Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2012, 04:46 AM   #166
Noof
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,690
Default Re: 2012 Trade Deadline Deal: Derek Fisher and a first to Houston for Jordan Hill

I was really tired of watching Fish play, but I'm still gonna miss him. Best of luck to him. Hope he retires and joins our staff next season.
Noof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:50 AM   #167
Optimus Prime
Ringsssss
 
Optimus Prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 4,199
Default Re: 2012 Trade Deadline Deal: Derek Fisher and a first to Houston for Jordan Hill

Stark reality of the new CBA is that Fisher and Odom who were two key pieces of their championship run got traded for Jordan Hill and cap room...
Optimus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:45 AM   #168
pegasus
€uroInU$A
 
pegasus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,336
Default Re: 2012 Trade Deadline Deal: Derek Fisher and a first to Houston for Jordan Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
Stark reality of the new CBA is that Fisher and Odom who were two key pieces of their championship run got traded for Jordan Hill and cap room...

They are not the same players anymore. Hill+Sessions+improved Bynum >>>>> Old Fisher+Drama Odom.

I think they are number 2 in the west, and # 4 in the entire league behind OKC, Chicago, and Miami. Not too bad for a franchise whose future was almost completely destroyed by Stern only three months ago.
pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:57 AM   #169
highwhey
el vato encabronado
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 6,089
Default Re: 2012 Trade Deadline Deal: Derek Fisher and a first to Houston for Jordan Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegasus
They are not the same players anymore. Hill+Sessions+improved Bynum >>>>> Old Fisher+Drama Odom.

I think they are number 2 in the west, and # 4 in the entire league behind OKC, Chicago, and Miami. Not too bad for a franchise whose future was almost completely destroyed by Stern only three months ago.
theey are piece of sh*t that's what they are. they are not contending in the playoffs anyhow. the only one with heart and passion on that team is kobe...too bad the media overhypes them and gives them hope. i'll take spurs and oklahoma over lakers. they will never make it out of the west, even by the off chance that they do, they will get murdered by chicago or miami
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:50 PM   #170
NoGunzJustSkillz
2015
 
NoGunzJustSkillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 14,415
Default Re: 2012 Trade Deadline Deal: Derek Fisher and a first to Houston for Jordan Hill

so i guess fishman killed the beasley deal?
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:25 PM   #171
talkingconch
College superstar
 
talkingconch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,303
Default Re: 2012 Trade Deadline Deal: Derek Fisher and a first to Houston for Jordan Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
theey are piece of sh*t that's what they are. they are not contending in the playoffs anyhow. the only one with heart and passion on that team is kobe...too bad the media overhypes them and gives them hope. i'll take spurs and oklahoma over lakers. they will never make it out of the west, even by the off chance that they do, they will get murdered by chicago or miami
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:42 AM   #172
ImmortalNemesis
Not Russia 2018
 
ImmortalNemesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Not H-Town
Posts: 71
Default Re: 2012 Trade Deadline Deal: Derek Fisher and a first to Houston for Jordan Hill

Didn't read thread. But if you think Hill will help the Lakers then you're a ****ing idiot. I've watched this guy play. He ****ing sucks. He can't post, can't rebound, can't shoot....his team defense sucks, man to man defense is even worse. He has low IQ. He can't do shit. He fukking sucks. I'm glad Houston got rid of him. Hope he ****s up the Lakers in the west.
ImmortalNemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:44 AM   #173
ImmortalNemesis
Not Russia 2018
 
ImmortalNemesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Not H-Town
Posts: 71
Default Re: 2012 Trade Deadline Deal: Derek Fisher and a first to Houston for Jordan Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
He's not a bad player at all. He'll be a solid backup to Pau and Bynum.




He sucks. Patterson a ****ing rookie last year got minutes over him because Jordan Hill ****ing sucks. He's bad even off the bench. He's trash.
ImmortalNemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:20 AM   #174
Doctor Rivers
Good college starter
 
Doctor Rivers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,067
Default Re: 2012 Trade Deadline Deal: Derek Fisher and a first to Houston for Jordan Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalNemesis
Didn't read thread. But if you think Hill will help the Lakers then you're a ****ing idiot. I've watched this guy play. He ****ing sucks. He can't post, can't rebound, can't shoot....his team defense sucks, man to man defense is even worse. He has low IQ. He can't do shit. He fukking sucks. I'm glad Houston got rid of him. Hope he ****s up the Lakers in the west.

u MAD?
Doctor Rivers is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:24 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy