Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-03-2011, 12:50 AM   #16
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Mass Effect 3 update

New combat trailer

http://masseffect.bioware.com/me3/me...urceid=eag3088
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 06:20 AM   #17
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just finished the first 2 tonight

Wish I waited until like February to play them though, now I gotta wait 6+ months
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 12:45 PM   #18
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Just finished the first 2 tonight

Wish I waited until like February to play them though, now I gotta wait 6+ months

Awesome man! I count down the months big time for every Mass Effect game.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 03:56 PM   #19
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

"One quality benchmark people should look out for, when it comes to video games, is the amount of content packed in the game. The most obvious definition of content would be the scenery, locations, quests, weapon types, weapon customizations, armour, equipment, and other components.

However, players should not neglect one piece of content that greatly impacts their enjoyment of the game, even though they may not be aware of it, and that is the dialogue. Dialogue is a key component of a video games’ storyline. It pushes the story along. Obviously, the more the lines of dialogue are, the better.

Lines of dialogue do not necessarily have to be based on some actual exchanges or linear dialogue. They could also be alternate dialogues or alternate directions of the story. Any well-produced video game must have a long line of dialogue selections for whatever twist and turn the game story takes, and their differing missions or quest."

"It appears that the upcoming SciFi action adventure game, Mass Effect 3, has this covered. This installment of the Mass Effect series has 40,000 dialogue lines. That’s a lot of conversations which greatly outstrips most movies and TV shows’ lines of dialogue.

This is a very content-dense title. Just for the sake of comparison, the prior Mass Effect release – Mass Effect 2 – had only 25,000 lines and the original Mass Effect had only 20,000 lines. This number of dialogue lines implied the wide and deep selection of roleplaying that you can take with this title. The title launches in 2012 and is slated for North American release on March 6. Expect more news to come regarding this heavily anticipated title."

http://www.gamebandits.com/news/mass...ialogue-15814/

Almost double the dialog of ME2 and exactly double of first game.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:03 AM   #20
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

^ hopefully the extra dialogue is 15,000 ways to call Ashley a c*nt
Old 09-16-2011, 02:38 PM   #21
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think I'm gonna import my Renegade Soldier. Since I'm used to playing him. I hope they have the Revenant in the game. That's the best weapon
Old 10-10-2011, 07:52 PM   #22
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Apparently ME3 is going to include some kind of multiplayer.

http://www.giantbomb.com/news/mass-e...ondering/3728/
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 09:49 PM   #23
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Apparently ME3 is going to include some kind of multiplayer.

http://www.giantbomb.com/news/mass-e...ondering/3728/
As long as this is more of a "throw in" feature, I'm ok with that. It's not like I'll ever use it. The primary focus should be on the single-player and storytelling.
Qwyjibo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:01 AM   #24
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

http://masseffect.bioware.com/me3/game/multiplayer

Info on multiplayer, sounds pretty tight.
Old 11-04-2011, 09:16 PM   #25
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm on /v/ right now, and apparently the Mass Effect 3 beta was accidentally leaked on 360 to Dashboard Beta participants.

edit: bit more info
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=451016

Last edited by Kungfro : 11-04-2011 at 11:44 PM.
Old 11-05-2011, 04:56 AM   #26
Fiasco
latsis4ever™

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

Helloooo Corridor Shooter 3.
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:04 PM   #27
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Looks good. Can't wait to import my renegade commando and bust ass.
Old 11-05-2011, 01:57 PM   #28
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
I'm on /v/ right now, and apparently the Mass Effect 3 beta was accidentally leaked on 360 to Dashboard Beta participants.

edit: bit more info
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=451016
Looks ****ing insane.

Is that Wrex or Grunt?Im thinking Wrex because of the scars and i hope so because i prefer hm over grunt.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 02:02 PM   #29
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Looks ****ing insane.

Is that Wrex or Grunt?Im thinking Wrex because of the scars and i hope so because i prefer hm over grunt.

It's Wrex, he's been confirmed as a party member for a while now.

I like how the skills are set up, seems like a mix of the first two games.
Old 01-18-2012, 04:12 PM   #30
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.neoseeker.com/news/18168-...alentines-day/

Demo coming out Feb 14
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: