Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-28-2006, 12:55 AM   #1
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board
Default So Is Sebastian Telfair officially dead?

he hasnt done much this year or last year. I remember at the end of his rookie

year people were calling him the next great point guard.
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 01:39 AM   #2
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

He stinks. He had no plan for once he got out of the hood. He's a knucklehead, too. Good riddance, I'm glad he's someone else's problem now.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 01:43 AM   #3
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

This Thread Scared The Crap out of me.

Pheww
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 01:51 AM   #4
jjswifty

jjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
This Thread Scared The Crap out of me.

Pheww

roffles

that made me laugh.
jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 01:52 AM   #5
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

A Roc 23 has decent reputationA Roc 23 has decent reputation

Dude is such a bust. He had so much hype in HS.
A Roc 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 01:55 AM   #6
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

ClutchCityReturns has decent reputationClutchCityReturns has decent reputation

Through the fire, and into the sh!tter.
ClutchCityReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 02:00 AM   #7
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Dude shouldve gone to college. Anybody watch that show about him or movie or whatever? I didnt but it seemed really stupid
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 02:06 AM   #8
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

College would have exposed him. He was lucky to be able to go straight to the L out of HS.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 04:13 AM   #9
gsxr1kryder
Decent playground baller

gsxr1kryder has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCityReturns
Through the fire, and into the sh!tter.

man, you posted exactly what i thought when i read the opening post. I saw a little bit of the movie, and i thought it was horrible.
gsxr1kryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 08:57 PM   #10
braden.
Great young streetballer

braden. has decent reputation

He's not great, but he does show flashes of brilliance out there. He can literally get to the rim at will, but he doesn't have the initiative. His jumper isn't great, but it is better than advertised coming out of Portland. I was hoping for big things from him, but I'm not sure what you guys were expecting from a point guard who would just be entering his junior year of college. Although not impressed by him this year, I'm ready to give him a couple more years before I completely pull the plug. He's 21 years old. Not everybody is LeBron James and can light the association up his first couple years, especially point guards.

Look at a guy like Billups, how he started, and where he is now. That's with college experience.
braden. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 04:08 AM   #11
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

he doesn't get 9 TO like AI does...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 02:52 PM   #12
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I pretty much agree with Braden's evaluation. I'm not expecting much...he's quick, and he's got a good handle. Hopefully he gets a consistent jumper and from there can become a good offensive player...but right now, I'd actually play him behind Rondo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
he doesn't get 9 TO like AI does...
And he also isn't one-fiftieth of the player Iverson is. I'm rooting for Telfair (he's a Celtic) but let's not even think of trying to compare him to a guy like Iverson right now.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 02:53 PM   #13
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Another hyped up NY PG.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 02:56 PM   #14
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Another hyped up NY PG.

Yep.

Watch Roy become the next Chauncey Billups, while Telfair is stuck in mediocrity.
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 02:58 PM   #15
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far

i think once he gets older and finds out what basketball is really about he'll be a solid PG, but that will take a while. My prediction is he'll get there by the age of 28-30
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: