Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: NBA 2K12 trading legends?

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    Okay so a weird issue is coming up for me after getting the Legends Showcase and I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same problem. Please chime in, especially you Rake.

So I got the mode and beat the 3 on 3. Question came up in this thread if all the Legends Showcase players will be available in the regular mode. After I beat the 3 on 3, the rosters in the regular mode were all messed up when I go to manage roster. First of all, all the current players that are in the Legends Showcase become part of the regular rosters too even though they already were part of it and they replace lesser players. For example, Derrick Rose, Carlos Boozer, Luol Deng, and Joakim Noah replace Omer Asik, CJ Watson, Ronnie Brewer, and Keith Bogans, and then there's 2 of each of them. The same thing with classic teams that were already before in the regular mode.

Then there's other cases, where a classic player from the Showcase mode is inserted into the current team. For example, 2000 Shaq and 2003 Kobe are part of the current Lakers, and so is current Kobe.

Then there's other cases where if you go before the classic teams, there's all these duplicate teams i.e. Orlando Magic, Toronto Raptors, Minnesota Twolves, but in these cases it includes the players from the Showcase mode. For example, the Magic have 2003 T-Mac, Raptors have 2001 Vince, and Minny has 2004 KG, and then there's NO ONE ELSE on these teams, and they also have one of the "CREATE A TEAM" logos instead of the actual logo. They are just 1 player teams.

One time I tried to play with the Bulls with all these duplicate players. One time it froze right at the quick game, second time it worked and I played with two Derrick Roses at the same time but then I just quit after a few minutes. Another time I tried to go to those duplicate teams and I traded 2003 T-Mac to the current Magic and 2004 KG to the current T-Wolves. I then tried to play a quick game but once I got to the Magic the game froze again. I'm not sure if my PS3 is messed up, my game is messed up, or if this is a common problem. Its not that big of an issue because I can just reset roster and everything is fine, but after I reset roster, if I go back to the Legends Showcase mode and then exit back to the regular mode, all the rosters are updated the way I described.

Its an annoying issue and I'm also wondering does this mean I can actually use all those classic players in the regular mode and how can I fix this problem? Anyone else dealing with this?
    Oh jeezus!

3-time NBA All-Star

Okay so a weird issue is coming up for me after getting the Legends Showcase and I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same problem. Please chime in, especially you Rake.

So I got the mode and beat the 3 on 3. Question came up in this thread if all the Legends Showcase players will be available in the regular mode. After I beat the 3 on 3, the rosters in the regular mode were all messed up when I go to manage roster. First of all, all the current players that are in the Legends Showcase become part of the regular rosters too even though they already were part of it and they replace lesser players. For example, Derrick Rose, Carlos Boozer, Luol Deng, and Joakim Noah replace Omer Asik, CJ Watson, Ronnie Brewer, and Keith Bogans, and then there's 2 of each of them. The same thing with classic teams that were already before in the regular mode.

Then there's other cases, where a classic player from the Showcase mode is inserted into the current team. For example, 2000 Shaq and 2003 Kobe are part of the current Lakers, and so is current Kobe.

Then there's other cases where if you go before the classic teams, there's all these duplicate teams i.e. Orlando Magic, Toronto Raptors, Minnesota Twolves, but in these cases it includes the players from the Showcase mode. For example, the Magic have 2003 T-Mac, Raptors have 2001 Vince, and Minny has 2004 KG, and then there's NO ONE ELSE on these teams, and they also have one of the "CREATE A TEAM" logos instead of the actual logo. They are just 1 player teams.

One time I tried to play with the Bulls with all these duplicate players. One time it froze right at the quick game, second time it worked and I played with two Derrick Roses at the same time but then I just quit after a few minutes. Another time I tried to go to those duplicate teams and I traded 2003 T-Mac to the current Magic and 2004 KG to the current T-Wolves. I then tried to play a quick game but once I got to the Magic the game froze again. I'm not sure if my PS3 is messed up, my game is messed up, or if this is a common problem. Its not that big of an issue because I can just reset roster and everything is fine, but after I reset roster, if I go back to the Legends Showcase mode and then exit back to the regular mode, all the rosters are updated the way I described.

Its an annoying issue and I'm also wondering does this mean I can actually use all those classic players in the regular mode and how can I fix this problem? Anyone else dealing with this?
    BUMP. HELP PLEASE!

Saw a basketball once Sportsdude360's Avatar

I hate to bring reality in here guys, but this is not a video game forum.

NBA Superstar

BUMP. HELP PLEASE!
    I'm not certain what to do for a clean fix. I was going to suggest just loading your real rosters over the troubled ones. People have been able to take advantage of this glitch as a means of extracting the new legends successfully from the DLC and then uploading them to 2KShare. I personally haven't had this issue so unfortunately, I don't know how to fix it permanently.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    I'm not certain what to do for a clean fix. I was going to suggest just loading your real rosters over the troubled ones. People have been able to take advantage of this glitch as a means of extracting the new legends successfully from the DLC and then uploading them to 2KShare. I personally haven't had this issue so unfortunately, I don't know how to fix it permanently.
    So I can download these players off 2Kshare?

I got Drexler on the Rockets