Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-01-2012, 09:32 AM   #76
NauruDude
Banned

NauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputation
Default Re: Official tip ball percentage thread

31 Jan:
Amir Johnson replaces Byron Mullens in the bottom 5.
Marc Gasol goes up two places, from 5th to 3rd.
NauruDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:37 AM   #77
D-Wade316
F***

D-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputation

Repped
D-Wade316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:49 AM   #78
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

THEOO (the tipball expert) would be proud of this thread
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:13 AM   #79
NauruDude
Banned

NauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputation

Big update tonight. Dwight Howard is replaced by Andrew Bynum in the top 5 after losing the jump ball to ROY HIBBERT. What a bum!!!

I'm seriously starting to doubt that anyone want's Dwight anymore, especially after some lousy tip ball play recently.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:25 AM   #80
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NauruDude
Big update tonight. Dwight Howard is replaced by Andrew Bynum in the top 5 after losing the jump ball to ROY HIBBERT. What a bum!!!

I'm seriously starting to doubt that anyone want's Dwight anymore, especially after some lousy tip ball play recently.

Old 02-07-2012, 12:12 PM   #81
NauruDude
Banned

BIG UPDATE!!! JaVale McGee falls off the list, replaced by Marc Camby
Old 02-07-2012, 01:29 PM   #82
NauruDude
Banned

If everyone just stops repping me I will go on a strike. Starting tomorrow until 12th february
Old 02-07-2012, 07:37 PM   #83
Theoo
Do not judge this forum on my ridiculous troll typing. I am here to amuse you

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
If everyone just stops repping me I will go on a strike. Starting tomorrow until 12th february
nauru this a first tim ethat i gived to you a nice repsion points !!! you have a neve rmake a good thread to this .. afk** strike what fk** ur taling about emberessing you make a one good thred and now your all sissy fk* girly that well man u gott make one many good threds.. a nice thread but dont not get acocky man a + repsion points :) nice thred

now to topic:

my godnes gracius wtf fk** that ?? that is dwight howard have 67% jumpballtip.. wow people call hi mbest jumpballtip in nba.. FK** OVERRATED MAN!!! CONSISTENCY !! CONSISTENCY MOST IMPORTAN THING TO JUMPBALLTIP!!! many disapointment .. samuel dalembnetr almost have the bertman in maimi !! fk man how that it not happen.. man we would be top to standing now
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:40 PM   #84
Droid101
3-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I repped 5 random people today so that I'll be able to get you tomorrow.

Please bump this again if you want to cash in.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:42 PM   #85
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
nauru this a first tim ethat i gived to you a nice repsion points !!! you have a neve rmake a good thread to this .. afk** strike what fk** ur taling about emberessing you make a one good thred and now your all sissy fk* girly that well man u gott make one many good threds.. a nice thread but dont not get acocky man a + repsion points :) nice thred

now to topic:

my godnes gracius wtf fk** that ?? that is dwight howard have 67% jumpballtip.. wow people call hi mbest jumpballtip in nba.. FK** OVERRATED MAN!!! CONSISTENCY !! CONSISTENCY MOST IMPORTAN THING TO JUMPBALLTIP!!! many disapointment .. samuel dalembnetr almost have the bertman in maimi !! fk man how that it not happen.. man we would be top to standing now

F**king poetry.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 08:00 PM   #86
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

now to topic:

This broke my google translator.
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 08:45 PM   #87
pauk
NBA Legend

Quote:

now to topic:

Almighty theoo has spoken!
Old 02-08-2012, 12:04 PM   #88
NauruDude
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
I repped 5 random people today so that I'll be able to get you tomorrow.

Please bump this again if you want to cash in.

Quote:

now to topic:

Due to positive response there will be no strike. I'm not as lame as the NBA players man.
Old 09-08-2012, 05:22 AM   #89
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Can't wait for this season's tip ball percentages!
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 06:48 AM   #90
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
Can't wait for this season's tip ball percentages!
I'm not so sure they are correct though. I'm pretty sure that Tyson Chandler won more opening tips than he lost. At least it seemed that way.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: