Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-08-2013, 01:11 AM   #1531
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post the dumbest things you've heard said on InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
Question: When was the last time a Kobe Bryant-led team was swept out of the playoffs?

Had to dig really deep in the archives for the answer.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:23 AM   #1532
jcsrplumply
Local High School Star

jcsrplumply has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Post the dumbest things you've heard on ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsAssassin
"Bill Russell > Joel Anthony"

jcsrplumply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 02:49 AM   #1533
thabisyo
Local High School Star

thabisyo is starting to rub some people the wrong waythabisyo is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
Westbrook doesn't work hard

thabisyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 09:56 PM   #1534
Le Shaqtus
House Lannister

Le Shaqtus has a terrific reputationLe Shaqtus has a terrific reputationLe Shaqtus has a terrific reputationLe Shaqtus has a terrific reputationLe Shaqtus has a terrific reputationLe Shaqtus has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Post the dumbest things you've heard on ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOBE143
Magic

Bird is just an era-specific player.. His ceiling in today's league would be Scalabrine at best..

Gold.
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:01 PM   #1535
Deuce Bigalow
3-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation

"Kobe was convicted of rape"

"Gasol/Odom/Bynum were double teamed allowing Kobe to shoot open/half open shots"

"At least Lebron never got swept"

"What would happen to Kobe's FG% if he played in the tough east"
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:08 PM   #1536
Dagouch
12th Man of the Year.

Dagouch has an OK reputation so far

some one recently said the 2013 Heat would sweep Kobe/Shaq era Lakers in their prime.
Dagouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:08 PM   #1537
Rose'sACL
Decent college freshman

Rose'sACL is starting to rub some people the wrong wayRose'sACL is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Someone here wrote "kobe is my idol because he is a family man and never snitches on his team mates when police ask him questions about rape allegations".
The funny thing is that i have been here only for a month or 2 if you including lurking time. If i was here during that whole rape thing, i would give you even better and funnier comments.
Rose'sACL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:12 PM   #1538
tpols
3-time NBA All-Star

tpols is a pretty well-respected postertpols is a pretty well-respected postertpols is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
Someone here wrote "kobe is my idol because he is a family man and never snitches on his team mates when police ask him questions about rape allegations".
The funny thing is that i have been here only for a month or 2 if you including lurking time. If i was here during that whole rape thing, i would give you even better and funnier comments.
Are you sure that wasn't sarcasm? Cuz that's exactly what he did. fvck shaq lol
tpols is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:13 PM   #1539
Dengness9
Crazed Bulls fan

Dengness9 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose'sACL

THIS GUYS RIGHT HERE ^^^^ ROSESACL just said this in the other thread...

"And Chicago deserves all the murders. Chicago fans acting classy when they cheer Nazr after he gets thrown out and when earlier in the year whole united center cheered when lebron was limping for a while hoping that he injured something when their star player is injured.
The only reason Nazr was cheered is because half the united center was filled with murderers. i bet a lot of them have murdered children for their bike."
Read more at http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...4jq3BS9ZvLV.99
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:15 PM   #1540
Dengness9
Crazed Bulls fan

of course some smart ass or more than a few will come here saying thats funny but the fact of the matter is, this is why this site needs real moderation.

Good for you that you are so caught up on Drose that even your name is about him and you think innocent people in Chicago deserved to be shot and killed every day.
Old 05-12-2013, 10:15 PM   #1541
Ne 1
College star

Ne 1 is a pretty well-respected posterNe 1 is a pretty well-respected posterNe 1 is a pretty well-respected poster

-"This argument really stems from Kobe's 2000 ring. He was less important than 2012 Mario Chalmers in that finals." - NumberSix

Ne 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:17 PM   #1542
Dengness9
Crazed Bulls fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne 1
-"This argument really stems from Kobe's 2000 ring. He was less important than 2012 Mario Chalmers in that finals." - NumberSix

Number6 has way too many accounts to count and has never lent any positive to this website. He can't get Rose's ****.... errrrr name out of his mouth. I would say Lebron has entered in him from behind but we know Number6 has never been to FL a day in his life. Just follows one player like a lil fair weather *****, and claims to have been a Heat fan since 04 or some bullshit. in 2009-10 he was a Cavs fan. Typical bitch shit.
Old 05-12-2013, 10:23 PM   #1543
Rose'sACL
Decent college freshman

Rose'sACL is starting to rub some people the wrong wayRose'sACL is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengness9
THIS GUYS RIGHT HERE ^^^^ ROSESACL just said this in the other thread...

"And Chicago deserves all the murders. Chicago fans acting classy when they cheer Nazr after he gets thrown out and when earlier in the year whole united center cheered when lebron was limping for a while hoping that he injured something when their star player is injured.
The only reason Nazr was cheered is because half the united center was filled with murderers. i bet a lot of them have murdered children for their bike."
Read more at http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...4jq3BS9ZvLV.99
Why don't you write who i was replying to. And yes, chicago does deserve all the murders because people living in chicago commit them.
Stop talking shit about other cities when your city is clearly worse.
Old 05-12-2013, 10:24 PM   #1544
Rose'sACL
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengness9
Number6 has way too many accounts to count and has never lent any positive to this website. He can't get Rose's ****.... errrrr name out of his mouth. I would say Lebron has entered in him from behind but we know Number6 has never been to FL a day in his life. Just follows one player like a lil fair weather *****, and claims to have been a Heat fan since 04 or some bullshit. in 2009-10 he was a Cavs fan. Typical bitch shit.
chicago fans should never complain about bandwagoners. 90s chicago bulls had the most bandwagon fans of any US sports team.
Old 05-12-2013, 10:49 PM   #1545
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Incredible
At least LeMVP never got swept

Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: