Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > San Antonio Spurs Forum

San Antonio Spurs Forum San Antonio Spurs message board - San Antonio Spurs forum

Old 01-06-2012, 06:00 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Quotes from Spurs smashing of Mavs on J

SPURS HEAD COACH GREGG POPOVICH: “I thought T.J. (Ford) was great. T.J. was really good again. He was aggressive and energetic. He did a real fine job for us.”

SPURS HEAD COACH GREGG POPOVICH: “I think Richard (Jefferson) was more aggressively-minded tonight. We know he can shoot the basketball. I thought he was better at going to the boards and getting down on defense, all those sorts of things. That’s good to see.”

SPURS GUARD T.J. FORD: “Today I thought we were mentally tough coming in on a back-to-back against the defending champions. Our starters did a great job, they came out and set the tempo and carried us the whole game.”

SPURS FORWARD MATT BONNER: “We were both coming off back-to-backs, they had to travel, but we had the home court advantage and tried to come out with energy and use that home court advantage to get us going. We made a lot threes in the first half and it got contagious. We did it with defense in the second half, because we didn’t shoot too well in the third quarter.”

SPURS FORWARD TIM DUNCAN: “It was great to come out tonight where somebody didn’t make every shot out there. It was great to win. We did enough early on to get a lead and kind of put the pressure on them and they weren’t able to get back in to it.”

MAVERICKS HEAD COACH RICK CARLISLE: “San Antonio’s energy was better to start the game in the first half and that was the difference in the game. We struggled, but their competitive level was higher and really the decisive part was the first half.”

MAVERICKS GUARD JASON TERRY: “Defensively we didn’t get the stops we wanted early and offensively we definitely didn’t make the shots that we wanted. Anytime you do that it doesn’t matter who you’re playing, you’re not going to win, especially when you’re playing a tough San Antonio Spurs team.”
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 11:47 PM   #2
vinsane01
National High School Star

vinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this board
Default Re: Quotes from Spurs smashing of Mavs on J

Spurs subforum is a frickin wasteland...
vinsane01 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: