Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-06-2012, 01:11 PM   #121
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

I'm about 60% done with Sleeping Dogs. I'll finish in time for Borderlands 2 on Sept 18th. I wish I could squeeze in MGS4 or Dark Souls in sometime, but with BL2, RE6, and Doom 3 coming out by late October, I just won't get to them till next year.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:44 PM   #122
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Decided to play CSS again. Nothing big, just sometimes. Finished sleeping dogs, and now till fifa, pes, NBA comes out will play it.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:54 PM   #123
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Decided to play CSS again. Nothing big, just sometimes. Finished sleeping dogs, and now till fifa, pes, NBA comes out will play it.

You play fifa and pes? Curious.....why both?
Old 09-06-2012, 03:11 PM   #124
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just received an invite for DUST 514 closed beta, will update y'all soon with my first impressions.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:33 PM   #125
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
You play fifa and pes? Curious.....why both?

I like PES waaaay more, but my friends prefer Fifa, so I play both.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:23 PM   #126
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
I like PES waaaay more, but my friends prefer Fifa, so I play both.

I havent' bought one in awhile, but I prefer PES too.
Old 09-06-2012, 06:15 PM   #127
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
I havent' bought one in awhile, but I prefer PES too.

I would recommend to pick up PES next year. This year theyre using the same engine as for the last 5 years, which I like, but its not that advanced for these days, and seems a bit old , but gameplay is good.While next year they are switching to a brand new Fox engine which looks awesome.
Just putting the info.
Old 09-07-2012, 03:38 PM   #128
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
Just received an invite for DUST 514 closed beta, will update y'all soon with my first impressions.
The flawed graphics kinda ruin the anticipation but it's closed beta and shit so can't really hold that against them. Plus the game is powered by Unreal engine which puts my mind really at ease considering it's basically an MMO Unreal Tournament game.
You can buy upgrades/weapons and accessories through the Marketplace feature using money you make by working for contractors i.e. playing matches. There are difference races and classes that offer variety of playing styles, classes are your typical Recon, Assault, Heavy etc.
Gameplay is fun, shooting/aiming is great for a closed beta game and after a while that you get used to the boring graphics you start to see the game as it is: an entertaining online shooter that gets you hooked.
PS: It seems like the player capacity is higher than 24 as I played a few games with 26 total players connected.
Old 09-13-2012, 04:01 PM   #129
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Gonna start an ME2 campaign tonight. Should I go adept or infiltrator? The invisibility power looks fun.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:16 PM   #130
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Gonna start an ME2 campaign tonight. Should I go adept or infiltrator? The invisibility power looks fun.

I liked the Infiltrator class, sniping was a lot of fun.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:29 PM   #131
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

Bought MSG3 HD edition the other day, been busy finishing it on European Extreme mode, if enemy sees you it's game over. It's been a while since a game challenged me and I'm really enjoying it.
Old 09-13-2012, 11:29 PM   #132
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Rise of Nations all night....

So hyped.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:05 AM   #133
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Been playing NCAA Football '13 a lot lately, I really enjoy this years version, one of my favorite versions in a while, last year was meh, this years a lot of fun.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:19 AM   #134
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Just bought Uncharted 3 finally since it was on sale. I've played for 1 hour 15 minutes and I'm already 27% done according to my save file. This game seems ridiculously short compared to 2 if that's the case. Either way it's enjoyable. Stalking Sully as young Drake was pretty neat and the quality of the cut scene to gameplay transition was just as good as the 2nd game.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:38 AM   #135
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininTwos
Rise of Nations all night....

So hyped.

Nice! I sometimes play it online too! Its really fun.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: