPN

Quote:
Quickly and decisively, the Clippers point out that there isn't a rivalry between them and the Lakers.

"Honestly, I don't think it is one," center DeAndre Jordan said. "But I'm not worried about any other team. I don't care about them. I respect them as a team and as players. Once we step in between that line, I could care less about any accomplishments they have."

Quote:
"We're not going to back down to anybody," Jordan said. "We're going to stand up to the challenge. It's going to be a physical game. It's going to be some talking in the game. We're not going to back down to anybody, whether it's the worst team in the league or the best team in the league. That's how we are going to get better."

Quote:
"It's another big game for us," Chris Paul said. "We've got some momentum going. It's one of those games that we want to win."

Quote:
"We don't make too much of it," Paul said. "First of all, it's been so long ago that we played them. We're two totally different teams. I don't even remember that last game too much. But it's obviously a big game" Wednesday.

And what about Gasol rubbing Paul on the head in the second game, causing the Clippers All-Star guard to push Gasol back?

"I don't even remember that, until you bring it up," Paul claimed.

So is this a rivalry?

"It's not really a rivalry," Griffin said. "It's a game between two teams that play in the same city, play in the same building. It's just another game."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basket...tory?track=rss
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:35 AM   #3
Da Kobester
I brick open layups

Da Kobester has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: GT: Clippers (32-21) @ Lakers (34-20) 4/4 on ESPN

Though blake had another highlight reel added to his collection dunking over pau not once but twice, comical but at the end it was mind over matter when the boyz in purple & gold had the last laugh when the inexperienced clippers started throwing the ball away lol

Hey SHOUT-OUT to clipper fans the Playoffs is all bout half court executions,posting up,rebounding and playing the D! It's not about posterizing your opponent with series of dunks, and if baby-face blake doesn't grow out of it and realize to get off his high horse then the clippers ain't got NO CHANCE over the experienced Lakers when it matters, coz the superior Lakers ain't ready to pass the torch.
Da Kobester is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: