Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-26-2011, 08:17 PM   #1
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Tenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputation
Default Who's in, whos' out of the playoffs

Making a completely early guess based on the little we've seen yesterday and now, what teams do you have a chance to make it to the playoffs this year, and who will they be replacing who was in it last year?
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 11:59 PM   #2
Mavsfan31
ME13

Mavsfan31 has decent reputationMavsfan31 has decent reputation
Default Re: Who's in, whos' out of the playoffs

End thread
Mavsfan31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 12:38 AM   #3
WadeBronDonJuan
Kids at the park dunk on me

WadeBronDonJuan is considered somewhat coolWadeBronDonJuan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavsfan31

End thread

Lakers out, Clipps in.
WadeBronDonJuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 12:39 AM   #4
mrpibb
101% Dr. Pepper

mrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected poster

I hope Utah will be, but... I have no idea what the hell is going on.

It's been a long time since I actually thought the Jazz would win going on the road against the Lakers, but on the third game of a back-to-back-to-back, and not looking good doing it either, I think we can pull it off.

And Utah does not look that good. But maybe the NBA's really that bad.
mrpibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 12:45 AM   #5
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpibb

I hope Utah will be, but... I have no idea what the hell is going on.

It's been a long time since I actually thought the Jazz would win going on the road against the Lakers, but on the third game of a back-to-back-to-back, and not looking good doing it either, I think we can pull it off.

And Utah does not look that good. But maybe the NBA's really that bad.
Season opener tomorrow versus the Lakers in LA. Kobe and company are fuming mad!!!

Not sure what to expect. Can the Lakers start 0-3? can they really lose 7 straight game dating back to the 2011 playoffs.
DMV2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 01:21 AM   #6
sagr32
Banned

sagr32 has decent reputation

I dont get how the league is going to **** over the lakers by making them start with a b2b2b when the second and third come against teams playing their first game
sagr32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 01:25 AM   #7
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

East:

Heat
Bulls
Knicks
Celtics
Hawks
Pacers
76ers
Nets - Surprise?

West:

Thunder
Spurs
Grizzlies
Clippers
Lakers
Blazers
Nuggets
Mavericks
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 01:29 AM   #8
mrpibb
101% Dr. Pepper

mrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected poster

Nothing will surprise me this year.

Johann Petro for MVP? Go for it.
mrpibb is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: