Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-26-2011, 10:40 PM   #1
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here
Default How do you get NBA LP to work?

I either get a "unavailable in your area" or it asks me to pay for an account? I thought it was free until january 9th or whatever
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 10:44 PM   #2
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: How do you get NBA LP to work?

Old 12-26-2011, 10:47 PM   #3
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
I either get a "unavailable in your area" or it asks me to pay for an account? I thought it was free until january 9th or whatever
Do you happen to have Dish Network? I just chatted with a representative and they said it's not free for me. I'm like wtf? Funny thing is I got to watch the Bucks game and the game on NBATV. Now nothing. My contract ends in Feb and they just told me I can pay $30 to terminate my contract.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 11:15 PM   #4
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

nba.com... Top right it says free league pass review. Click it, make an account and you're good to go.
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 11:21 PM   #5
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
nba.com... Top right it says free league pass review. Click it, make an account and you're good to go.
i tried your advice and i'm not good to go. is the free preview for broadband too?
Old 12-26-2011, 11:24 PM   #6
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
i tried your advice and i'm not good to go. is the free preview for broadband too?

Yeah, it is. Once you log in try this link: http://ilp.nba.com/nbalp/console.jsp
Old 12-26-2011, 11:28 PM   #7
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

I tried and just go this http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/?cid=nba_12_hphtml
how do i make an account
Old 12-26-2011, 11:32 PM   #8
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

Quote:
I tried and just go this http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/?cid=nba_12_hphtml
how do i make an account
Click "start watching now" and fill in the area where it says "Create your account"

https://ilp.nba.com/nbalp/secure/registerform
Old 12-26-2011, 11:33 PM   #9
NoGunzJustSkillz

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
Click "start watching now" and fill in the area where it says "Create your account"

https://ilp.nba.com/nbalp/secure/registerform
I keep getting this error, "This page is unavailable in your area." Are you in the United States?
Old 12-26-2011, 11:35 PM   #10
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
I keep getting this error, "This page is unavailable in your area." Are you in the United States?
No, Canada. You?
Old 12-26-2011, 11:36 PM   #11
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

Got it. Click on the broadband thing and then click something like get started. i got it to work i think thanks steakhouse (repped)
Old 12-26-2011, 11:36 PM   #12
NoGunzJustSkillz

Quote:
Got it. Click on the broadband thing and then click something like get started. i got it to work i think thanks steakhouse (repped)
are u in canada?
Old 12-26-2011, 11:38 PM   #13
NoGunzJustSkillz

got it, thanks fellas
Old 12-26-2011, 11:38 PM   #14
cuad
kings fan

cuad has decent reputationcuad has decent reputation

https://account.nba.com/leaguepass/broadband/

That link also works. Look for the red "try it free" button.
cuad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 11:40 PM   #15
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

Quote:

No problem bro
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: