Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-13-2013, 01:02 AM   #1546
Lateralus
Blame Hoffman

Lateralus has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Post the dumbest things you've heard said on InsideHoops

Anything posted by Shady and Euroleague
Lateralus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:38 AM   #1547
jcsrplumply
Local High School Star

jcsrplumply has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus
Anything posted by Shady and Euroleague
jcsrplumply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 11:08 PM   #1548
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
Spurs fans forget they were gifted a ring in '07.
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 11:23 PM   #1549
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNicKz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvkKdXLwt0U
http://www.projectspurs.com/2011-art...ns-series.html
LongLiveTheKing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 11:30 PM   #1550
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

While I can't say that your quote is dumb, since everything these days in the playoffs is rigged by the refs/Stern, etc for whichever fan... I wouldn't bother using Tim Donaghy's words, since he is a con-man himself and probably wanted to call out suspicious games to sell his book.

I don't think anything in the league is rigged, but I get part of the reason you stated what you did.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 11:32 PM   #1551
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
chicago fans should never complain about bandwagoners. 90s chicago bulls had the most bandwagon fans of any US sports team.

Obviously a fan of a team for 10+ years is comparable to someone who just recently jumped on the latest bandwagon :

Of course its been smooth sailing as a Bulls fan since Jordan was around right? And I guess the fact that new fans like yourself have yet to encounter hard times, can sit there and call out fans of a team for a lot longer than yourself...
poido123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 11:32 PM   #1552
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
While I can't say that your quote is dumb, since everything these days in the playoffs is rigged by the refs/Stern, etc for whichever fan... I wouldn't bother using Tim Donaghy's words, since he is a con-man himself and probably wanted to call out suspicious games to sell his book.

I don't think anything in the league is rigged, but I get part of the reason you stated what you did.
Those suspensions were bullsh*t and so were the calls.
I don't think the league is rigged I just wanted to show things work both ways, cause most people think everything is rigged just for the Heat.
LongLiveTheKing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 11:37 PM   #1553
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
Those suspensions were bullsh*t and so were the calls.
I don't think the league is rigged I just wanted to show things work both ways, cause most people think everything is rigged just for the Heat.

Yeah, which is why I know why you stated what you did. It's obviously not and people are just mad about the Heat success and increase of fans that support them (another reason to hate).

As for the suspensions, I can agree with that. Although, I still think the Spurs were probably going to win the series.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 11:51 PM   #1554
TheBigVeto
Negging Me Is Gay

TheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputation

Kobe Bryant is top 6 GOAT.

Or anything by any Kobetards in ISH.
TheBigVeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 11:53 PM   #1555
Doctor Rivers
Good college starter

Doctor Rivers is considered somewhat coolDoctor Rivers is considered somewhat coolDoctor Rivers is considered somewhat cool

Everything this ^^ guy posts
Doctor Rivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 11:53 PM   #1556
CanYouDigIt
Banned

CanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Op
I am NOT a ph@ggot!
CanYouDigIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 12:22 AM   #1557
Rose'sACL
Good college starter

Rose'sACL is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
Obviously a fan of a team for 10+ years is comparable to someone who just recently jumped on the latest bandwagon :

Of course its been smooth sailing as a Bulls fan since Jordan was around right? And I guess the fact that new fans like yourself have yet to encounter hard times, can sit there and call out fans of a team for a lot longer than yourself...
so just shut up and i am a spurs fan who gets so much shit because i picked heat in the east this season. If anyone became a heat fan in 2010 and has been a fan since then , then he has been through more than what bulls fans have been through in last 10 years considering the shitstorm when heat lost in 2011 finals.
I picked bulls in east in 2011 and celtics last year and no one cared which team i picked in the east. this year if i tell someone that i picked heat in the east, they get upset. it is not like i will cheer for heat in the finals against spurs if that happens.
I am pretty sure you want some team in the west to do well even though you support bulls.
Rose'sACL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 12:27 AM   #1558
The-Legend-24
LA DECIMA!!

The-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected poster

Lebron has 1 ring.
The-Legend-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 12:29 AM   #1559
hawke812
High School Varsity 12th Man

hawke812 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayhawke812 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Michael Jordan = Undisputed GOAT

Nothing could be further from the truth.

The GOAT would have won more than one (1) playoff game without a Pippen.
hawke812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 12:34 AM   #1560
KOBE143
In GawdBe We Trust

KOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Kobe is a borderline top 10 player of all time. 28 yrs.old LeBron surpasses him this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
Kobe is not even top 10, let alone top 6.

KOBE143 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: