Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-31-2006, 02:02 AM   #31
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSub
sizzle, may I also suggest a category for "Photoshop picture of the year"

MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 02:03 AM   #32
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
While he is a diickhead who lacks a love life/other half LakerRaider made a post of the year when he roasted CED. Should be mentioned.

I don't know whether to thank you or roast you. This is the thread you must be talking about:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19047
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 02:04 AM   #33
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly

EXACTLY the one I had in mind. Rarely do I save any pictures on ISH, but that one is on my harddrive.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 02:04 AM   #34
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Haha, just read that Blaze post. Wow.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 02:04 AM   #35
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

I also must nominate Hawker aka telephone for worst poster. His caption under his name is perfect "don't let my opinions distrcact you from good conversation with others". Its perfect. He says the most offensive/idiotic stuff, that would lead me to believe that he has no friends in reality.
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 02:04 AM   #36
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Gee....I dont know if he had it bookmarked or not...but you can find just about any old topic if you know who posted it in and the subject matter. google has every ISH post over a week old. For example....

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...t=14472&page=2

The JPR one.

One where he retired I could also find but dont feel like it at the moment.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 02:05 AM   #37
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers
I also must nominate Hawker aka telephone for worst poster. His caption under his name is perfect "don't let my opinions distrcact you from good conversation with others". Its perfect. He says the most offensive/idiotic stuff, that would lead me to believe that he has no friends in reality.

Another nomination for Hawker/telephone for worst poster....maybe in the history of ISH.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 02:06 AM   #38
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Funniest Thread:

"...Plus the Cal is on me...."
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 02:06 AM   #39
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Gee....I dont know if he had it bookmarked or not...but you can find just about any old topic if you know who posted it in and the subject matter. google has every ISH post over a week old. For example....

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...t=14472&page=2

The JPR one.

One where he retired I could also find but dont feel like it at the moment.

I'm not trying to kiss butt Kblaze, but I read that post to a couple of my friends and family members and we all had a kick reading that post.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 02:06 AM   #40
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like these two...

Old 12-31-2006, 02:06 AM   #41
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

ClutchCityReturns has decent reputationClutchCityReturns has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly

Yeah, it may be a horrible photoshop in technical terms, but the impact is impeccable.
ClutchCityReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 02:07 AM   #42
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
That's just stupid if you are trying to make some sort of come back. Your sarcasm disgusts me, and I consider you nothing more than some stupid chump that thinks he is filled with knowledge about the game of basketball. I'm not judging your smarts in school, but in basketball you have a lot to learn before you go out and make stupid comments.

Yes, we all have a right to voice our opinion, but at times you sound so stupid voicing yours because I see you as this smart kid who tries to hard to pretend to know basketball. Stick to the wizards, that's where your place is at. I'm a Rockets fan, and I try my best to stick to opinions about Rockets.
chill. youre not the only person here who doesnt like me but you're the only one whose a total douche about it. except for wang but we have an affectionate hatred toward each other.

maybe if you were clever enough to understand my humor you wouldn't be struggling to get Cs in college.

it's a message board and I can say whatever I want. if I say something stupid kblaze will come along after me and own me. if its an OT post DeuceWallaces will do the honors. its a system of checks and balances. you know what that is right?
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 02:07 AM   #43
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

^^thing about that last photoshop w/ the parents is that my mom kinda looks like that
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 02:07 AM   #44
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default .

who's wang?
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 02:08 AM   #45
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
^^thing about that last photoshop w/ the parents is that my mom kinda looks like that

*Awkward...*
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: