Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum > Fantasy Alternative ISH League

Fantasy Alternative ISH League Fantasy Alternative BBall League 2012-13

Old 10-10-2012, 12:46 PM   #76
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Alternative ISH League 2011-12

IN!!...I was wondering if we were doing this league this year, and glad we are.

Always a fun league to be a part of.
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:08 PM   #77
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

In to Soul Crush!
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:06 PM   #78
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I will not participate this year

give my spot away

just going to do premier and probably 1-2 money leagues
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:02 PM   #79
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

In if you want me.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:44 PM   #80
raekwon
Don Demarco

raekwon has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
In if you want me.

Last edited by raekwon : 10-10-2012 at 07:35 PM.
raekwon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:19 PM   #81
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

D.Z.W. has decent reputation

Sorry AllNet - did not send an invitation to you this time around, you promised me that you'd be more active last season, but you weren't, so I had no choice for the sake of improving the quality of the league
D.Z.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:00 AM   #82
iamgine

iamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cool

Sorry wont be joining this year since I will be busy and probably inactive...will hardly even have time for premier.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:14 AM   #83
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgine
Sorry wont be joining this year since I will be busy and probably inactive...will hardly even have time for premier.

No probs~
Old 10-11-2012, 08:58 AM   #84
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Z.W.
Sorry AllNet - did not send an invitation to you this time around, you promised me that you'd be more active last season, but you weren't, so I had no choice for the sake of improving the quality of the league

Ok no worries.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:12 PM   #85
Wicked_1
Great young streetballer

Wicked_1 has an OK reputation so far

just signed up! mannnnn i need to redeem myself from last year!! I can't settle for last place like last year!
Wicked_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:09 PM   #86
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

Everyone okay with the draft time so far?

Also, I will give it a week (from now) for every returning member to join the league - otherwise your spot will not be secured as I have to find replacements as the draft date gets close.
Old 10-12-2012, 02:58 AM   #87
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Z.W.
Everyone okay with the draft time so far?

Also, I will give it a week (from now) for every returning member to join the league - otherwise your spot will not be secured as I have to find replacements as the draft date gets close.
I'm in. Draft time is perfect for me too, 5 hours after my Minor League draft on a day I'm not working, so I'll be cool for being on the computer during the day.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:33 PM   #88
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

At the moment there is 1 spot open, if you are interested in joining this awesome league please post in this thread or PM me - thanks!
Old 10-12-2012, 10:35 PM   #89
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

---

Last edited by D.Z.W. : 10-14-2012 at 07:11 AM.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:11 AM   #90
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

Welcome to the league Irondarts & Kujo
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: