Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-26-2011, 09:27 PM   #16
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this board
Default Re: 12/26/11: GT: Denver Nuggets @ Dallas Mavericks 8:30pm ET

I love the way this team is looking. I know it wont continue like this, but i LOVE the new philosophy
kurple is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 09:27 PM   #17
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepingdeath
This team looks horrible without Dirk on the floor. Here we go again.

Carter and Odom are playing like they have absolutely no desire to be out there....
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 09:28 PM   #18
Askmeificare
High School JV MVP

Askmeificare has an OK reputation so far

lol Vince took 4 steeps
Askmeificare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 09:32 PM   #19
derb2k2
Bandwagoner

derb2k2 is considered somewhat coolderb2k2 is considered somewhat cool

Mavs
derb2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 09:32 PM   #20
Askmeificare
High School JV MVP

Askmeificare has an OK reputation so far

Dirk is mad they keep stealing the ball from him
Askmeificare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 09:33 PM   #21
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askmeificare
Dirk is mad they keep stealing the ball from him
It was his first turnover.
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 09:36 PM   #22
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

F*ck this, I'm outta here. My sleep is too precious to be wasted on this.
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 09:45 PM   #23
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

still too early to worry.

Vince needs to get his shit together though.
kentatm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 09:47 PM   #24
Profound
Good High School Starter

Profound has an OK reputation so far

Just checked in on this game and wtf? I was expecting the Nuggets to come in with a lot of energy but what the hell?
Profound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 09:47 PM   #25
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Honestly think Denver's going to get a bunch of wins like this. Facing a team on a back to back. They thrive on energy and depth. In 66 game season I imagine it'll help. Be curious to see the numbers against teams coming off back to back's at the end.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 09:48 PM   #26
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected poster

This is a far cry from the Vince Carter in his NJ and Toronto days. Sad, he is one of my favorite players.
Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 09:50 PM   #27
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Honestly think Denver's going to get a bunch of wins like this. Facing a team on a back to back. They thrive on energy and depth. In 66 game season I imagine it'll help. Be curious to see the numbers against teams coming off back to back's at the end.
Yeah I agree, but key Dallas players did play limited minutes yesterday and it is still VERY early in the season

And no travel
kurple is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 09:55 PM   #28
AMISTILLILL
Banned

AMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation here

I love to see Lawson flourishing like this... it's what I've wanted for the guy ever since he came into the league; all the kid ever needed was to start and have some confidence from the coach. Dude is delivering completely. He keeps up at this pace and I don't think All Star considerations are totally out of the question.
AMISTILLILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 09:56 PM   #29
Kevin_Garnett_5
College star

Kevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this board

Kevin_Garnett_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 09:57 PM   #30
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation

74-44
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: