Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-18-2012, 12:24 PM   #31
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a picture of how you imagine posters look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor

I pictured this being more PT than the redneck or fat OU fan.

The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 12:45 PM   #32
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

@ LeBron23, Al Thornton, and Meticode.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 12:55 PM   #33
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

^^^ my pick in there

I know these are meant to be funny but I also I know MANY view me as a trailer hick for real, I think I would be the most shocking if people saw me...the polar opposite of what they expected

I look about 25-28 years old, get called "cute" on a regular...I am a game developer, not a farmer.

I live in a sky rise condo in the middle of the city...not a trailer park

my GF (now fiance) has blue hair and a nose ring...she is a work out freak and former gymnast...about to get her masters in psychology.

that is all...BOOMER SOONER
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 12:57 PM   #34
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

people might be even more shocked at Dooms I think...

knowing that lets me know that we would probably be shocked to hell at what a lot of posters are really like...
Old 03-18-2012, 01:01 PM   #35
c3z4r
resident lurker

c3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected poster

What exactly do you do as a game developer? Which part of the creation process of the game are you involved in?
c3z4r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:03 PM   #36
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3z4r
What exactly do you do as a game developer? Which part of the creation process of the game are you involved in?
Character artist

I design all the characters
Old 03-18-2012, 01:04 PM   #37
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
my GF (now fiance) has blue hair and a nose ring...she is a work out freak and former gymnast...about to get her masters in psychology.

I'm doing this for your own good man, was she a stripper?
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:04 PM   #38
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

^^^ my pick in there

I know these are meant to be funny but I also I know MANY view me as a trailer hick for real, I think I would be the most shocking if people saw me...the polar opposite of what they expected

I look about 25-28 years old, get called "cute" on a regular...I am a game developer, not a farmer.

I live in a sky rise condo in the middle of the city...not a trailer park

that is all...BOOMER SOONER

Fiance? What the hell man. Thought you'd never....that is going to be one helluva bachelor party. Dooms planning it?
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:09 PM   #39
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
I'm doing this for your own good man, was she a stripper?
No...but she looks like it maybe

Her family has money, so no need for that.

She's a very smart girl despite being with me :)
Old 03-18-2012, 01:11 PM   #40
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
Fiance? What the hell man. Thought you'd never....that is going to be one helluva bachelor party. Dooms planning it?
I know...I thought I would never either.

It's crazy...she is just perfect for me though as corny as it sounds.
Old 03-18-2012, 01:15 PM   #41
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why are you posting actual pictures, I don't want to know what any of you ugly motherfvckers actually look like.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:16 PM   #42
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
I know...I thought I would never either.

It's crazy...she is just perfect for me though as corny as it sounds.

Excuse me while I throw up.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:19 PM   #43
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Why are you posting actual pictures, I don't want to know what any of you ugly motherfvckers actually look like.
Sry

I'm fine being with trailer trash in here :)

ISH, where I go to be Joe Dirt.
Old 03-18-2012, 01:19 PM   #44
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
Excuse me while I throw up.
Yeah I threw up a little typing it...Sry
Old 03-18-2012, 01:24 PM   #45
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Yeah I threw up a little typing it...Sry

All those quotes and disparaging marriage and all. This is a dark day on ISH. I don't know you anymore.

When is the wedding or is it an open ended situation with no date set yet? I'll have a toaster ready for you.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: