Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-26-2011, 09:06 PM   #16
Maneva
Decent playground baller

Maneva has not been impressing people
Default Re: Anyone else rooting for Ricky Rubio?

Definitely rooting for him. Always liked his game and want him to do really well in the NBA. So far he's looking pretty good. Some nice passes.
Maneva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 09:06 PM   #17
brisbaneman
Banned

brisbaneman has not been impressing people

I'm rooting for him because he's a baller plus he's kind of cute :)
brisbaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 09:10 PM   #18
LAClipsFan33
Lob City Clips

LAClipsFan33 has decent reputation

Pistol Pete averaged 24.2 ppg for his career. Ricky Rubio couldn't do this for one month out of his career. Please stop comparing them.

Guy averaged 44 ppg in college for his career. Rubio IS NOT a dynamic scorer. How do they compare ? Answer is they don't.

Stop disrespecting a legend
LAClipsFan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 09:36 PM   #19
cavEman2
I airball my layups

cavEman2 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAClipsFan33
Pistol Pete averaged 24.2 ppg for his career. Ricky Rubio couldn't do this for one month out of his career. Please stop comparing them.

Guy averaged 44 ppg in college for his career. Rubio IS NOT a dynamic scorer. How do they compare ? Answer is they don't.

Amen
cavEman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 10:06 PM   #20
LAClipsFan33
Lob City Clips

LAClipsFan33 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavEman2
Amen

LAClipsFan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 10:11 PM   #21
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yea, him and Beasley
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 10:18 PM   #22
Force
National High School Star

Force has decent reputationForce has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf

My, you're hostile. And not very bright.

There was hype, and lots of it. Not acknowledging it doesn't mean it didn't exist. He was supposed to be some kind of savior, rather than the bench player he actually is.

I know about buyouts and I understand the financial situation. He shouldn't have made himself available for the NBA draft if he had those constraints.

See you are already calling him a bench player instead of a savior. So before he plays his first NBA you already come to that judgement? Like I said, wait 2 season until making a judgement on the kid. Is he even old enough to buy alcohol? He's very young.

As far as draft class. There are a ton of players who enter drafts knowing they will have roadblocks to come over. Every single season there is. There were at least 2 lottery picks this past season who had issues. Biyombo is one and the other is the kid Toronto picked who is VERY skilled. It's very common, I can't even count how many players go through this, Splitter, Scola, I won't even try, it's too many. It's been this way for DECADES.

Instead of dogging him for enterting a draft, there is no way all 30 teams were going to pass on him. You also need to think about how deep the drafts are and when is the best time to enter. For Rubio, he entered when he did and went very high, it's silly to criticize the guy for not playing last year. It made absolutely no sense to pay give up 5 million dollars or whatever the amount was.

6 dimes without a turnover so far in his debut. Maybe they should trade him while he still has some kind of value right?
Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 10:24 PM   #23
swi7ch
Banned

swi7ch has not been impressing people

Looks like this Rubio kid is LEGIT!
swi7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 10:40 PM   #24
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAClipsFan33

This.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: