Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 11-15-2011, 01:45 AM   #1
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Raptors fans ! GO HERE ! State your support !

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=185040

For those who have not voted yet, please do vote. Were in 4th place right now, only 3 away from taking over 3rd again. Not likely we catching up to the Lakers....

Looks like the lockout is going to cancel the season altogether, so let's have some fun and recognize who the true Raptor fans are
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 07:17 PM   #2
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Raptors fans ! GO HERE ! State your support !

there are a lot of names for hte raptors that are not there. a lot of ppl on this forum haven't put in their name. we could easily have a 3rd place lead if they voted.
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 01:49 AM   #3
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bada bing
there are a lot of names for hte raptors that are not there. a lot of ppl on this forum haven't put in their name. we could easily have a 3rd place lead if they voted.

We could be 2nd as well, if we got 6-7 more votes. Lakers, forget about. We can settle for 2nd place .
Old 11-25-2011, 12:29 AM   #4
Himan12
On the clouds

Himan12 has an OK reputation so far

thought it was over...but voted anyway
Himan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 10:10 PM   #5
Burgz
Banned

Burgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this board

didnt see that until now, just voted though
Burgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 11:12 PM   #6
Tool
Ball til I fall

Tool is considered somewhat coolTool is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz
didnt see that until now, just voted though

Me to bro!
Tool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:10 PM   #7
Burgz
Banned

Burgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this board

we are officially second
Old 01-28-2012, 11:18 PM   #8
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Quote:
we are officially second

Funny thing is, I see Tool's name twice... but I'll take it.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:21 PM   #9
Burgz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Funny thing is, I see Tool's name twice... but I'll take it.

we'd still win

btw that thread where stateofmind came at you got deleted don't worry i knew you were a raps fan that guy is an idiot
Old 01-28-2012, 11:42 PM   #10
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Quote:
we'd still win

btw that thread where stateofmind came at you got deleted don't worry i knew you were a raps fan that guy is an idiot

Yeah true, we would still win.

And thanks for having my back man, I was having a bit of fun myself, but I think he got bored with the thread he made and left because I wasn't getting irritated by his trolling.
Old 01-29-2012, 12:24 AM   #11
Burgz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Yeah true, we would still win.

And thanks for having my back man, I was having a bit of fun myself, but I think he got bored with the thread he made and left because I wasn't getting irritated by his trolling.

maybe he realized he was RRR3
Old 01-29-2012, 11:03 AM   #12
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
2. Toronto Raptors [fan count = 47]
Semi, Skywalker, Batz, raptorfan_dr07, Sakkreth, PowerGlove, IssaBA, Phenith, Mboglee, bokes15, Beebo, T-Low, Tool, Parps, bada bing, Toni, kmart, hassano, POTTER21, Bcogswell, Done_And_Done, Laxlen, rosonviyavong, R-Pattz, Prodigy, pocketWs, Zan Tabak, RaininThrees, Dave3, T.O.RapsJays, lpublic_enemyl, Sham, Jesus Allen, Legends66NBA7, BoogieWoogieMan, bluerap, craigthomasb, AC Earl, kaiteng, Himan12, brwnman, Prodigy, Burgz, Tool, RAPSCANWIN, Zan Tabak, A.M.G.,

Regardless of the errors, we'll still be in second place.
BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:28 PM   #13
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Just bumped the thread in the main forum.

Any Raptor fan who hasn't voted yet, let's get to #1.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: