26. French Hip Hop: Oxmo Puccino, Shurik'n, early Rohff, Disiz La Peste, Psy 4 de la Rime, Soprano, Ol Kainry, Booba, Saian Supa Crew, Superme NTM, Mafia K'Fry etc. Quality.
27. Secretly, John Forte (of Refugee Squad fame)'s sophomore album, I, John, is a GREAT GREAT album.
28. Can't listen to KRS One. His dopest album was Sex & Violence because Freddie Foxxx had two tracks on it.
29. Jeru the Damaja and Afu-a were WEAK as ****. And purist white rap fans loved them. Their beats were dope, though.
30. LL Cool J making loads of tracks about ****ing mostly, and whenever someone doubted him, he finished their careers. Savage.
31. Biz Markie slipping a booger in Kane's spaghetti.
32. BBalls' Best Kept Secret. Not really though.
33. Big Daddy Kane with Madonna and Prince. He truly is one of the greatest ever.
34. Lakim Shabazz. Dope voice and classic debut album.
35. Mos Def.
36. Alkaholiks. Remember when people dissed their album, with a bunch of Neptunes tracks on it? It was a good album. Prefer their first 2 though.
37. Smoothe Da Hustler's and Trigger The Gambler's "My Crew Can't Go For That"
38. Mic Geronimo's posse cut Time To Build in 1995 featuring DMX, Ja Rule & Jay-Z.
39. Masta Ace. All albums are classics. He's probably the people's champ.
40. Big Daddy Kane's Show & Prove featuring Scoob Lover, Sauce Money, Shyheim, Ol' Dirty Bastard, and a then unknown Jay-Z.
41. 2Pac's Temptations video (And pre-1997 discography).
42. Souls Of Mischief & the whole Hiero crew.
43. Boot Camp Click vs Wu Tang Clan vs Dungeon Family. If you could take those disco's with you on a deserted island, you'd be good.
44. When Rah Digga just came out she was hot. Early 90's MC Lyte was very cute as well. Never cared for the real sex dolls in Hip Hop such as Foxy or Kim. Or whatever these weirdos calls themselves nowadays such as all the Azaleas. And back to Rah Digga - her original crew, the Outsidaz were talented. Loved Pace Won's 12" The Major.
45. The Lox albums were basically pretty good. Kiss' Uh-Uhn and the Violator V2 album's Come Thru by Styles P and Nore are great tracks as well. Lox guaranteed crazy lines such as "****** can't **** with Kiss, I meanie that
Had to stop eating red meat cause I ate too many Beanie-Macs" and "Might find your man dead in the ocean, He be aight though, You know dead rappers get better promotion"
46. Pharcyde. Used to have a dope shirt with them on it, cartoon, with them having a smoke out. Second album is a classic.
47. Speaking of which, here's Fat Lip in JackAss: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlH2SqkLcQs
48. Freddie Foxx wanting to fight anyone. Tim Dog not showing up to a celebrity match. He was supposed to fight there, as well as Willie D and Freddie Foxxx. http://www.thehiphop-foundation.com/...age-from-1992/
49. Lost Boyz, Bush Babees, Brand Nubian, etc. Check my 90's playlist here: https://open.spotify.com/user/vincew...ZtIy4lGQanQX65
50. Mobb Deep concert in 1999. I wasn't going to go, because I never was a fan of theirs. BUT, my friends urged me to come and I paid something like 40$ for entrance, which was a huge amount back then (reference: I saw Fugees + support act Nas in 1996 for just $35). So after a while only Prodigy shows up. Does a half drunk, half assed show for almost 20 minutes and ****s off. Later on official comment by management: He had trouble with energy due to sickle cell. Worst excuse ever, since the ****er downed at least two bottles of Heineken in the first 5 minutes of his show. Big Punisher also did a show like that for 15 minutes a year later. On the other hand back in 2000, Mos Def and Talib Kweli were supposed to perform in Paradiso, Amsterdam, but somehow we had Pharoahe Monch, Rahzel, Common and Ice T performing onstage instead. Kelis was also there in the crowd. Pretty crazy.