Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-04-2011, 09:45 PM   #1
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Coming to NYC for a week, advice needed

What's the best place to buy sneakers?
What's the best place to buy apparel, any outlet stores/inexpensive clothes?
Would anybody invite me over to play some basketball with them?
Would anybody go to Rucker Park with me?
What are the must-visit/see places?
What are the places I shouldn't go?
Would anybody bother spending some time with me, showing the city around, etc?

Hello everybody and especially my dear New Yorkers!
I'm coming to the city this Wednesday and will stay for a week before leaving back for Lithuania! I hope this could be a great experience in the World's Biggest City (nevermind other two k). Especially I would love to get to the Rucker Park and play some basketball there (Samurai Swoosh gave me this idea, thanks)! I have no clue how it goes though, is it free for all pick up games? Just random park but happening to be the most famous? And ofcourse, I might not be good enough to get playing time. We'll see. Also, I have to get some basketball shoes! What is the best place to buy them? In the god damn Plattsburgh's Foot Locker they didn't even have KD IIIs (it's on their website's main page god damn) or Hyperfuse size 12 for that matter. I need a store that has stuff, seriously. Where do you get your shoes? And just like that I'd love to buy some clothes too, where's the leading place to get them? I would really appreaciate your help!!!

Coming to city and not knowing anybody is kinda intimidating, therefore I'd love to meet any of you ISH members! Have a chat, a burger or anything. Just to have somebody to talk to, maybe show the city around for me! Although I doubt you guys would do that, since even on couchsurfing site there aren't many who bother replying me. Alright...

Still, what would be the places to visit? I think I'll go to Connie Island, walk around the Manhattan ofcourse, see Statue of Liberty and so on. Something else? What's in Brooklyn Zoo? Museum of Natural history..? Etc. Please drop your tips!

And thanks everybody to those who posted in my thread back in the mid June, http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=227081
I appreciate your advices and will try to carry out as many of them as possible. I'll definitely get to eat at the places you recommended! Thank you very much, especially Pointguard, KevinNYC for the sound advices! Thanks for Teanett too for paying specific type of attention to me.

I'm hoping for your replies and have a great night everybody!
kNIOKAS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 12:06 AM   #2
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Coming to NYC for a week, advice needed

How was Lake Placid?

What's your budget for the trip? Like how much do you want to spend for a breakfast, lunch or dinner?

Also New York is not the biggest city in the World. Several cities are larger, even if you include the entire metro area Tokyo and Jakarta are still bigger.

The Rucker Basketball League is over for the season, I believe. I don't know what the action is like there generally. Unless you specifically want to play at Rucker Park, I would choose West 4th Street for my iconic NYC basketball court. Here's some highlights from the West 4th Street league.

The reasons, I would choose this court
it's easy to get to....right across the street from a major subway stop
it's in a neighborhood that cool to check out anyway right in the heart of Greenwich Village. Washington Square Park is a block away and that is a cool place to check out.
it's a unique court in that it's a little undersized, so physical inside play in emphasized.
it's across the street from one of New York's best pizzerias that I would recommend to out of town visitors anyway.

Of course, you could try and play at both courts if you wanted to, they are both on the B and D train lines, so you could play both in one day if you wanted.

To see the Statue of Liberty, take the Staten Island Ferry. It's a cool way to see the Manhattan skyline from the water...it's also near ground zero. It's a free commuter ferry taking people from one of New York's islands to the other. Do it in the middle of the day when it's not crowded, but bring something to read, because once you reach Staten Island, there's nothing to do but wait for the ferry back. It will take you as close the Statue Liberty to get a great view. If you actually want to visit the island, you have to take a private boat to get there.

The Brooklyn Zoo is actually called the Prospect Park zoo. It's is a very cute, walkable little zoo. It's also in Prospect Park which is a great park to walk around. The guy who designed it also designed Central Park in Manhattan, but they say this one is his masterpiece. There is also a zoo in Central Park, but if you are into zoo's the best one in NY is the Bronx Zoo which is what I think you meant in the first place. It's the world's largest urban zoo. It's got a great gorilla exhibit, a monkey house, very good reptile exhibit. They recently got 6 tiger cubs this year. Grizzly bears, Polar bears. It's an all day zoo, where as Prospect Park and Central Park can be done in 2-3 hours. If you're into wildlife and going to Coney Island anyway, check out the NY Aquarium. That link has the info for all the city zoos. Also in Coney Island, get a hot dog at Nathan's and ride the Cyclone roller coaster.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 12:12 AM   #3
sonicman
Decent playground baller

sonicman has an OK reputation so far

I just got back from NYC.

Don't bother going to Niketown, overpriced, limited selection, sucks basically.

Champs was good, Modell's was good, foot locker was good.

I liked the pizza's from this place in Harlem, its called Patsy's.
sonicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 12:36 AM   #4
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicman

Yeah, Patsy's is a solid old school joint. East Harlem was a very Italian neighborhood back in the day and Patsy's was one of the first pizzeria's in America.

I don't know if you going to find bargains for sneakers, but 8th Street between 6th Ave and Broadway has a lot of shoe stores and Broadway from about 4th Street down to Canal has a lot of shoe stores. Paragon Sports on Broadway and 17th has a great sneaker selection, but at full retail price. There's a big Adidas store at 610 Broadway too.
Old 09-05-2011, 06:47 AM   #5
NYKFansCOM
Can barely lace up my sneakers

NYKFansCOM has an OK reputation so far

You should definitely check out flightclub if you're a sneaker addict...
NYKFansCOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 12:41 AM   #6
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
How was Lake Placid?

What's your budget for the trip? Like how much do you want to spend for a breakfast, lunch or dinner?

Also New York is not the biggest city in the World. Several cities are larger, even if you include the entire metro area Tokyo and Jakarta are still bigger.

The Rucker Basketball League is over for the season, I believe. I don't know what the action is like there generally. Unless you specifically want to play at Rucker Park, I would choose West 4th Street for my iconic NYC basketball court. Here's some highlights from the West 4th Street league.

The reasons, I would choose this court
it's easy to get to....right across the street from a major subway stop
it's in a neighborhood that cool to check out anyway right in the heart of Greenwich Village. Washington Square Park is a block away and that is a cool place to check out.
it's a unique court in that it's a little undersized, so physical inside play in emphasized.
it's across the street from one of New York's best pizzerias that I would recommend to out of town visitors anyway.

Of course, you could try and play at both courts if you wanted to, they are both on the B and D train lines, so you could play both in one day if you wanted.

To see the Statue of Liberty, take the Staten Island Ferry. It's a cool way to see the Manhattan skyline from the water...it's also near ground zero. It's a free commuter ferry taking people from one of New York's islands to the other. Do it in the middle of the day when it's not crowded, but bring something to read, because once you reach Staten Island, there's nothing to do but wait for the ferry back. It will take you as close the Statue Liberty to get a great view. If you actually want to visit the island, you have to take a private boat to get there.

The Brooklyn Zoo is actually called the Prospect Park zoo. It's is a very cute, walkable little zoo. It's also in Prospect Park which is a great park to walk around. The guy who designed it also designed Central Park in Manhattan, but they say this one is his masterpiece. There is also a zoo in Central Park, but if you are into zoo's the best one in NY is the Bronx Zoo which is what I think you meant in the first place. It's the world's largest urban zoo. It's got a great gorilla exhibit, a monkey house, very good reptile exhibit. They recently got 6 tiger cubs this year. Grizzly bears, Polar bears. It's an all day zoo, where as Prospect Park and Central Park can be done in 2-3 hours. If you're into wildlife and going to Coney Island anyway, check out the NY Aquarium. That link has the info for all the city zoos. Also in Coney Island, get a hot dog at Nathan's and ride the Cyclone roller coaster.

Hey, thanks for the reply!
Lake Placid was... It wasn't. I only set my feet on the parking lot of the Price Chopper, local supermarket like 5 or 6 times. And that's that, I didn't even get to walk around the Lake Placid. That's how much my summer sucked, I simply spent all of it in the campground. Man oh man. But I hiked up to the Whiteface mountain, the most notable of the mountains around.

My budget is always as less as possible, but realising I didn't make that much money this summer I rather spend all I have and at least have some justifying experience while in NYC. Anyways, I guess it's "tiny" budget by American standards. Still, I'll get around, no worries. And sorry but I'll keep claiming the NYC the biggest one at least for a week now. I find that somewhat cool haha. jk
Thanks for the court, I'll visit it, and then Rucker Park also. I think I'll have some days just walking around the city, withouth checking my clock or schedule. Just be free in New York man. I'll get to that pizzeria too.
It's great you defined the situation with Statue of Liberty! I was asking people here (and yes there are bunch of people from NY state that haven't ever been to NYC) and they had no clue what's the deal with those ferries and stuff. You covered what was my concern! Right on point. Thanks for the advices on zoos and stuff. You saved me a lot of time and nerve!!! Basically, you rock I appreciate your post so much! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicman

Alright will check those stores out. Although again I have doubts about Foot Locker. But isn't there an exclusive store? Like not the part of the chain, but single custom shop of the sneakers? I might google that hard, and then visit.
Will try Patsy's with pleasure. Thanks a lot for your post!
Quote:
Yeah, Patsy's is a solid old school joint. East Harlem was a very Italian neighborhood back in the day and Patsy's was one of the first pizzeria's in America.

I don't know if you going to find bargains for sneakers, but 8th Street between 6th Ave and Broadway has a lot of shoe stores and Broadway from about 4th Street down to Canal has a lot of shoe stores. Paragon Sports on Broadway and 17th has a great sneaker selection, but at full retail price. There's a big Adidas store at 610 Broadway too.
Will check those out too. Right now I think I nevermind if they line out on a map or not... Would definitely have time to visit them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYKFansCOM
You should definitely check out flightclub if you're a sneaker addict...
Thanks, noted! I have very little knowledge of sneakers (which seem to be a certain culture over here) but I think I want to get Durant 3 or Hyperfuse. Hyperfuse looks so great, but they say aren't that durable which to me is the key. Haven't tried to fit in any of them yet, so still don't know. And the very best sneakers for basketball that I've ever worn looked more like indoor soccer shoes. So I'll have to really check all options. Thanks!

I greatly appreciate your replies, and I hope for more! It's a big thing for confidence to not feel lost in the magnificant city!
Old 09-06-2011, 03:22 AM   #7
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

If you want to purchase clothes, I suggest you go to New Jersey. They have no clothing tax which can save you a ton. Oh and don't be the typical tourist and stay around midtown. Go all over, the heart of NYC isn't just Times Square.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 07:30 PM   #8
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
If you want to purchase clothes, I suggest you go to New Jersey. They have no clothing tax which can save you a ton. Oh and don't be the typical tourist and stay around midtown. Go all over, the heart of NYC isn't just Times Square.
Sounds reasonable! Ofcourse it's important how much is to get there... I hope it's not a lot, since they're almost the one big city, in a sense? Right... That's where Jersey Shore guys get what suits them! KIDDING.
That's a great point! I'd like to see what the areas like Harlem or Brooklyn or Bronx is like (right..), just that maybe it's not that safe for a foreigner. I have no clue. But I'd like to see how people live daily in the urban areas and all that. Because where I'm from it's an Oldtown and then living areas where blocks haven't really housed more than two generations.
Thanks

Still waiting on more replies! I'm departing for NYC tomorrow so please, support!
Old 09-06-2011, 07:48 PM   #9
Teanett
Great Basketball Mind

Teanett has decent reputation

i'll show you around, and then we can fukk.
Teanett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 11:51 PM   #10
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

Price Chopper. I haven't heard that name in years.

If you're looking for Clothes you may want to try down in Chinatown on Canal Street. Tons of stalls with knockoff designer goods. Try to bargain for the best price, if you want to get a purse or perfume as a gift for a female, you'll do well here. You might also try the stores on 8th Ave below 42street. That area is the garment district, so you can often find samples or bargains around there. It's not where a New Yorker would shop, but it will probably look cool back in Lithuania. I wouldn't buy any clothes or sneakers the first couple of days, because you might find better places.

Other things to do.
  • Central Park on a nice weekend day is fantastic to walk around, hang out and people watch.
  • Walk a Couple miles on Broadway. You'll see a lot of parts of the City that way.
  • Wall Street and Financial District is interesting to walk around because it's the oldest part of the City and streets are real narrow and the buildings are skyscrapers so it feels like your in a canyon.
  • Time Square is cool to check out for a tourist, but if you want to get something to eat, go over to 9th Ave, lots of different type of restaurants
    If you want to go to the busiest place you've ever been go an intersection like 34thSt and 8th Ave at 5PM the beginning of Rush Hours. Its nuts.
  • 5th Ave next to Central Park is Musuem Mile. Filled with Vendors and Tourists. The Metropolitan Museum on 82nd Street lets you donate whatever you want to enter. I think the Natural History Museum does the same.
  • If you want to see the shops where the rich people go, walk on Madison Ave in 70's and 80's.
  • Walking over the Brooklyn Bridge is pretty sweet too.
  • free stuff in NY
  • more free Stuff This one has lots of Art show openings. This means, you might be able to get some free wine and cheese. (This is how New Yorkers can afford the high rents.)
Old 09-06-2011, 11:56 PM   #11
purplch0de
Banned

purplch0de has an OK reputation so far

you aint belong on this side of ISH, mods move this back to the nba forum
purplch0de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:32 AM   #12
joe
College superstar

joe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
Hey, thanks for the reply!
Lake Placid was... It wasn't. I only set my feet on the parking lot of the Price Chopper, local supermarket like 5 or 6 times. And that's that, I didn't even get to walk around the Lake Placid. That's how much my summer sucked, I simply spent all of it in the campground. Man oh man. But I hiked up to the Whiteface mountain, the most notable of the mountains around.

My budget is always as less as possible, but realising I didn't make that much money this summer I rather spend all I have and at least have some justifying experience while in NYC. Anyways, I guess it's "tiny" budget by American standards. Still, I'll get around, no worries. And sorry but I'll keep claiming the NYC the biggest one at least for a week now. I find that somewhat cool haha. jk
Thanks for the court, I'll visit it, and then Rucker Park also. I think I'll have some days just walking around the city, withouth checking my clock or schedule. Just be free in New York man. I'll get to that pizzeria too.
It's great you defined the situation with Statue of Liberty! I was asking people here (and yes there are bunch of people from NY state that haven't ever been to NYC) and they had no clue what's the deal with those ferries and stuff. You covered what was my concern! Right on point. Thanks for the advices on zoos and stuff. You saved me a lot of time and nerve!!! Basically, you rock I appreciate your post so much! Thanks!

Alright will check those stores out. Although again I have doubts about Foot Locker. But isn't there an exclusive store? Like not the part of the chain, but single custom shop of the sneakers? I might google that hard, and then visit.
Will try Patsy's with pleasure. Thanks a lot for your post!

Will check those out too. Right now I think I nevermind if they line out on a map or not... Would definitely have time to visit them.

Thanks, noted! I have very little knowledge of sneakers (which seem to be a certain culture over here) but I think I want to get Durant 3 or Hyperfuse. Hyperfuse looks so great, but they say aren't that durable which to me is the key. Haven't tried to fit in any of them yet, so still don't know. And the very best sneakers for basketball that I've ever worn looked more like indoor soccer shoes. So I'll have to really check all options. Thanks!

I greatly appreciate your replies, and I hope for more! It's a big thing for confidence to not feel lost in the magnificant city!

Oo you're upstate now. cool. you might drive near me on your way to the city, but it depends on which high way you're taking and stuff. enjoy the beautiful country scenery

And this your first time in America? If so, I hope you're enjoying it and people are treating you well! What are your impressions thus far, if it's your first time? Wish you all the best in the city.
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:39 AM   #13
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teanett
i'll show you around, and then we can fukk.
I'm eager to slap you so I guess it's on

Quote:
Price Chopper. I haven't heard that name in years.

If you're looking for Clothes you may want to try down in Chinatown on Canal Street. Tons of stalls with knockoff designer goods. Try to bargain for the best price, if you want to get a purse or perfume as a gift for a female, you'll do well here. You might also try the stores on 8th Ave below 42street. That area is the garment district, so you can often find samples or bargains around there. It's not where a New Yorker would shop, but it will probably look cool back in Lithuania. I wouldn't buy any clothes or sneakers the first couple of days, because you might find better places.

Other things to do.
  • Central Park on a nice weekend day is fantastic to walk around, hang out and people watch.
  • Walk a Couple miles on Broadway. You'll see a lot of parts of the City that way.
  • Wall Street and Financial District is interesting to walk around because it's the oldest part of the City and streets are real narrow and the buildings are skyscrapers so it feels like your in a canyon.
  • Time Square is cool to check out for a tourist, but if you want to get something to eat, go over to 9th Ave, lots of different type of restaurants
    If you want to go to the busiest place you've ever been go an intersection like 34thSt and 8th Ave at 5PM the beginning of Rush Hours. Its nuts.
  • 5th Ave next to Central Park is Musuem Mile. Filled with Vendors and Tourists. The Metropolitan Museum on 82nd Street lets you donate whatever you want to enter. I think the Natural History Museum does the same.
  • If you want to see the shops where the rich people go, walk on Madison Ave in 70's and 80's.
  • Walking over the Brooklyn Bridge is pretty sweet too.
  • free stuff in NY
  • more free Stuff This one has lots of Art show openings. This means, you might be able to get some free wine and cheese. (This is how New Yorkers can afford the high rents.)

Man thanks so much! You're my main man, I mean literally you're giving me the most useful information. Thanks for the post, I'm so doing all of this!
I'd like to invite you to the place of your choice (he he because you know the right places) to have a dinner! Or anything. Thanks for helping me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplch0de
you aint belong on this side of ISH, mods move this back to the nba forum
You're such a rat. I'm just not getting replies in the general! Oh man stop snitchin.
edit: Wait did you post when it already was moved to the general? In this case, I apologise and redirect my anger at the mod that moved this. My bad.

Thanks everybody!.. Wait.. KevinNYC, not others. But it's sincere, so all good. Looking forward to tomorrow!

Last edited by kNIOKAS : 09-07-2011 at 12:41 AM.
Old 09-07-2011, 12:42 AM   #14
purplch0de
Banned

purplch0de has an OK reputation so far

Truth is, no one gives a **** about your trip. If you were/are a serious traveler you would've had your day(s) planned long before the night of. Fact is, you're some fat dude sitting on your oversize massage chair with a 64oz Slurpee sticking out of that crater you call a belly button.

welcome to the OTC.
purplch0de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 12:32 AM   #15
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe
Oo you're upstate now. cool. you might drive near me on your way to the city, but it depends on which high way you're taking and stuff. enjoy the beautiful country scenery

And this your first time in America? If so, I hope you're enjoying it and people are treating you well! What are your impressions thus far, if it's your first time? Wish you all the best in the city.
Oh man! that was one exhausting bus trip. And that Lincoln tunnels sucks so much. But... Well, I have no right to be mad or anything, it was all great. Just saying the traffic is for real. Smoking! I was coming from Albany, didn't really pay attention to what we were passing. But anyway,feels great I've reached the destination!
I was really sick of the scenery you're talking about, to be honest. It's so similar to that in Adirondacks! You have some rocks yourseves man. Ha ha. Alright. And New-York-abouts are much greener (with trees) than I thought.
---
I'll post my experiences later! Right now feeling tired. I'm staying in Lower East Side, having a terrific view to the East river! The guy that hosts me also hosts three more students just like me, all on this W&T program. So I get to meet them also... And they're much like me, clueless in the city ha ha. But yeah tomorrow I'm going to shop around and check some places out (those that you all guys mentioned). This day wasn't that great, right, with the rain! But hey I saw lots of out of towners (again probably students like me). And then lots of hot girls. And I mean European-stadandarts-hot, with stylish clothes and all. That is nice. Looking forward to tomorrow!
And if you liked to have a dinner together, I'd be all for it! Reply back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by purplch0de
Truth is, no one gives a **** about your trip. If you were/are a serious traveler you would've had your day(s) planned long before the night of. Fact is, you're some fat dude sitting on your oversize massage chair with a 64oz Slurpee sticking out of that crater you call a belly button.

welcome to the OTC.
Son you don't speak to me about internet k. I know what's what and yes, apparently people are once-in-a-year nice on this forum, look at the replies I got. And useful shit, not your weak cliche shit. Fly away, small timer
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: