Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-27-2011, 12:18 AM   #16
Bird
I Drain 3's

Bird has a terrific reputationBird has a terrific reputationBird has a terrific reputationBird has a terrific reputationBird has a terrific reputationBird has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Do the 2011-2012 champions deserve an asterisk?

No asterisk is deserved for whoever wins the NBA Championship this year nor any of the individual awards.
Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 04:25 AM   #17
JustinJDW

JustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this board

Nope, its still a legit championship. But I'm a Spurs fan so I could be a little bias.
JustinJDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 01:12 AM   #18
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hell No. It's very difficult to get the number one seed in both conferences because they are playing some back to back to back games in the regular season.

The Congested NBA schedule caused by the lockout are going to hurt the older and veteran teams. Just look at the Lakers and Mavericks struggling in their first 2 games of the season.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 01:48 AM   #19
keepinitreal
Great young streetballer

keepinitreal has decent reputationkeepinitreal has decent reputation

I think the same people who say the reg season is meaningless are also saying that this season deserves an asterisk b/c there are less regular season games...
keepinitreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 02:08 AM   #20
comerb
National High School Star

comerb is considered somewhat coolcomerb is considered somewhat coolcomerb is considered somewhat cool

I don't think so. 66 is a lot of games, and in all honesty is probably around what they should be playing anyway. It's not like the playoff format is changing.
comerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 02:10 AM   #21
I.R.Beast
National High School Star

I.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong wayI.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by HYJ
Nope.

Even if it's 82 games, 66 games or 50 games in the end you need to win.
this.....still gotta play them games....
I.R.Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: