Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 03-16-2012, 04:46 AM   #166
Noof
Local High School Star

Default Re: 2012 Trade Deadline Deal: Derek Fisher and a first to Houston for Jordan Hill

I was really tired of watching Fish play, but I'm still gonna miss him. Best of luck to him. Hope he retires and joins our staff next season.
Noof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:50 AM   #167
Optimus Prime
Ringsssss

Default Re: 2012 Trade Deadline Deal: Derek Fisher and a first to Houston for Jordan Hill

Stark reality of the new CBA is that Fisher and Odom who were two key pieces of their championship run got traded for Jordan Hill and cap room...
Optimus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:45 AM   #168
pegasus
€uroInU$A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
Stark reality of the new CBA is that Fisher and Odom who were two key pieces of their championship run got traded for Jordan Hill and cap room...

They are not the same players anymore. Hill+Sessions+improved Bynum >>>>> Old Fisher+Drama Odom.

I think they are number 2 in the west, and # 4 in the entire league behind OKC, Chicago, and Miami. Not too bad for a franchise whose future was almost completely destroyed by Stern only three months ago.
pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:57 AM   #169
highwhey
el vato encabronado

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegasus
They are not the same players anymore. Hill+Sessions+improved Bynum >>>>> Old Fisher+Drama Odom.

I think they are number 2 in the west, and # 4 in the entire league behind OKC, Chicago, and Miami. Not too bad for a franchise whose future was almost completely destroyed by Stern only three months ago.
theey are piece of sh*t that's what they are. they are not contending in the playoffs anyhow. the only one with heart and passion on that team is kobe...too bad the media overhypes them and gives them hope. i'll take spurs and oklahoma over lakers. they will never make it out of the west, even by the off chance that they do, they will get murdered by chicago or miami
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:50 PM   #170
NoGunzJustSkillz

so i guess fishman killed the beasley deal?
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:25 PM   #171
talkingconch
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
theey are piece of sh*t that's what they are. they are not contending in the playoffs anyhow. the only one with heart and passion on that team is kobe...too bad the media overhypes them and gives them hope. i'll take spurs and oklahoma over lakers. they will never make it out of the west, even by the off chance that they do, they will get murdered by chicago or miami
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:42 AM   #172
ImmortalNemesis
Not Russia 2018

Didn't read thread. But if you think Hill will help the Lakers then you're a ****ing idiot. I've watched this guy play. He ****ing sucks. He can't post, can't rebound, can't shoot....his team defense sucks, man to man defense is even worse. He has low IQ. He can't do shit. He fukking sucks. I'm glad Houston got rid of him. Hope he ****s up the Lakers in the west.
ImmortalNemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:44 AM   #173
ImmortalNemesis
Not Russia 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
He's not a bad player at all. He'll be a solid backup to Pau and Bynum.

He sucks. Patterson a ****ing rookie last year got minutes over him because Jordan Hill ****ing sucks. He's bad even off the bench. He's trash.
ImmortalNemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:20 AM   #174
Doctor Rivers
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalNemesis
Didn't read thread. But if you think Hill will help the Lakers then you're a ****ing idiot. I've watched this guy play. He ****ing sucks. He can't post, can't rebound, can't shoot....his team defense sucks, man to man defense is even worse. He has low IQ. He can't do shit. He fukking sucks. I'm glad Houston got rid of him. Hope he ****s up the Lakers in the west.

u MAD?
Doctor Rivers is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: