Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 04-22-2012, 09:35 PM   #31
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Black Ops 2 info revealed

some leaked info
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:45 PM   #32
Heavincent
7-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

So basically, it's gonna be the same game as Black Ops with a few new perks, weapons, and maps.

So exiting.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:04 PM   #33
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
So basically, it's gonna be the same game as Black Ops with a few new perks, weapons, and maps.

So exiting.
and? the game gets old quickly, People play the game for its multiplayer and thats what they get
Old 04-22-2012, 10:16 PM   #34
Heavincent
7-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
and? the game gets old quickly, People play the game for its multiplayer and thats what they get

I'm just baffled that so many people pay $60 for a glorified expansion pack. I'm not gonna insult or try to stop people from buying it...I just don't understand the hype. COD 4 was amazing, but everything after that has bored the hell out of me.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 12:30 AM   #35
EnoughSaid
Miami Heat/Arsenal FC

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

7. Pilot – Your flying killstreak’s kills will count towards your next killstreak.
b. Pro – Your controllable flying killstreaks will last until they are shot down.
c. Elite – With blind eye active – Your uncontrollable flying killstreaks will not show on the map.

So if someone gets a quick chopper gunner and no one is gonna bother to shoot it down, they can have it up as long as they want and have ANOTHER few chopper gunners in the bag?
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:49 AM   #36
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
I'm just baffled that so many people pay $60 for a glorified expansion pack. I'm not gonna insult or try to stop people from buying it...I just don't understand the hype. COD 4 was amazing, but everything after that has bored the hell out of me.
A lot of games do this...

Do you play Madden or any of the 2K basketball games? Those are even more pathetically similar.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:48 AM   #37
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Tenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputation

Black Ops 2 officially confirmed for November 2012.

And I just bought DLC for BO 1 too....FUKK
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:45 AM   #38
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Black Ops 2 or COD doesn't need to be confirmed for it to be true, it comes out every single year. I'm a huge COD player but the series just isn't cutting out for me anymore. I'm strongly looking into BF but I heard BF takes turns with MOH or some shit yearly.

Also yes, COD is reskinned and remapped with new guns and perks every year, something I've gotten used to for years. It's more of an arcade game. I guess it won't change, it hasn't, nor do I think it needs to because it wouldn't be the same. They've introduced new game modes to try changing it, they've brought in Elite, they've brought in Stats and statistics, theathre mode, etc. I just don't know if it's all worth it. The servers are shit, idk.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:45 AM   #39
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Gonna be revealing the next cod during the playoffs tonight. I've been seeing rumors about a more futuristic setting.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 02:56 PM   #40
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 propels players into a near future, 21st Century Cold War, where technology and weapons have converged to create a new generation of warfare.
http://www.giantbomb.com/news/activi...ondering/4116/

Alright I'm interested.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 06:02 PM   #41
CelticBaller
lite kobe

lol Call of Duty: Combat Evolved
Old 05-01-2012, 10:02 PM   #42
CelticBaller
lite kobe

official trailer
wow, it actually looks like they are going in a very bold new direction, different graphics and such.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:38 PM   #43
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Tenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
HOLY SHIT
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:16 PM   #44
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

JUST when I said I wasn't going to buy any other COD, this happens! Wow. Looks amazing, totally new direction, everything looks great. MW3 should of went this direction but I didn't expect BO2 to.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:49 PM   #45
EnoughSaid
Miami Heat/Arsenal FC

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Wow. Never thought I'd include something FRESH and NEW and EXCITING in the same sentence with Call of Duty ever again. This will truly blow the minds of everyone. Can't wait until E3 to see actual gameplay.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: