Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 02-03-2013, 08:50 AM   #301
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Discussion

I'm going to try it without the silencer. Wish I could break off that damn iron sight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
If you were MLG amazing, you'd be making bank as a professional gamer.

And he would have xbox live as well.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:32 AM   #302
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Finally decided to gold out my PDW. Does the Peacekeeper affect diamond SMGs? If so I won't bother with the others. Probably won't anyways.

My FJ-18 launcher is no longer gold, and of course it was the AGR challenge that got reset. I know I didn't earn it (got a flare assist thing) but it gave it to me so as far as I'm concerned it was an error on their end so they shouldn't have taken it away. Can't wait to use a diamond RPG while noobtubing the hell out of people.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:06 AM   #303
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Stuck trying to get 5 more bloodthirsty medals with my DSR sniper to get the gold camo.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:21 PM   #304
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
Stuck trying to get 5 more bloodthirsty medals with my DSR sniper to get the gold camo.
Im like three or four longshots away from both the m27 and MTAR gold. If your not playing Drone or Turbine, longshots are nearly impossible.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:47 PM   #305
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
Im like three or four longshots away from both the m27 and MTAR gold. If your not playing Drone or Turbine, longshots are nearly impossible.

I haven't worked on any other gold camo yet.. however I'm also really close to getting it with the first shotgun (cant remember the name).
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:46 PM   #306
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
I haven't worked on any other gold camo yet.. however I'm also really close to getting it with the first shotgun (cant remember the name).
Remington? Its a beast
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:27 PM   #307
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I tried giving this game another try but the aim resist is killing me!

How do ur play this pos?

Last edited by Bladers : 02-06-2013 at 12:30 PM.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:16 AM   #308
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
I tried giving this game another try but the aim resist is killing me!

How do ur play this pos?

I know you lack a bit of common sense, but there is an option to turn aim (resist, wtf) assist off.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:55 PM   #309
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Aim resist is when you're trying to aiming at someone and its almost impossible to get a correct shot at him. I am a guy with a 3.04 Kd and this shit happens to me all the time, so it has nothing to do with my aiming.
Proof(kinda)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsO1dZKiJB0
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:29 PM   #310
ballup
Post Game Chuck Hayes

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think he means gun recoil.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:46 PM   #311
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
I think he means gun recoil.
Nah it's not that, if you watched the video he clearly knows how to control the gun yet every time he gets the iron sight closer to the dudes body it slows down and if you watch the kill cam it shows that you're gun is wiping back and forth.

But if Bladers is talking about recoil then shame on you nub
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:24 PM   #312
ballup
Post Game Chuck Hayes

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
Nah it's not that, if you watched the video he clearly knows how to control the gun yet every time he gets the iron sight closer to the dudes body it slows down and if you watch the kill cam it shows that you're gun is wiping back and forth.

But if Bladers is talking about recoil then shame on you nub
I meant Bladers not Blametruth.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:50 AM   #313
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I see you GOBB.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:05 PM   #314
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just got the Capture the Flag Master calling card. Looks cool, but not cool enough for me to take off the Domination Master. It is in slot 1 of my showcase however.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:16 PM   #315
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
Just got the Capture the Flag Master calling card. Looks cool, but not cool enough for me to take off the Domination Master. It is in slot 1 of my showcase however.

Just got the I need a new controller Calling card. Thanks to once again sprinting. Left stick is screwed. Not royally as it was during Black Ops 1. But it hinders me and also affects me in games like Madden, 2k when I need to use the left stick to move fluidly. Shame on me because my next new controller (3rd one COD has broken) will be used for games not named COD. Gonna just use this controller until it cant be used. Accept any annoying deaths that should be kills.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: