Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-28-2012, 04:24 PM   #16
ReturnofJPR
Mirotic: Euro MVP '13

ReturnofJPR has a terrific reputationReturnofJPR has a terrific reputationReturnofJPR has a terrific reputationReturnofJPR has a terrific reputationReturnofJPR has a terrific reputationReturnofJPR has a terrific reputation
Default Re: New Footage Of Not Liking To Dance...Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
Pretty sure lebron grew up in a single parent home and wasn't very well off for most of his childhood.

Doesn't compare to the streets of the Chi. There's a place for dancing, All Star introductions isn't them..
ReturnofJPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:26 PM   #17
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnofJPR
Doesn't compare to the streets of the Chi. There's a place for dancing, All Star introductions isn't them..

If Rose was the one dancing, you'd be saying "it's the ASG, it's a place to have fun".
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:27 PM   #18
ReturnofJPR
Mirotic: Euro MVP '13

ReturnofJPR has a terrific reputationReturnofJPR has a terrific reputationReturnofJPR has a terrific reputationReturnofJPR has a terrific reputationReturnofJPR has a terrific reputationReturnofJPR has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
If Rose was the one dancing, you'd be saying "it's the ASG, it's a place to have fun".

Was he? And it's not like this is the first instance of LeBronze acting like a clown and disrespecting the game...
ReturnofJPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:32 PM   #19
Sarcastic

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Was he? And it's not like this is the first instance of LeBronze acting like a clown and disrespecting the game...

I'm not a Lebron fan, but I don't think it's a disrespect to the game. Basketball is entertainment. Dancing is entertaining.
Old 02-28-2012, 04:33 PM   #20
swi7ch
Banned

swi7ch has not been impressing people

I do find it stupid that these athletes are dancing like monkeys. Then again it's a black ppl thing.

Oh yea, I went there.
swi7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:35 PM   #21
Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by swi7ch
I do find it stupid that these athletes are dancing like monkeys. Then again it's a black ppl thing.

Oh yea, I went there.

It's better than this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1ciMXvSE8U
Old 02-28-2012, 04:37 PM   #22
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stallionaire
lol is deke being petty after getting blocked? darko not backing down tho
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:38 PM   #23
LABean
Kobe Bean

LABean has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
Dancing is for...

f
a
g
g
o
t
s

http://youtu.be/s-hE9f6-G1I?t=20s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUkoL1Ob6ag

Good call.

Overrated.
LABean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:41 PM   #24
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LABean
its still for ****
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:04 PM   #25
HorryIsMyMVP
Good college starter

HorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputationHorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputationHorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputation

When has D Rose ever beat a Lebron team in the play offs? Ghetto ballin'
HorryIsMyMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:44 PM   #26
Dengness9
Crazed Bulls fan

Dengness9 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stallionaire
You know Derrick Rose loves dancing right? ****ing clown... fake ass DRose fans on this forum. SMFH.

Look at this f.aggot derrick rose dance. man what a thug ass gangster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZczejHLBaG4

top comment with 53 likes : I think rose left his personality in highschool

that's not him you idiot. Your posts continue to get worse.

A wolves fan who's fave player is Lebron.....
Dengness9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:50 PM   #27
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

gangstas don't dance they boogie

Last edited by NoGunzJustSkillz : 02-28-2012 at 07:12 PM.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:44 PM   #28
FindingTim
National High School Star

FindingTim is considered somewhat coolFindingTim is considered somewhat coolFindingTim is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
Dancing is for...

f
a
g
g
o
t
s

are you kidding me? Dancing is one of the most public ways of telling women, "I am athletic, and I am good at sex."
I think you are the ****** here, but let's not use that word anymore.
FindingTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:47 PM   #29
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FindingTim
are you kidding me? Dancing is one of the most public ways of telling women, "I am athletic, and I am good at sex."
I think you are the ****** here, but let's not use that word anymore.

not the way Lebron Dances....that screams "insecure flaming H*********L!"
AlphaWolf24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:59 PM   #30
ac_gold_26
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ac_gold_26 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Are you serious its an all-star game. Rose needs too relax and smile more. Why so serious rose.
ac_gold_26 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: