Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-19-2013, 03:10 AM   #7216
MJ23forever
High School Varsity 6th Man

MJ23forever posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryMJ23forever posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
The cards could come tumbling down fast and easy.

Trayvon could simply say, "This mysterious man was following me, when I asked him who he was and why he was following all he responded with was "Who are you? What are you doing?" I had no idea he was neighborhood watch, I saw the gun and was afraid for myself in that moment. Had I gone home, I may have put my family in jeopardy. I didn't know who this man was or what his intentions were. when he lunged at me, I snapped with survival instinct".

All of this renders Zimmerman's screaming irrelevant. There is no way to determine who attacked first. Only who was more well-equipped to kill the other.

And, he could have offered a reasonable defense.

No it doesn't

the defense could hope to establish that version of events, but they would have an uphill battle with all of the character evidence against Trayvon.

That if he was JUST walking home why did it take him 40 minutes to go .8 miles.

What happened during the four minutes after you got away, but before you reengaged Zimmerman

When Zimmerman was on the ground calling for help why would you not relent?

After Zimmerman had gone unconscious why did you continue to pummel him?

Once it was clear that Zimmerman was not resisting why would you not simply restrain him instead of continuing to "ground n pound" him?

Why would he (Zimmerman) choose to engage in fisticuffs when he had a gun
MJ23forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 03:18 AM   #7217
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
In Trayvon's mind, continuing to walk home could have put him and his family in more danger. How does he know Zimmerman wasn't some criminal staking him out and casing his joint?

True, but why not use your cell to call the cops yourself? Or if you don't want to get off the phone with Rachel, ask her to do so with her house phone while you remain on the line. Or beat on a neighbors door. While the events were unfortunate, both sides could have done something different to avoid it all.

And where'd Jodi come into it? She's a snide ass bitch.

Last edited by qrich : 07-19-2013 at 03:22 AM.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 03:19 AM   #7218
dude77
NBA lottery pick

dude77 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ23forever

Why would he (Zimmerman) choose to engage in fisticuffs when he had a gun

this is the one that gets me .. these idiots think that a guy carrying went and physically attacked someone .. dumb as fkn rocks ..

and I see the doj setup an email for 'tips' to help nail zimmerman .. this government is completely fked in the head .. hey holder, you fggt .. zimmerman was found not guilty in a court of law .. read that .. you're not prosecuting anyone you racist pos
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 03:25 AM   #7219
dude77
NBA lottery pick

tm was so scared and terrified of the 'creepy cracker' that he stayed on the phone flirting with a female instead of calling for help .. the guy was shitting bricks obviously ..

tm wanted a fight and he got one
Old 07-19-2013, 03:27 AM   #7220
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
this is the one that gets me .. these idiots think that a guy carrying went and physically attacked someone .. dumb as fkn rocks ..

Looks like you're the idiot who is unable to put 2 and 2 together.

I think we could all agree that Zimmerman himself is 'dumb as fkn rocks', so what prevents him from doing something dumb as fkn rocks? He could have engaged in fisticuffs with the intention of possibly having a 'legitimate' excuse to use his weapon.

You have no critical thinking ability. You have to dumb yourself down to Zimmerman and Trayvon's positions to understand the situation. A lot of you are asking lofty questions like, "Well, why didn't you do this? Why didn't you do that?" Let's not forget these two individuals aren't the brightest, so a lot of what they're doing doesn't make sense. Zimmerman clearly approached him aggressively though. He even admitted he didn't properly identify himself as neighborhood watch to Trayvon.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:05 AM   #7221
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this board

It blows my mind people still argue with dude77, there are apes more intelligent than him.

Grown man stalks kid, police tells grown man to stop stalking kid, grown man ignores police and keep stalking kid and engages in a fight with him, grown man gets scared, grown man shots kid, grown man walks free.

Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 11:37 AM   #7222
MJ23forever

MJ23forever posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryMJ23forever posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
It blows my mind people still argue with dude77, there are apes more intelligent than him.

Grown man stalks kid, police tells grown man to stop stalking kid, grown man ignores police and keep stalking kid and engages in a fight with him, grown man gets scared, grown man shots kid, grown man walks free.

No stalking occurred that night. But anyway moral of the story, don't assault someone who you perceive as a gay "creepy ass cracker" observing you on a public street. But guess that's what happens when you're a homophobic, racist "No L!mit N!gga", paranoid because of the THC in your system.

Last edited by MJ23forever : 07-19-2013 at 12:35 PM.
Old 07-19-2013, 12:48 PM   #7223
dude77
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Orange

^^ calls other people dumb .. proceeds to a make dumb post without knowing any facts ..

gz was defending himself .. the prosecution put on a case for almost 2 weeks and couldn't nail him on anything .. jury found him not guilty .. self defense wins .. score one for law abiding citizens .. -1 for doped up, violent prone criminals .. fact that people are so vehemently defending tm says a lot about them
Old 07-19-2013, 01:07 PM   #7224
MJ23forever

Rachel Jeantel: 'I Believe Trayvon Hit First'

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...hit-first.html
Old 07-19-2013, 01:20 PM   #7225
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

No sh!t he punched him, I would have to...Dude following me for no reason, telling me to stop as if he's a cop? Approaching me (why did GZ get out the car?)telling me to stop, ima think he's trying to mug me or sexually assualt me since I'm a 17yr old Kid.

Bottom line, you and Dude77 defending that caught lying multiple times murdering asshole is degrading to this earth. I can understand your "lack of evidence" rants, but not the whole supporting of a liar and trying to sh!t on TM life. I hope you guys never have kids.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 01:23 PM   #7226
dude77
NBA lottery pick

Quote:

wow .. by the way that video needs subtitles

inb4 the criminal sympathists make up excuses for mr. 'i like to make em bleed'
Old 07-19-2013, 01:24 PM   #7227
BGriffin's Dad
Future GOAT PF

BGriffin's Dad has not been impressing people

Quote:

wtf? did she say that during the trial?
BGriffin's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 01:29 PM   #7228
dude77
NBA lottery pick

this just goes to show you how fkd up this whole thing is .. just a witch hunt on zimmerman .. the whole prosecution team .. and any witnesses who made shit up should be brought up on charges including precious
Old 07-19-2013, 01:31 PM   #7229
dude77
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
No sh!t he punched him, I would have to...Dude following me for no reason, telling me to stop as if he's a cop? Approaching me (why did GZ get out the car?)telling me to stop, ima think he's trying to mug me or sexually assualt me since I'm a 17yr old Kid.

Bottom line, you and Dude77 defending that caught lying multiple times murdering asshole is degrading to this earth. I can understand your "lack of evidence" rants, but not the whole supporting of a liar and trying to sh!t on TM life. I hope you guys never have kids.

tm was a lowlife thug .. gtfoh .. you criminal sympathists are sickening .. I hear the burglaries stopped after gz put him down
Old 07-19-2013, 01:36 PM   #7230
MJ23forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
No sh!t he punched him, I would have to...Dude following me for no reason

Zimmerman decided to keep an eye on Martin. That's a perfectly legal action, in fact it's encouraged by the police, they often work with neighborhood watches to make sure this kind of stuff occurs. There is no law anywhere in the U.S. that prevents one person on a public street from watching another person on a pubic street, there is no "right to privacy" when walking down a pubic street.

The moment Martin punched Zimmerman, he's committed a crime. So nothing Zimmerman did was illegal, but what Martin did, punching him in the face, was illegal.

Now in some jurisdictions, the first punch might be classified as a misdemeanor, still a crime though, but depending on the mood of the DA, might be a a misdemeanor.

- Once Zimmerman is on the ground and Martin straddles him on the ground and attacks him again, this automatically becomes "felony battery." No longer a misdemeanor. A significant crime.

-Once Martin allelgadly said "you gonna die tonight motherfukker" and began smashing Zimmerman's head against the concrete, either or, this becomes "attempted murder."
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: