Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Old 03-13-2012, 08:36 PM   #16
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Deal clos-Andrew Bogut and Stephen Jackson for Monta Ellis, Ekpe Udoh and Kwame Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
My boy Udoh's time to shine! I bet Skiles loves him.

You would think.

Quote:
At least he now has a beast SF/PF in Ersan.

For a couple months anyway.
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:36 PM   #17
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Deal close-Andrew Bogut and Stephen Jackson for Monta Ellis,Ekpe Udoh and Kwame Brown

Knicks fans just having heartattacks. Bucks add three players to their roster for two guys that barely played all year.
R.I.P. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:36 PM   #18
AMISTILLILL
Banned

AMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Deal close-Andrew Bogut and Stephen Jackson for Monta Ellis,Ekpe Udoh and Kwame Brown

Well, I suppose this means GSW have thrown their hands up in regards to the Dwight Howard sweepstakes.
AMISTILLILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:36 PM   #19
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

RRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Monta Ellis is the Rodney Dangerfield of the NBA
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:36 PM   #20
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Monta almost traded.. First trade move..

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
No way...Sjax back to GS?
Bloods gonna have a big welcom home party
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:36 PM   #21
Clocian-IGN
Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose

Clocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected poster

A jennings/ellis back court?
Clocian-IGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:37 PM   #22
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

Good deal for both teams. Boguts worth that his injuries have been mainly freak injuries and GS really do need a centre. I expect Jennings to be heavily shopped now
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:38 PM   #23
AMISTILLILL
Banned

AMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation here

Jennings to Orlando
AMISTILLILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:38 PM   #24
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Deal clos-Andrew Bogut and Stephen Jackson for Monta Ellis, Ekpe Udoh and Kwame Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
Poor Monta if so At least he'll start making all-star games, though

bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:38 PM   #25
TaLvsCuaL
Bandwagoner 100%

TaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It certainly seems reasonable for the Bucks, Jackson was not playing, and Bogut has injury problems.
TaLvsCuaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:40 PM   #26
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak
Good deal for both teams. Boguts worth that his injuries have been mainly freak injuries and GS really do need a centre. I expect Jennings to be heavily shopped now

No way. The Bucks are a franchise that fails to attract top players. They´ll keep both.
R.I.P. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:40 PM   #27
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

RRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Less competiton at the guard spots in the East IMO.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:40 PM   #28
roffie
Local High School Star

roffie is considered somewhat coolroffie is considered somewhat coolroffie is considered somewhat cool

did GS give up too much for bogut? i mean, he barely plays..... im quite disappointed. if bogut was less injury prone, i'll say this deal would be great. but hes not.
roffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:40 PM   #29
Celtic_Pride
Local High School Star

Celtic_Pride has decent reputationCeltic_Pride has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
Knicks fans just having heartattacks. Bucks add three players to their roster for two guys that barely played all year.

I came here to post about this. Bucks got better for this year. About time Knicks get their sh*t together!
Celtic_Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:41 PM   #30
ganja0710
Banned

ganja0710 has not been impressing people

Bye Bye Dwight...
ganja0710 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: