Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-02-2014, 01:38 PM   #1
Jef
Decent playground baller

Jef has decent reputationJef has decent reputation
Default Your live nba photos

Went to okc/wizards last night and Had a blast. Game didn't turn out how I hoped but I got some cool shots.

Wanted to start a thread where people could post some photos they've taken at games. Here are some that I got last night.

Jef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 01:40 PM   #2
Inferno
chill

Inferno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterInferno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterInferno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterInferno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterInferno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterInferno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterInferno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterInferno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Your live nba photos

Looks like Westbrook's staring straight into the camera in the 3rd one
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 01:40 PM   #3
RightToCensor
Banned

RightToCensor has an OK reputation so far

Bandwagon at it's finest.
RightToCensor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 01:46 PM   #4
Leftimage
I dunk in Crocs

Leftimage has not been impressing people

A good family friend hooked me up with sick tickets to see Lebron in Toronto for 4 consecutive years. Best gift ever... only got pics on my last visit though.

6th row tickets with an 85mm lens on a Canon 60D for those wondering. (edit: double-checked, I used a 100-300mm cheap telephoto lens)

I believe this was also Bosh's first game back in TO.

Young Derozan before we knew he'd be decent !

Getting a sassy Bosh shot was like shooting fish in a barrel

Great times If ever someone wants to send over a pair of tix I'll take nice pics for ya ;)

Last edited by Leftimage : 02-02-2014 at 01:50 PM.
Leftimage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 01:54 PM   #5
PizzamanIRL
High school junior varsity star

PizzamanIRL has decent reputationPizzamanIRL has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jef

Good timing. Looks like Westbrook has a fringe.
PizzamanIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 01:57 PM   #6
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

always laugh at the audience --- 97% WHITE WATCHING A 97% BLACK SPORT

Is our sports world that expense for all races to enjoy ??
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 02:06 PM   #7
Leftimage
I dunk in Crocs

Leftimage has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper

Well, I know my seats (which I did not and would not have paid for myself) were 375$ per ticket... so yes, people of all races are shut-out from getting good seats at NBA games - unless they have a very nice disposable income.
Leftimage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 02:28 PM   #8
Rake2204
NBA Superstar

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't have any live photos of note, but I do have a live video of Kobe's buzzer beater at the Palace a few years ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvquH_fKPL8
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 02:34 PM   #9
Jef
Decent playground baller

Jef has decent reputationJef has decent reputation

Coachbrook mini series

Jef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 02:56 PM   #10
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper

no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 04:08 PM   #11
AnaheimLakers24
kobe over harden ASG

AnaheimLakers24 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryAnaheimLakers24 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
I don't have any live photos of note, but I do have a live video of Kobe's buzzer beater at the Palace a few years ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvquH_fKPL8
maskbe so clutch
AnaheimLakers24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 04:18 PM   #12
ArbitraryWater
We Dem Boyz

ArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

You also filmed his game tying 3 airball in OT?
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 04:26 PM   #13
Rake2204
NBA Superstar

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
You also filmed his game tying 3 airball in OT?
I'd like to apologize to Kobe fans in advance, but yes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sWdd7921a4

Sidenote: My favorite part about that Kobe buzzer beater (my first link) may have been Luke Walton at the end, re-enacting the play by himself, isolated and outside of the huddle, mimicking the flight of the ball going into the hoop he made with his fingers.
Old 02-02-2014, 04:28 PM   #14
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I'd like to apologize to Kobe fans in advance, but yes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sWdd7921a4

Sidenote: My favorite part about that Kobe buzzer beater (my first link) may have been Luke Walton at the end, re-enacting the play by himself, isolated and outside of the huddle, mimicking the flight of the ball going into the hoop he made with his fingers.
lmao i didnt notice that at first
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 10:19 AM   #15
Rake2204
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by no pun intended
lmao i didnt notice that at first
Ha, yeah. Young feller just living in his own little fantasy world.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: